If we can’t validate the election results for 20 years. Does trump remain?

Jitss617

Diamond Member
Jan 2, 2019
So I see a lot of ppl getting ballots sent to them, that doesn’t belong to them. And it’s August.. democrats are cheating on a wide scale and it will take years to figure out if the person is alive if it’s mailed out, and ballot harvesting.. so I ask democrats is it worth it? Trump in office unable to leave until every vote counts?

Image show multiple addresses.

Removed

Last edited by a moderator:
The President's term ends Jan. 20.
Yea 2024 if you stop your mail in nonsense lol but we won’t get to 2024 if every vote doesn’t count in 2020
To whom are you speaking? The Constitution determines the Presidential term, and it ends Jan. 20th. of the year ending the four year mandate. The succession to the post, if no one were elected, is also Constitutional. It has nothing to do with anyone's "mail in nonsense", and certainly not mine, as I never mentioned it. It has nothing to do with politics.
Are you suggesting something extra-Constitutional?

• Banned
Yea 2024 if you stop your mail in nonsense lol but we won’t get to 2024 if every vote doesn’t count in 2020
To whom are you speaking? The Constitution determines the Presidential term, and it ends Jan. 20th. of the year ending the four year mandate. The succession to the post, if no one were elected, is also Constitutional. It has nothing to do with anyone's "mail in nonsense", and certainly not mine, as I never mentioned it. It has nothing to do with politics.
What ends a term is votes. If you don’t have a accurate count do we let Congress take the role? No trump remains until every vote is counted. In 2040

So I see a lot of ppl getting ballots sent to them, that doesn’t belong to them. And it’s August.. democrats are cheating on a wide scale and it will take years to figure out if the person is alive if it’s mailed out, and ballot harvesting.. so I ask democrats is it worth it? Trump in office unable to leave until every vote counts?
View attachment 372194

I asked you before what is that a picture of?????????????????????????????????????????????????

What ends a term is votes. If you don’t have a accurate count do we let Congress take the role? No trump remains until every vote is counted. In 2040
So, you are talking sedition.

Five people and two surnames all living at the same address?

How is that possible?

The OP has a valid question. What happens if the mail-in votes create a legal battle that drags thru the courts for months?
Look at where that happened already, its not "hypothetical".
Absentee ballots were intended for those who can't vote in-person, not those able to.
So what happens if all the states do not certify their electors on time, and no one has 270?

New Topics

Forum List

Back