If Trump won't prep for debates how will he prepare to be President?

She had the question in advance, prepared answers, an ear piece to give her on the spot advice and sent hand signals to the biased Moderator and she still got Trumped

You're "right" Trump should NOT even show up for the next debate....that'll teach that wily Hillary....LOL

And this is coming from one of USMB best trolls so she should know..

The senate is still asking why these emails disappeared after she was asked to produce them regardless of the current FBI director assisting in this whole fiasco with her.

Well, that settles it......The republican director of the FBI is corrupt and congress is going home until after the election....What can a poor, hate-filled right winger to do???? Second Amendment remedies???

And this is coming from one of USMB best trolls so she should know..

The senate is still asking why these emails disappeared after she was asked to produce them regardless of the current FBI director assisting in this whole fiasco with her.

Well, that settles it......The republican director of the FBI is corrupt and congress is going home until after the election....What can a poor, hate-filled right winger to do???? Second Amendment remedies???
You say. Corrupt people do not distinguish between parties. They use whichever party has sellouts regardless whether. It could be a D or an R either one, corrupt is still corrupt.

I don't think so unless there is a whole hell of a lot of voter fraud your camp intends to perpetrate.

Good preemptive "excuse" for the upcoming Trump loss.......blame it on voter fraud, why not??? LOL
I do not believe Trump lost anything but Hillary did definitely show she is either unwilling or incapable of answering direct questions that the average person out here in the public realm would like to see answered.

You say. Corrupt people do not distinguish between parties. They use whichever party has sellouts regardless whether. It could be a D or an R either one, corrupt is still corrupt.

Sure, who needs a trial, a jury and a judge sentencing....Fuck it........String her up......LOL

I don't think so unless there is a whole hell of a lot of voter fraud your camp intends to perpetrate.

Good preemptive "excuse" for the upcoming Trump loss.......blame it on voter fraud, why not??? LOL

RW voter fraud is as baseless as the rest of their make believe rhetoric.

poor bastards, they're born losers looking for a crutch.

F'em

I do not believe Trump lost anything but Hillary did definitely show she is either unwilling or incapable of answering direct questions that the average person out here in the public realm would like to see answered.

Did you watch the debate or some rerun of Judge Judy???? LOL

Sure, who needs a trial, a jury and a judge sentencing....Fuck it........String her up......LOL
No put her on trial. As that is where she belongs not running for the highest office in the land.

They all like to play pretend until you ask them "If he won would you want him to do the same things in debate number 2 and 3?"

Then you'll realize they will SAY anything but believing it...is a whole other story

well, many GOP senators aren't very bright... like you.
That is your mere troll mind projecting because you really have nothing more than that in which you are capable of doing.

typical cuckoo vaccine denier doesn't know how to think or even read...

Former Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton had the right to delete personal emails from her private server, the Justice Department told a federal court.

Hillary Clinton was allowed to delete personal emails from server: DOJ

Yeah, but personal doesnt mean classified
It doesnt mean clinton foundation stuff

So yeah she can delete wedding and yoga emails but since she didnt have many of those....you just lick that ass some more...yummy!

every SoS has had that discretion but facts never get in the way of their Hillary derangement.

their candidate is nothing more than a glorified troll...

"i'll release my tax returns as soon as she releases her emails" derrrrrp

and the dumbo echo chamber goes wild! :eusa_clap:

electronic communications are relatively new to the SoS domain, so naturally this issue confuses dumbo parrots.

"lock her up" derrrrrrp :eusa_clap:

No put her on trial. As that is where she belongs not running for the highest office in the land.

look Gomer, this is the US, we have this little thing called "due process" look it up.

They all like to play pretend until you ask them "If he won would you want him to do the same things in debate number 2 and 3?"

Then you'll realize they will SAY anything but believing it...is a whole other story

Yrah criching her on eceonmic policy and asking her what she has done for 40 years.

I couldn't care less about taxes, unless he broke the law and birtherism is a joke and should never be discussed in place of serious issues like using illegal servers, immigration policy, ben ghazi, education povy, you know issues that matter

Did you watch the debate or some rerun of Judge Judy???? LOL
No I actually spent years fighting off the type of corruption that your current leadership evokes and maintains. Pretty damn hard to do when they rig the system with lies throughout such as having judges lie for them or investigators that are willing to turn a blind eye, allow certified court transcripts to be falsified, send witnesses that work for a federal agency off to timbukto and whatever else it is that they do to cover their own corrupt asses.

look Gomer, this is the US, we have this little thing called "due process" look it up.
Please tell that to black lives matter and the social justice marxists.

Yrah criching her on eceonmic policy and asking her what she has done for 40 years.

I couldn't care less about taxes, unless he broke the law and birtherism is a joke and should never be discussed in place of serious issues like using illegal servers, immigration policy, ben ghazi, education povy, you know issues that matter

So if he broke the law then you would be concerned? I just want to make sure that is your bar

People keep saying Trump will listen to other when he's president...uhhh, he won't listen to the people around him right now! So other than crossing your fingers and Denying reality I'm not sure how one can think that. The only indication that we have that he will listen is...him saying so lol

But back to the topic. Does Trump just think he's going to freestyle his way thru office? He knows nothing and interested in learning...nothing. a literal know nothing.

Oh right...change change hope and cha...I meant change change
Since we are voting for one of the two candidates, would you rather hear what the candidate has to say, or would you rather hear what their handlers tell them they have to say.
I'd rather both candidates respected the american people and the office of president enough to be prepared.
There is no way that either one of them can be prepared for everything that is going to come their way. Not Hillary, and not Donald. To expect that from either one is doing them a great disservice.

And we also have a right to tell you or anyone else we are unwilling to support in any manner whatsoever those choices you make. We also have a right to throw that in your face every time you bring it up.

So if he broke the law then you would be concerned? I just want to make sure that is your bar

Sure and it should be yours.

every SoS has had that discretion but facts never get in the way of their Hillary derangement.

their candidate is nothing more than a glorified troll...

"i'll release my tax returns as soon as she releases her emails" derrrrrp

and the dumbo echo chamber goes wild! :eusa_clap:

electronic communications are relatively new to the SoS domain, so naturally this issue confuses dumbo parrots.

"lock her up" derrrrrrp :eusa_clap:
Emails can show fraud and deception and it does appear that for some reason your candidate did not want anyone seeing hers.

Forum List

Back