If vaccinations are fraudulent, what are their goals?

"Conspiracy theorist" is, like "racist", a concept that has becaome meaningless because, as a weapon, it is hideously and stupidly overused to the point of being a blade that can no longer be sharpened to usefulness.
Hilarious coming from someone who exemplifies both!!!

Well it could be, and I'm just spitballing here, so here me out... It could be that there's a global pandemic happening and they want it to end so we can all.go back to normal and vaccination is the best way to do it.

Just a thought, ya know.
This cannot be, because the panic is clearly being artificially whipped up. Of those who die from covid, many die from cancer or stroke, accompanied by covid and they get into statistics and so on, it is clear that the goal is for everyone to inject, they break the law to force them to do it, blackmail and so on

I can tell you desperately want that to be true, but it's not. All your crazy, unfounded conspiracy theories will still be pointed out as crazy unfounded conspiracy theories. They will never be accepted as just another valid belief.
See what I mean folks? It's so damned entertaining but it means nothing. Blah-blah-blah-blah-blah. Breath and keystrokes that could better have been used to constructive purposes.

This cannot be, because the panic is clearly being artificially whipped up. Of those who die from covid, many die from cancer or stroke, accompanied by covid and they get into statistics and so on, it is clear that the goal is for everyone to inject, they break the law to force them to do it, blackmail and so on
Not happening here.

Not happening here.
Globally, this is happening everywhere.
The US may be an exception, but I strongly doubt that. For example, I doubt that the generals could issue an order on universal vaccination of the military and not break the law, because the legislation in most countries clearly states that vaccination is mandatory only for citizens whose work is associated with increased risks. The management of enterprises, including state ones, is not an authorized body of the Department of Health or the Police, therefore, it does not have the right to exert any pressure on employees and generally touch upon this topic. Etc.

I say right away that I do not believe in the purely monetary interest of pharmaceutical companies.

The following assumptions are possible:

1) Sterilization or genocide of a part of the population

2) Genetic modification to make people more obedient

What else could it be?
You NAME it..
One Thing I am sure of is..
it's Not Good

Well it could be, and I'm just spitballing here, so here me out... It could be that there's a global pandemic happening and they want it to end so we can all.go back to normal and vaccination is the best way to do it.

Just a thought, ya know.

Except your betters have already said "we" (keep in mind they don't include themselves as part of the we) are in a "new" normal, so no going back. And many have let it slip that they will be using the same draconian measures of lockdowns and restrictions to for the "we" to comply with climate change laws.

Except your betters have already said "we" (keep in mind they don't include themselves as part of the we) are in a "new" normal, so no going back. And many have let it slip that they will be using the same draconian measures of lockdowns and restrictions to for the "we" to comply with climate change laws.
I don't have any "betters" whatever you think that means and you're taking comments outta context. Actually you probably aren't but whatever media you consume is using them that way to lie to you.

Globally, this is happening everywhere.
The US may be an exception, but I strongly doubt that. For example, I doubt that the generals could issue an order on universal vaccination of the military and not break the law, because the legislation in most countries clearly states that vaccination is mandatory only for citizens whose work is associated with increased risks. The management of enterprises, including state ones, is not an authorized body of the Department of Health or the Police, therefore, it does not have the right to exert any pressure on employees and generally touch upon this topic. Etc.
What I meant is that it is not happening in my house, in my life or in my body.

See what I mean folks? It's so damned entertaining but it means nothing. Blah-blah-blah-blah-blah. Breath and keystrokes that could better have been used to constructive purposes.
You keep telling yourself that. Some day, you might even believe it.

You keep telling yourself that. Some day, you might even believe it.
God, you are hilarious! Nice try. Thanks for all the free entertainment! Really, I feel like I at least owe you the cost of movie tickets, drinks and a big tub of popcorn.

1635872773303.png

I say right away that I do not believe in the purely monetary interest of pharmaceutical companies.

What else could it be?

1 is spot on. 2 possible.

Lickmee's post of the Georgia stone, first commandment "under 500mil population on earth", like any photograph is worth 1000 words. Besides the picture, who wrote it? Who was responsible? Why? Who funded it? Little is known, or spoke of.

Let me ask, who has the money and the depopulation agenda? SOROS and GATES. Who was instrumental up front in the vaccines, right, Gates.

"The engraved messages can be subdivided into four major areas: governance and the establishment of a world government, population and reproduction control, the environment and humankind’s relationship to nature, and spirituality."

What else could it be?

Pfizer and Moderna made a combined $90 BILLION in profit in 2020-2021. You don't think that's a reason for them to scam us?

Pfizer and Moderna made a combined $90 BILLION in profit in 2020-2021. You don't think that's a reason for them to scam us?
And why do they need this money? To buy another yacht? lol. Corporate money is just a political tool.

Forum List

Back