If Witness Intimidation Occurred -

Billy_Kinetta

Paladin of the Lost Hour
Mar 4, 2013
If any witness intimidation occurred (which it did not), it was when Schiff told her she was being attacked by the president and read her the tweet. She would not have known of it otherwise.

If any witness intimidation occurred (which it did not), it was when Schiff told her she was being attacked by the president and read her the tweet. She would not have known of it otherwise.

You can't think outside of the box. The Intimidation was general and in effect may have caused future witnesses to rely on the Reagan Defense: "I don't recall".

Damn, you're really dumb.

Oh, that makes it just fine then. You should really be wishing the president would just shut the fuck up. He is not helping himself at all.

You can't think outside of the box. The Intimidation was general and in effect may have caused future witnesses to rely on the Reagan Defense: "I don't recall".

:auiqs.jpg:

You must have a really weird box to think out of. Reasonable people are looking at this fiasco and going "WTF is wrong with these assholes".

Sorry turd, but you have to threaten a witness with bodily harm for it to be "witness intimidation."

Schiff didn't even read the whole tweet. He purposely left off the bottom part where it says the new Ukraine president wasn't pleased with her. Ask yourself why Schiff left that part out.

It is hilarious President Trump trolled the ridiculous SCHITT SHOW using Twitter. :p

Witness? That Obama appointed loser didn't witness anything, except Obama/Biden's bribery of Ukraine to protect his son's money flow for the corrupt gas company and possibly Obama/Crooked Hillary's Russia Hoax stuff. :p

Last edited:

You must have a really weird box to think out of. Reasonable people are looking at this fiasco and going "WTF is wrong with these assholes".

You're an asshole, so you must know what is wrong.

My mind is open, open wide enough to immediately see the efforts of the Republicans on the committee's play: Red Herrings, character assassinations and a lack of decorum / the rules of the H. of Rep.

My mind is open, open wide enough to immediately see the efforts of the Republicans on the committee's play: Red Herrings, character assassinations and a lack of decorum / the rules of the H. of Rep.

Your mind is only open to whatever harms Trump because you hate the fact that he beat the ever loving shit out of your candidate. YOU are the a prime example of the problem that exists in statist countries everywhere. A small group of people who think they know everything and are above the law. Guess what, asshole....you ain't.

Sorry turd, but you have to threaten a witness with bodily harm for it to be "witness intimidation."

Man, you are really stupid.

Witness tampering is the act of attempting to alter or prevent the testimony of witnesses within criminal or civil proceedings. Laws regarding witness tampering also apply to proceedings before the U.S. Congress, executive departments, and administrative agencies.

Depending on the circumstances of your case, federal witness intimidation can be charged as a misdemeanor or a felony under U.S. Code 18 Section 1512. Federal witness intimidation is punishable by up to 20 years in federal prison and a fine of up to $250,000

Witness tampering is the act of attempting to alter or prevent the testimony of witnesses within criminal or civil proceedings. Laws regarding witness tampering also apply to proceedings before the U.S. Congress, executive departments, and administrative agencies.

Add it to the list dumb ass.You'd think you chumps would get tired of losing.

I said "witness intimidation," you fucking dumbass.

Your mind is only open to whatever harms Trump because you hate the fact that he beat the ever loving shit out of your candidate. YOU are the a prime example of the problem that exists in statist countries everywhere. A small group of people who think they know everything and are above the law. Guess what, asshole....you ain't.

f. off, I either know or I research before I post; unlike biddable fools like you who echo the bullshit of anything which supports whatever opinion you hold at the moment.

And I respond you stupid fool:

Depending on the circumstances of your case, federal witness intimidation can be charged as a misdemeanor or a felony under U.S. Code 18 Section 1512. Federal witness intimidation is punishable by up to 20 years in federal prison and a fine of up to $250,000

Trump supporters, geeeez

images

f. off, I either know or I research before I post; unlike biddable fools like you who echo the bullshit of anything which supports whatever opinion you hold at the moment.

Refer to post #14...WTF does your research involve...just looking at the pictures? Cause it sure don't appear to be anything that involves reading.

Yeah, right. That's why you spouted off about witness tempering when I posted about witness intimidation. How long did you research the couple dozen words I posted?

And I respond you stupid fool:

Trump supporters, geeeez

images
How does that contradict what I posted?

Forum List

Back