If Trump doesn't pardon Julian Assange, I may be done supporting him.

That’s absurd. If you think Don is courageous and a patriot, you’re out of your fucking mind.
The media hates him. China hates him. Democrats and Republicans hate him.

That gives him an A+ in my book.
You need to rethink that.
Yeah - I left out the intelligence community.
1611101235222.png

It would be awesome if he does.
But i doubt it.
The deep state has probably warned him not to pardon Assange or Snowden.
He claimed he would put an end to the deep state. Instead, they ended him. Fucking pussy.
The deep state of the time ended Nathan Hale too
That’s absurd. If you think Don is courageous and a patriot, you’re out of your fucking mind.
I see you have come to that same conclusion on him I did a couple years ago,he always evades that trump did not lift one finger to get rid of the cia fbi and fed,he gets frustrated on hearing those facts and gets angry everytime going into insult mode.the truth hurts.lol you can’t have a civilized discussion with him on that, I try other trump supporters who are more reasonable about answering those questions instead of evading them.

Last edited:
The media hates him. China hates him. Democrats and Republicans hate him.

That gives him an A+ in my book.
You need to rethink that.
Yeah - I left out the intelligence community.
View attachment 445431
Yet Dumb Don did nothing about those crooks who did all they could to harm his presidency. He’s just not very smart.

Tucker Carlson said that President Trump intended on pardoning Julian Assange but Mitch McConnell told him that if he did that, Republicans in the Senate would vote to convict him. Is it true? I don't know.

Tucker Carlson said that President Trump intended on pardoning Julian Assange but Mitch McConnell told him that if he did that, Republicans in the Senate would vote to convict him. Is it true? I don't know.
With Carlson you never know,for a long time I thought he could be trusted but he is the same as Alex Jones,part of the controlled opposition.he revealed that when he said trump incited the riots.I thought he was differerent than the people at Fox News,if he was,looks like they got to him.I now treat him the same way I do jones,you can Still gleen from them,but make sure you hear it from some other alter news source before believing it.

It's the sort of thing that wouldn't surprise me, but sadly, even if Assange were pardoned here in the States, he would never come here again anyway, and he will always be a target or on the run to some degree...and that's if he is even mentally and physically capable of communicating coherently anymore after 8 years of solitary confinement.

...Arguing that Trump wanted to pardon Assange but Republicans threatened him is just saying Trump wanted to fight the establishment but the establishment told him no.

It's the sort of thing that wouldn't surprise me, but sadly, even if Assange were pardoned here in the States, he would never come here again anyway, and he will always be a target or on the run to some degree...and that's if he is even mentally and physically capable of communicating coherently anymore after 8 years of solitary confinement.
Come here again? He has never been here.

...Arguing that Trump wanted to pardon Assange but Republicans threatened him is just saying Trump wanted to fight the establishment but the establishment told him no.
Yep. Like everyone else the establishment threatens.

Yep. Like everyone else the establishment threatens.
The point is Don is a feeble minded weak coward. He never fought the establishment. He bent over for it. He’s a pussy.

Forum List

Back