What is American military And why people support it.

pvsi

VIP Member
Nov 17, 2013
Just as I was typing this a minute ago, a breaking news showed up on CNN (image below)

Why do people join the military? - for career, for money, for benefits.
Why do politicians and political pundits on the media and political forums support the military? Politicians support military because military serves the interests of politicians, when militiamen such as those in Nevada protect an American rancher, they are called terrorists, not military. Family members support their kids in the military because they understand that military is their career, their paycheck, their retirement, and that without military most of their kids would be leeches to society like the welfare class is officially. When USSR collapsed, most of the military quickly turned into mafia and gangsters, American military volunteers are no different. if they would be, they would have protected tens of millions of American families who were losing their homes to non other than the banks which were baled out by the government who then used the bail out money to give bonuses to their CEO's.
What percentage of American society actually support the military? Much less than is made believe by the propaganda on TV. at the height of American patriotism in late 2001/2002 I used to count percentage of cars that had the "support our troops" bumper stickers on their cars around Philadelphia - only about 2% of cars had those stickers. There was a commercial showing every house on the block with American flag on their house - in reality only about 2% of homes had or have American flags displayed. If I would create a poll on the political forum it would not accurately reflect this, because many here are seeking career in politics weather they admit it or not, and there is no career in politics if you do not kiss up to the establishment, of which the military is a part of.
Is US. military responsible for American greatness? No, American military is only responsible for destruction of other nations which makes America look better than the rest of the world. There are no successful nations left in the world that are not controlled by international bankers, which controls the governments, which controls the US military - nations which are not controlled by international bankers are being systematically destroyed through out history as they rise to success.
As an average laborer, am I better than the US military? No, like military men I serve my customers who pay me money before serving my country.

us-military.png

Just as I was typing this a minute ago, a breaking news showed up on CNN (image below)

Why do politicians and political pundits on the media and political forums support the military? Politicians support military because military serves the interests of politicians, when militiamen such as those in Nevada protect an American rancher, they are called terrorists, not military. Family members support their kids in the military because they understand that military is their career, their paycheck, their retirement, and that without military most of their kids would be leeches to society like the welfare class is officially. When USSR collapsed, most of the military quickly turned into mafia and gangsters, American military volunteers are no different. if they would be, they would have protected tens of millions of American families who were losing their homes to non other than the banks which were baled out by the government who then used the bail out money to give bonuses to their CEO's.
What percentage of American society actually support the military? Much less than is made believe by the propaganda on TV. at the height of American patriotism in late 2001/2002 I used to count percentage of cars that had the "support our troops" bumper stickers on their cars around Philadelphia - only about 2% of cars had those stickers. There was a commercial showing every house on the block with American flag on their house - in reality only about 2% of homes had or have American flags displayed. If I would create a poll on the political forum it would not accurately reflect this, because many here are seeking career in politics weather they admit it or not, and there is no career in politics if you do not kiss up to the establishment, of which the military is a part of.
Is US. military responsible for American greatness? No, American military is only responsible for destruction of other nations which makes America look better than the rest of the world. There are no successful nations left in the world that are not controlled by international bankers, which controls the governments, which controls the US military - nations which are not controlled by international bankers are being systematically destroyed through out history as they rise to success.
As an average laborer, am I better than the US military? No, like military men I serve my customers who pay me money before serving my country.

us-military.png

Some people join the military because they believe in an ideal, and that it might be more important than themselves.

An ever-growing foreign concept in our society.

Some people join the military because they believe in an ideal, and that it might be more important than themselves.

I direct your attention to the "shit bag" supporter of US military who despises US president. Maybe you can tell what other ideals there are to believe in so we can examine them closer.

us-military.png

" at the height of American patriotism in late 2001/2002 I used to count percentage of cars that had the "support our troops" bumper stickers on their cars around Philadelphia - only about 2% of cars had those stickers. There was a commercial showing every house on the block with American flag on their house - in reality only about 2% of homes had or have American flags displayed."

You are basing your assumptions on who displays bumper stickers and who flies flags? And not even on any broad scale, but in and around Philadelphia?

I'm sorry, but that is not even close to being worthwhile.

Russian scum....I served 20 years in the military, not for political leaders but for freedom and justice for the US and others around the world.

Obama is not worthy of the US military just like you.

Scum like you live in OUR country and do nothing but live off us.

The US military exists because evil people like you exist, see Russia, China, Iran, al qai'da, etc.

I direct your attention to the "shit bag" supporter of US military who despises US president. Maybe you can tell what other ideals there are to believe in so we can examine them closer.

us-military.png

All of that above pales when one considers that before the Iraq liberation ... In five years 576,000 children starved BECAUSE SADDAM refused to certify WMD destruction!
Iraq Sanctions Kill Children, U.N. Reports - NYTimes.com

This is an average of 115,200 kids a year Saddam allowed to starve.
If our courageous troops hadn't blown the Republican Guard out of the water in less then 6 weeks, captured Saddam all done in 2003.
2014 minus 2003 is 11 years.
Think about it there would have been if Saddam was still in power 1,267,200 children starved.

And all you anti-military anti-Americans have a sliver of of compassion.. you'd appreciate this 1,267,200 children DIDN"T Starve... all because of USA military.

Last edited:

What does supporting the military have to do with supporting the President? I was IN the military and carried out my missions when I despised the President at the time.

Nothing for you to examine. My previous post pretty-much says point blank why I served.

You say "military" like it's a dirty word; yet, without it, you wouldn't be sitting in front of a computer running your mouth without it.

Somebody else paid for your freedom.

I joined the military right out of college in the early 90s under Bill Clinton...didn't support him but still did my job.

I didn't join for the pay, I was making less than other fellow graduates from my university, I joined for a purpose in life and to do what my father did for 22 years before me. Those same people today whine about me getting a retirement pension from the military....hypocrites that didn't sacrifice like me and do 4 deployments for OEF away from my family like me.

I retired under Obama who I also don't support...but that didn't affect my job one bit. I served the US Constitution and the people, not political leaders. We took an oath to support and defend the US CONSTITUTION....nothing to do with the POTUS.

Last edited:
"Jack Reacher: There are four types of people who join the military. For some, it's family trade. Others are patriots, eager to serve. Next you have those who just need a job. Then there's the kind who want the legal means of killing other people."

And I care very little why the cannon fodder joins, as long as they do their job and don't mind dying for a lie.

Last edited:
"What is American military And why people support it"? AMERICAN MILITARY IS why we are not a colony of England AND HAVE FREEDOM, why we don't all speak German and why we have not had another 9/11

"Jack Reacher: There are four types of people who join the military. For some, it's family trade. Others are patriots, eager to serve. Next you have those who just need a job. Then there's the kind who want the legal means of killing other people."

And I care very little why the cannon fodder joins, as long as they do their job and don't mind dying for a lie.

Your "cannon fodder" are the reason your kids are going to grow up safe in this country.

"What is American military And why people support it"? AMERICAN MILITARY IS why we are not a colony of England AND HAVE FREEDOM, why we don't all speak German and why we have not had another 9/11

Germany wasn't coming to America, and there's no need for another 9/11, bin Laden got exactly what he wanted, the West is at war with the Muslims. He won and that's why he retired.

Germany wasn't coming to America, and there's no need for another 9/11, bin Laden got exactly what he wanted, the West is at war with the Muslims. He won and that's why he retired.

Flunked history class!!! huh?? Hitler wanted the world,just as radical muslims do now.

Your "cannon fodder" are the reason your kids are going to grow up safe in this country.
No. my cannon fodder have lost Korea, Vietnam, Iraq, and now Afghanistan, and none of those losses made any damn difference to the safety of the kids I don't have. I'm not speaking Vietnamese now am I, and neither are you. Those unnecessary wars, did nothing for the safety of America.

Flunked history class!!! huh?? Hitler wanted the world,just as radical muslims do now.
Hitler wanted the US to stay out of the war, and we did, for a very long time.

And radical Muslims believe what their Holy Book says, but unlike the Christians they actually act on it.

Last edited:

Hitler wanted the US to stay out of the war, and we did, for a very long time.

YES!!!SILLY TARD!! HITLER KNEW HE COULD NOT FIGHT THE ENTIRE WORLD AT ONCE!!! TRY TO THINK!!! PLEASE! try!!!

Forum List

Back