If trump were a Heisman Trophy nominee and lost

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US
Can you imagine? He will trash the winner and then run up on the stage and break the trophy into small pieces. Then, with his patented smirk of superiority, he would announce that the voting was flawed and that he won in a landslide.

Finally, as security drags his fat ars off the stage, he is still shouting how he was cheated and therefore states his attorney, Sidney Powell , would be filing court documents to show that he actually won.

"I will be calling the members of the Heisman committee and reminding them that it is illegal to vote more than once for this prestigious award. Additionally, I am asking for a recount and a detailed inspection of the voting machines.. I will tell them that is totally okay to recalculate and make me the winner. I know sports fans all over the country are angry and the rumor is they will be marching in the streets to demand that I be awarded the trophy."

SNL...ARE YOU LISTENING?

Can you imagine? He will trash the winner and then run up on the stage and break the trophy into small pieces. Then, with his patented smirk of superiority, he would announce that the voting was flawed and that he won in a landslide.

Finally, as security drags his fat ars off the stage, he is still shouting how he was cheated and therefore states his attorney, Sidney Powell , would be filing court documents to show that he actually won.

"I will be calling the members of the Heisman committee and reminding them that it is illegal to vote more than once for this prestigious award. Additionally, I am asking for a recount and a detailed inspection of the voting machines.. I will tell them that is totally okay to recalculate and make me the winner. I know sports fans all over the country are angry and the rumor is they will be marching in the streets to demand that I be awarded the trophy."

SNL...ARE YOU LISTENING?
:cuckoo:

SNL...ARE YOU LISTENING?

WOW! A replay of the trump and Pence campaign!

darthvader-header.jpg

The TDS is strong with you...

SNL...ARE YOU LISTENING?

WOW! A replay of the trump and Pence campaign!
Is that Wilbur sitting there on our left? Is he still alive?

SNL...ARE YOU LISTENING?
If Trump Derangement Syndrome was an actual disease, they'd name it after you.

People need to realize that incessant trolls do what they do because they established a pattern early in life that they were incapable of receiving any positive attention due to their utter lack of merit, so act out seeking negative attention because that is the only sort of attention they have ever been capable of receiving.

Forum List

Back