If vaccinations are fraudulent, what are their goals?

rupol2000

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2021
I say right away that I do not believe in the purely monetary interest of pharmaceutical companies.

The following assumptions are possible:

1) Sterilization or genocide of a part of the population

2) Genetic modification to make people more obedient

What else could it be?

Genetic modification to make people more obedient

Photographic evidence!

MV5BMTgyMDYzNjI1Nl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNDg0MjI3NA@@._V1_.jpg

why is it so hard to believe that the pharmaceutical companies are simply after their own self interests?
While it's plausible to believe that pharmaceutical companies like Pfizer are large and powerful enough to wield political influence in America or Germany.

Vaccine mandates are even stricter in countries like Australia with no large pharmaceutical industry to bribe legislators.

There are just too many greedy politicians in this world for one industry to be able to pay them all off ... there just isn't enough money on the planet.

While it's plausible to believe that pharmaceutical companies like Pfizer are large and powerful enough to wield political influence in America or Germany.

Vaccine mandates are even stricter in countries like Australia with no large pharmaceutical industry to bribe legislators.

There are just too many greedy politicians in this world for one industry to be able to pay them all off ... there just isn't enough money on the planet.

Australia accused of putting drug company profits over lives in developing world

• Banned
I've been vaccinated but why is it so hard to believe that the pharmaceutical companies are simply after their own self interests?
because politicians are going vabank, this is a too large-scale campaign to be an ordinary sawing of money, moreover, it coincided with other important events to curtail freedoms in the world.

I say right away that I do not believe in the purely monetary interest of pharmaceutical companies.

What else could it be?
If that’s seriously your question, this post belongs in ‘Conspiracy Theories‘. Not knowing what else it could be indicates severe mental deficiency.

A nation doesn’t need a pharmaceutical industry to be corrupted by big pharma.

If that’s seriously your question, this post belongs in ‘Conspiracy Theories‘. Not knowing what else it could be indicates severe mental deficiency.
What is referred to as "conspiracy theories" is often common politics that is not covered in the yellow papers you read. For example, financial frauds of banking at the state level that they are talking about are a reality, and they are not even hiding, the authorities simply expect that morons like you are not able to figure it out.

What else could it be?
These two, yes, and add an element of just plain psychopathic control. It's like a game that the stinking rich like to play because they are bored. Just imagine how meaningless life would become once you have reached such a level of wealth that there is nothing more to strive for except more money. Sounds filthy boring to me.

Last edited:
What is referred to as "conspiracy theories" is often common politics that is not covered in the yellow papers you read. For example, financial frauds of banking at the state level that they are talking about are a reality, and they are not even hiding, the authorities simply expect that morons like you are not able to figure it out.
"Conspiracy theorist" is, like "racist", a concept that has becaome meaningless because, as a weapon, it is hideously and stupidly overused to the point of being a blade that can no longer be sharpened to usefulness.

"Conspiracy theorist" is, like "racist", a concept that has becaome meaningless because, as a weapon, it is hideously and stupidly overused to the point of being a blade that can no longer be sharpened to usefulness.
I can tell you desperately want that to be true, but it's not. All your crazy, unfounded conspiracy theories will still be pointed out as crazy unfounded conspiracy theories. They will never be accepted as just another valid belief.

I can tell you desperately want that to be true, but it's not. All your crazy, unfounded conspiracy theories will still be pointed out as crazy unfounded conspiracy theories. They will never be accepted as just another valid belief.
ha ha ha.

What else could it be?
Well it could be, and I'm just spitballing here, so here me out... It could be that there's a global pandemic happening and they want it to end so we can all.go back to normal and vaccination is the best way to do it.

Just a thought, ya know.

Forum List

Back