If Trump won't prep for debates how will he prepare to be President?

People keep saying Trump will listen to other when he's president...uhhh, he won't listen to the people around him right now! So other than crossing your fingers and Denying reality I'm not sure how one can think that. The only indication that we have that he will listen is...him saying so lol

But back to the topic. Does Trump just think he's going to freestyle his way thru office? He knows nothing and interested in learning...nothing. a literal know nothing.

Oh right...change change hope and cha...I meant change change

14494626_750148491789715_3732647172866201932_n.jpg

She had the question in advance, prepared answers, an ear piece to give her on the spot advice and sent hand signals to the biased Moderator and she still got Trumped

Trumps should stay away from debates that are basically hearings by Hillary and her crew aka the moderator.

Well, here we have an "honest" admission that Trump LOST the first debate and that he'll deal with world wide diplomacy by tweeting.
I only said that Trump entered a hostile environment. What you are extracting from this, is your thing, but don´t wonder when people smile at you.

if hostile environment means people hold him to a lesser standard than they hold his opponent, then lucky him.

and if he can't withstand the simplest of questions without melting down, then he has no business sitting in the oval office.
So when you going to hold Hillary and her crew accountable for obstruction of justice with her email fiasco?

poor nutbar. :cuckoo:
Not poor just well informed. Poverty comes in many forms and you my dear are lacking in many areas.

People keep saying Trump will listen to other when he's president...uhhh, he won't listen to the people around him right now! So other than crossing your fingers and Denying reality I'm not sure how one can think that. The only indication that we have that he will listen is...him saying so lol

But back to the topic. Does Trump just think he's going to freestyle his way thru office? He knows nothing and interested in learning...nothing. a literal know nothing.

She had the question in advance, prepared answers, an ear piece to give her on the spot advice and sent hand signals to the biased Moderator and she still got Trumped

A sheet of paper? :lmao:

I wrote down the poll#'s as well the day after the debate. Just where would he write it..on his foot?

I wrote down the poll#'s as well the day after the debate. Just where would he write it..on his foot?
And RW trolled online polls are bs, except to Rush Fox etc etc etc...

every SoS has had that discretion but facts never get in the way of their Hillary derangement.

their candidate is nothing more than a glorified troll...

"i'll release my tax returns as soon as she releases her emails" derrrrrp

and the dumbo echo chamber goes wild! :eusa_clap:

I wrote stuff on paper too. Does that make it accurate?

If you wrote it down accurately, yes. Those figures do reflect the numbers that were printed in the polls.

every SoS has had that discretion but facts never get in the way of their Hillary derangement.

their candidate is nothing more than a glorified troll...

"i'll release my tax returns as soon as she releases her emails" derrrrrp

and the dumbo echo chamber goes wild! :eusa_clap:
And this is coming from one of USMB best trolls so she should know..

The senate is still asking why these emails disappeared after she was asked to produce them regardless of the current FBI director assisting in this whole fiasco with her.

If you wrote it down accurately, yes. Those figures do reflect the numbers that were printed in the polls.

And what does that mean...Go ahead and try to tell me with a straight face you think Trump won.

And you know what else. The media must be manipulating Trump surrogates too because none of them think he won and if they lie about it they were asked

"So, you would like 2 more debate performances like this one?" and not one of them says yes.

So when you going to hold Hillary and her crew accountable for obstruction of justice with her email fiasco?

Just tally up ALL of the investigations about Clinton's email "fiascoes".....and DO get back to us with that "conviction" for obstruction of justice........and if you cannot, then it may be time for you to take a well-earned nap.

I don't think so unless there is a whole hell of a lot of voter fraud your camp intends to perpetrate.

Good preemptive "excuse" for the upcoming Trump loss.......blame it on voter fraud, why not??? LOL

Forum List

Back