If vaccinations are fraudulent, what are their goals?

Barbie is not a real doll. The fact that the girls played with dolls made sense: they learned to be mathers. Traditional dolls were babies, this is a symptom of cultural decay

The Children did not have any games at all, this is a fraudulent forgery. Boys learned to fight, and girls learned to be mothers, there are no "games" here.

"Conspiracy theorist" is, like "racist", a concept that has becaome meaningless because, as a weapon, it is hideously and stupidly overused to the point of being a blade that can no longer be sharpened to usefulness.
A mere six months ago people talking about the possibility of being forced to show PAPERS PLEASE! to get into a restaurant were called conspiracy theorists.

Today, Warren Wilhelm showed that was no paranoia.

It's definitely about money which is the life's blood of both big pharma and politics.
That and most importantly the vaccines are about depopulation control.the elite have had this depopulation agenda planned against us fir decades and they are now getting the ball rolling on it.I always thought they would achieve it by getting world leaders of countries to start a nuclear war with each other,I never imagined it to be through vaccines. There are more people awake on the dangers of the vaccines than they counted on so they are now getting ready to try and get rid of us by poisoning our foods.man I wish I was a cyborg so I would not need food to survive,it he ones like us they can’t get through the vaccines,they just might get us through food poisoning now.

A mere six months ago people talking about the possibility of being forced to show PAPERS PLEASE! to get into a restaurant were called conspiracy theorists.

Today, Warren Wilhelm showed that was no paranoia.
Yep we were all laughed at and called conspiracy theorists a year ago when we mentioned papers of being vaccinated to go to restaurants and vaccine passports to fly.you never see those dumbasses thst laughed at us making threads to apologize to us.so many people on the net knowing they can hide behind the computer are always too arrogant to own your to it and admit to being proven wrong.hell they are so immature they can’t even admit it in the sports section about owning up to it they thought I was a loony when I predicted two years before it happened the Rams would be back in LA,they can’t even own up to admitting to being wrong on a tiny little thing like thst around here at this site. :uhoh3:

Forum List

Back