If Witness Intimidation Occurred -

If any witness intimidation occurred (which it did not), it was when Schiff told her she was being attacked by the president and read her the tweet. She would not have known of it otherwise.

You can't think outside of the box. The Intimidation was general and in effect may have caused future witnesses to rely on the Reagan Defense: "I don't recall".

Damn, you're really dumb.

You must have a really weird box to think out of. Reasonable people are looking at this fiasco and going "WTF is wrong with these assholes".

You're an asshole, so you must know what is wrong.

My mind is open, open wide enough to immediately see the efforts of the Republicans on the committee's play: Red Herrings, character assassinations and a lack of decorum / the rules of the H. of Rep.

Wait until we bring out the dueling pistols...

If any witness intimidation occurred (which it did not), it was when Schiff told her she was being attacked by the president and read her the tweet. She would not have known of it otherwise.

You can't think outside of the box. The Intimidation was general and in effect may have caused future witnesses to rely on the Reagan Defense: "I don't recall".

Sorry turd, but you have to threaten a witness with bodily harm for it to be "witness intimidation."

Sorry dip shit you better read the definition says nothing about bodily harm.

Witness tampering is the act of attempting to alter or prevent the testimony of witnesses within criminal or civil proceedings. Laws regarding witness tampering also apply to proceedings before the U.S. Congress, executive departments, and administrative agencies. To be charged with witness tampering in the United States, the attempt to alter or prevent testimony is sufficient. There is no requirement that the intended obstruction of justice be completed.[

For the Record:

Intimidation Law and Legal Definition | USLegal, Inc.

"Intimidation of witnesses or victims happens when a person, with the intent to or with the knowledge that his/her conduct will obstruct, impede, impair, prevent or interfere with the administration of criminal justice, intimidates or attempts to intimidate any witness or victim to:"

Intimidation includes five elements, some of which were committed by the Republican's on the Committee, IMO.

Sorry turd, but you have to threaten a witness with bodily harm for it to be "witness intimidation."

Man, you are really stupid.

Witness tampering is the act of attempting to alter or prevent the testimony of witnesses within criminal or civil proceedings. Laws regarding witness tampering also apply to proceedings before the U.S. Congress, executive departments, and administrative agencies.
I said "witness intimidation," you fucking dumbass.

And I respond you stupid fool:

Depending on the circumstances of your case, federal witness intimidation can be charged as a misdemeanor or a felony under U.S. Code 18 Section 1512. Federal witness intimidation is punishable by up to 20 years in federal prison and a fine of up to $250,000

Trump supporters, geeeez

images

How does that contradict what I posted?

Your comment was about a different crime, Criminal Threats (422 et sq in the Penal Code of CA)

All Trump did was trash talk the ambassador's performance in a tweet. The fact that she testified to FEELING intimidated doesn't actually make this witness tampering.

Otherwise, it's like. . . I FEEL that Schiff's "process" has assassinated my faith in due process. When are we bringing him up on murder 1?

Lame excuse.

You can do better.

Witness tampering is the act of attempting to alter or prevent the testimony of witnesses within criminal or civil proceedings. Laws regarding witness tampering also apply to proceedings before the U.S. Congress, executive departments, and administrative agencies.

Depending on the circumstances of your case, federal witness intimidation can be charged as a misdemeanor or a felony under U.S. Code 18 Section 1512. Federal witness intimidation is punishable by up to 20 years in federal prison and a fine of up to $250,000

In what way does a trash talking tweet prevent or alter witness testimony?

Are you really so fucking pig-stupid you can't see that witness intimidation is witness tampering?

Are you really so fucking pig-stupid you can't see that witness intimidation is witness tampering?

Where is the intimidation?

Or at least some kind of threat. It's got to be more than "he said I did a bad job".

The people who tampered with the witness today were Shifty Shiff and the majority counsel.
Shiff caused the witness to be intimidated by reading her a fake tweet from saying it was from Trump.

You said it, not me.

You said it, not me.

No, I didn't. You're not replying to the guy who did. I assumed you were defending a point you actually agree with, not that you were simply butting in to argue semantics, or I wouldn't have replied to you at all.

You said it, not me.

No, I didn't. You're not replying to the guy who did. I assumed you were defending a point you actually agree with, not that you were simply butting in to argue semantics, or I wouldn't have replied to you at all.
I replied directly to you.

Is this not your post?

"I said "witness intimidation," you fucking dumbass."

You said it, not me.

Is this not your post?

No, it's not. Read the names.

All trump did was criticize her for her job. That is not witness intimidation, but we understand Democrats have a never ending search for things to pin impeachment on. Trump was not allowed to have his council present in those secret meetings, the Republican side of congress was not allowed to pick witnesses and they have transcripts that Schiff is not allowing to be read. Any evidence that Schiff thinks will hurt his position he will not allow. On top of it all he lied and says he doesnt know who the whistleblower was.
Trump makes a tweet... expressing his 1st Amendment rights, the the Stalinists in Congress go insane... yeah, we get you people drunk on your power.

You said it, not me.

Is this not your post?

All you tRumplings look alike.

You said it, not me.

Is this not your post?

All you tRumplings look alike.

So, out of curiosity, do you have an opinion on where the intimidation IS? Or do you agree that Schiff's accusation, at least in this one instance, is ri-God-damn-diculous?

Forum List

Back