Warnock Beats Another Woman.

Uncensored2008

Libertarian Radical
Feb 8, 2011
Behind the Orange Curtain
Fox is projecting a win for Rafael Warnock,

Warnock Beats Another Woman:

Senate Candidate Raphael Warnock is projected to defeat Kelly Loeffler. When asked about Loeffler not conceding the race which is less than half a percent, Warnock remarked "Bitch betta shut da fuck up if she know what goof fo her."

CNN's Don Lemon projected that Warnock would beat the women candidate and asked him about it on his show "Who da fuck is Don Lemon?" to which Warnock said "Look, I nevas touched da bitch, like I done toad da cops, sides, bitch be steppin out on me."

Asked what he would do if Loeffler refuses to concede, Warnock replied "I gotsa cah, she gots feet, I knows where she be."

Fox is projecting a win for Rafael Warnock,

Warnock Beats Another Woman:

Senate Candidate Raphael Warnock is projected to defeat Kelly Loeffler. When asked about Loeffler not conceding the race which is less than half a percent, Warnock remarked "Bitch betta shut da fuck up if she know what goof fo her."

CNN's Don Lemon projected that Warnock would beat the women candidate and asked him about it on his show "Who da fuck is Don Lemon?" to which Warnock said "Look, I nevas touched da bitch, like I done toad da cops, sides, bitch be steppin out on me."

Asked what he would do if Loeffler refuses to concede, Warnock replied "I gotsa cah, she gots feet, I knows where she be."

Your tears are delicious. As is your fealty to Make America White Again.
Sorry, she lost. She was a bucket of chum...and I'm being generous.

Forum List

Back