If Trump doesn't pardon Julian Assange, I may be done supporting him.

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
Remember who helped him get elected as much as anyone in 2016 -- "I love Wikileaks..." So please correct me if I'm wrong, but if he doesn't pardon Julian Assange ( and Edward Snowden as well)-- along with all these others, then he has most likely lost my respect and support from here on out..

WASHINGTON—President Trump is expected to issue as many as 100 pardons and commutations on his final day in office, but is leaning against some of the more controversial grants of clemency at the urging of his advisers, according to people familiar with the discussions.

Mr. Trump discussed additional pardons and commutations with senior aides over the weekend, according to another person familiar with the conversations, and the subject has been a major focus in the White House in the months since the president lost the election. The White House has been inundated with requests, and Mr. Trump has called advisers to solicit suggestions.

Last edited:
He won’t do it and you should have stopped supporting him long ago. He’s a fake phony just like Big Ears.
If you believe the haters, maybe.
I listen to the man himself, not what others say or think of him.
(Does he hold the record for most books about a president yet ?)
I believe most people who think they hate hime really just don't know him.

As for Assange - it's possible he's been threatened not to pardon him.

Remember who helped him get elected as much as anyone in 2016 -- "I love Wikileaks..." So please correct me if I'm wrong, but if he doesn't pardon Julian Assange along with all these others, then he has most likely lost my respect and support from here on out..

WASHINGTON—President Trump is expected to issue as many as 100 pardons and commutations on his final day in office, but is leaning against some of the more controversial grants of clemency at the urging of his advisers, according to people familiar with the discussions.

Mr. Trump discussed additional pardons and commutations with senior aides over the weekend, according to another person familiar with the conversations, and the subject has been a major focus in the White House in the months since the president lost the election. The White House has been inundated with requests, and Mr. Trump has called advisers to solicit suggestions.

Now I KNOW you're a fucking Rusian troll. Wasn't sure for a while...you just locked that down

Now I KNOW you're a fucking Rusian troll. Wasn't sure for a while...you just locked that down
Being called a troll by a troll....good one leshy.
I like Metallica too.

you defend yourself with a Metallica concert....from...Russia

Priceless

Those who see this from an intelligent perspective
are on my same page, agent Lesh. Now run along and text your friend Lisa Page about the 3 some with petey last week.

Remember who helped him get elected as much as anyone in 2016 -- "I love Wikileaks..." So please correct me if I'm wrong, but if he doesn't pardon Julian Assange along with all these others, then he has most likely lost my respect and support from here on out..

When did you start supporting Trump?
Your posts are pretty nasty when it comes to Trump.
Are you one of those fakes like Mac.....trying to act like a moderate when in fact you're a flaming liberal?

Actually Trump needs to document all the pardons he signs. Since comes noon on January 20th, any pardon he signs after that time, isn't valid.

Trump may actually think he can still issue pardons after that time. So those getting pardons should be worried about proving when they were signed.

Actually Trump needs to document all the pardons he signs. Since comes noon on January 20th, any pardon he signs after that time, isn't valid.

Trump may actually think he can still issue pardons after that time. So those getting pardons should be worried about proving when they were signed.
Pretty sure any pardon presented after 12 PM Wed will hit the round file real quick

He won’t do it and you should have stopped supporting him long ago. He’s a fake phony just like Big Ears.
He hates hearing the truth that his hero Trump was just playing us all this time.He gets angry and starts insulting you just for raising valid questions that if he was really on the up and up about making america great again he would have abolished the cia and fbi and irs by now and would have reinstated Kennedy’s executive order to end the fed,something g he easily could have done.

when he did none of that and did not tell the media to stop lying about the jfk assassination or order a real independent investigation into 9/11 and then used that criminal guliani who participated in the coverup of 9/11 as his attorney,it was obvious he was a fraud same as Obama.I only wanted him re-elected because vote fraud is vote fraud and this was the worst fraud ever.more importantly I only want him re-elected because the alternative of lying Biden is much worse,he is not for us and won’t pardon either him or Snowden. You so much nailed it gipper all talk and no action same as Obama.

Last edited:
He hates hearing the truth that his hero Trump was just playing us all this time.He gets angry and starts insulting you just for raising valid questions
Nobody gets angry about your childish rants.:71:

Just remember, it doesn't make any sense to people with sense to support those who support Leftist movements and then later bitch about Leftist movements.
You're as guilty as the Leftists themselves.
:thankusmile: :yes_text12: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Exactly,well said. We sure see eye to eye on this. :thup:
[/QUOTE]

When did you start supporting Trump?
Your posts are pretty nasty when it comes to Trump.
Are you one of those fakes like Mac.....trying to act like a moderate when in fact you're a flaming liberal?
What deserted island you been on? He gets angry and goes into insult mode and takes it personal over critisem of trump even if you ask valid fair questions why did he never lift one finger to get rid of the cia and fed or open up a real investigation into 9/11. :cuckoo: He played us all and same as Obama,was all talk and no action on his talk of making america great again

Forum List

Back