If we banned all guns

We know who has the guns, you buy bullets. In that case, if you didn't turn them in, we blow your house up. See ya.
Yup... and there ya have... right straight from the commie leftards mouth... just like the picture says...

a41d3779ba53a2970c66c7e105840a26_500_zpse6f1ea4f.jpg

Luckily, that is EXACTLY why we have the SECOND AMENDMENT.

More Americans have been killed by guns since 1968, than have been killed in all the wars the United States has ever fought.

1,171,177 killed in all the wars we have ever fought.

1,384,171 killed by guns in the United States since 1968.

PBS commentator Mark Shields says more killed by guns since '68 than in all U.S. wars | PolitiFact
And yet less people have been killed by guns than many other more common things, like cars, drugs, liquor, knives, baseball bats, hospital mistakes, etc. etc. etc....

guns_zpsa1ed031c.jpg

MCW researchers found that states that implemented local-level background checks had 22% lower firearm homicide rates and 27% lower firearm suicide rates than states that relied on just the federal check. States with state level background checks also had lower rates of firearm suicides and homicides than states without them, but local checks appear to be the most effective.

These additional checks can unearth disqualifiers that the NICS overlooks. For instance, local records may show that an individual has been convicted of a crime or has become the subject of a restraining order before sluggish federal records do. In particular, local records may be more up-to-date on an individual’s mental status.

Study Suggests Additional Background Checks Deter Gun Deaths

OK so it wont prevent that transaction. Nor will it eliminate crime. It will make it harder for honest people to buy guns, which is all liberals care about.
So you've proposed a useless solution that fails to address the problem. Typical.

I just posted stats which proved my point.

Local background checks reduce homicides and suicides.

actually you lie about that too. You psted a link to an article that referenced a study that appears to be unavilable that showed that states with additional checks had lower levels of homicide. But that doesn't really address causality as those same states might have lower levels anyway.
So you fail, just as I thought. The only difference is I wasted 5minutes of my life on this and I'd like it back.

How about we just require licenses and liability insurance for gun owners?

Have as many as you want....as long as Geico thinks you are a good risk.

How will that prevent criminals from getting guns, genius?

That one, huh? So stupid. Just too stupid.

OK so your proposal will do nothing to reduce crime. We get it. It's just a matter of sticking it to gun owners. Because that's all you care about: sticking it to your enemies, whether gun owners or business owners or investors or Republicans.
You really are a worthless piece of shit.

OK so it wont prevent that transaction. Nor will it eliminate crime. It will make it harder for honest people to buy guns, which is all liberals care about.
So you've proposed a useless solution that fails to address the problem. Typical.

actually you lie about that too. You psted a link to an article that referenced a study that appears to be unavilable that showed that states with additional checks had lower levels of homicide. But that doesn't really address causality as those same states might have lower levels anyway.
So you fail, just as I thought. The only difference is I wasted 5minutes of my life on this and I'd like it back.

The link is good, I just tried it.

You are following the three rules of lying....deny, deny, deny.

If there were no guns, how many mass shootings would there be?

And yet you admit you have no plan to eliminate guns.

It's not up to me.

The vast majority of Americans want universal background checks.

That is what is needed now.

No that's actually not true either. Nor will universal background checks (which wont be universal) solve any problems. Just as I outlined and you already admitted it would not stop a criminal from getting a gun.

If there were no guns, how many mass shootings would there be?

Thirty years ago, there weren't mass shootings and hundreds of millions owned guns in this country.

And the violent crime rate is the lowest it has been in 50 years.

And there are many more guns in circulation.
So tell us why you want to increase violent crime by restricting law abiding people from owning guns.

The link is good, I just tried it.

You are following the three rules of lying....deny, deny, deny.

No I am pointing out you are claiming things that arent true. Like you always do.

The rich like Feinstein would still own guns and as well as criminals.

Joe Schmoe living in middle America wouldn't because he would be afraid to lose his job and go to jail over a gun.

The vast majority of Americans don't own a gun.

Actually the last figure I saw said 48 percent do in fact own firearms. That is about 150 million people. You want a war ban firearms.

Actually the last figure I saw said 48 percent do in fact own firearms.

that does not account for folks

who lied about not having firearms

for whatever reason

The vast majority of Americans don't own a gun.

Actually the last figure I saw said 48 percent do in fact own firearms. That is about 150 million people. You want a war ban firearms.

Actually the last figure I saw said 48 percent do in fact own firearms.

that does not account for folks

who lied about not having firearms

for whatever reason

It's a rule of debate: If Chris proposes a statistic, it is a lie.

How will that prevent criminals from getting guns, genius?

OK so your proposal will do nothing to reduce crime. We get it. It's just a matter of sticking it to gun owners. Because that's all you care about: sticking it to your enemies, whether gun owners or business owners or investors or Republicans.

I am a gun owner, idiot. I am a business owner, idiot. I invest, idiot.

You should KNOW WHO YOU ARE TALKING TO, idiot.

You fuck up in your car and injure or kill someone ........the victim ( or family ) gets paid. You fuck up and shoot someone........they get shit. It is stupid.

Register, get a license and buy insurance. Simple.

I am a gun owner, idiot. I am a business owner, idiot. I invest, idiot.

You should KNOW WHO YOU ARE TALKING TO, idiot.

You fuck up in your car and injure or kill someone ........the victim ( or family ) gets paid. You fuck up and shoot someone........they get shit. It is stupid.

Register, get a license and buy insurance. Simple.

I dont give a shit what you claim to own. You're an ignorant asshole without a clue what you're talking about. Registering guns and buying insurance is stupid and a failure of a policy. Which is why you propose it.

OK. let's say the Diane Feinsteins of the world got their wish and the US imposed a total ban on guns, no private citizen was allowed to own one. I realize the Supreme Court made that impossible, but let's say it's wet dream week at the DNC.
Then what?
The civil disobesdiance would make Prohibition look like child's play. If the gov't tried to enforce the edict going to house to house they would have a rebellion of major proportions in many places. Sure, not in Commieformia, where men are limp dicks. But in more rural areas, forget it. There isn't an army big enough to enforce that.

OK, so let's say we simply enacted "common sense" gun control like they want. Basically a re-enactment of the Assault Weapons Ban and other provisions like registration of guns, no private sales, etc.
We know what the old AWB did. Nothing. OK, not nothing It drove up the price of hi cap mags and pre ban weapons. It sure didnt stop a single shooting or crime. Insanity is doing the same thing over and over hoping for a different result.
There are over 300M guns in this country. The genie is not going back in the bottle.

nice rant. but who wants to ban all guns? i just don't want them in the hands of criminals and crazies.... like most normal people.

The state with the strictest gun law is California.
Illinois is 9th.
#1 - California | 10 states with the strictest gun laws | Deseret News

State with most 1. Washington, D.C.The nation's capital is also the capital of gun deaths.
There were 24.5 firearm-related deaths per 100,000 people in Washington, D.C.

Bottom line, libroids don't give a flying FUCK about the REAL problem of shooting sprees, which is the SHOOTER. All they see is a chance to attack the second amendment, and LAW ABIDING gun owners, which is the STUPIDEST shit around.

Just one more example that liberalism has all the appearances of being a fucking MENTAL ILLNESS.

It is almost laughable to think that criminals could be disarmed. They are criminals. By definition they will have all the guns they want. If no other way, they will make them.

It is almost laughable to think that criminals could be disarmed. They are criminals. By definition they will have all the guns they want. If no other way, they will make them.

This simple, obvious truth seems unavailable to liberals, who live in a fantasy land of government control solving problems.

Forum List

Back