If Trump announces candidacy, how will other GOP hopefuls react?

Trump inherited from Obama an economy on the rebound. And your boy ran it into the ground with his disasterous response to the pandemic.
Trump handled the pandemic in the best possible manner. He knew if he spoke too much about it then investors would get spooked and the stock market would crash.

Trump inherited from Obama an economy on the rebound. And your boy ran it into the ground with his disasterous response to the pandemic.

Everything that imbecile touches turns to shit because he's a self absorbed narcissistic sociopath.
You really are stupid. Every economy in the world suffered through the Chinese virus. Didn't matter who ran the country or what they did. Every economy landed in the shit pile.

Oh and once the virus hit our shores people were going to die. Nothing anyone said or did was going to stop that. You really are a whiny little shit without one ounce of common sense. Dumbass.

You really are stupid. Every economy in the world suffered through the Chinese virus. Didn't matter who ran the country or what they did. Every economy landed in the shit pile.

Oh and once the virus hit our shores people were going to die. Nothing anyone said or did was going to stop that. You really are a whiny little shit without one ounce of common sense. Dumbass.
I thought you said Trump had a great economy?

Kind of hard to talk out of both sides of your yap, ain't it?

You're comedy is quite entertaining... Please do continue to try and sound smart... I'll make the popcorn.

Keep this chart in mind as you continue your lesson on spending... (note this was pre pandemic)
View attachment 573644
Obama's economy was so good that the Fed reserve kept infusing trillions of dollars into it.....for eight years
BrokenLoser was right when he said his daughter could have made the number good.
You're wrong, Slade.

It doesn't have to be Trump. Anybody can beat Brandon at this point so it's just a matter of time until the GOP nominates a candidate.

Slade3200
He would have done better without those EO's. Trump got rid of them and the economy did ever better.
Not to the scale y’all try and make it… nothing transformative happened with the economy. I don’t know which specific EOs you’re talking about but none of them had that dramatic of an effect on how we do business

Obama's economy was so good that the Fed reserve kept infusing trillions of dollars into it.....for eight years
BrokenLoser was right when he said his daughter could have made the number good.
You're wrong, Slade.
Interesting… so did Trump decrease or increase that spending?

Not to the scale y’all try and make it… nothing transformative happened with the economy. I don’t know which specific EOs you’re talking about but none of them had that dramatic of an effect on how we do business

Interesting… so did Trump decrease or increase that spending?
Did Trump add 25% more illegals to America’s population? Your almost dead dude did that in 10 months.

Did Trump add 25% more illegals to America’s population? Your almost dead dude did that in 10 months.
No. So? What does that have to do with our conversation about spending? Changing the subject because you can't hang in the debate... That's weak.

Hahaha…you don’t think America “spends” on desperate illegals?
Again you are changing the subject... Of course we spend on illegals and the border, but you were talking about how much Obama spent as an excuse for why the economy did well. I'm asking about how much Trump spent... more or less than Obama... Simple question

No. So? What does that have to do with our conversation about spending? Changing the subject because you can't hang in the debate... That's weak.
We spend $50 billion a year on the 11 million you claim was here before you added the 2.5 million more…Based on the simple arithmetic your disdain for America has ran that up to $60 something billion…right?
Imagine all the homeless REAL AMERICANS we could help with $60 billion

We spend $50 billion a year on the 11 million you claim was here before you added the 2.5 million more…Based on the simple arithmetic your disdain for America has ran that up to $60 something billion…right?
Imagine all the homeless REAL AMERICANS we could help with $60 billion
For the third time you are COMPLETELY changing the subject and running from the debate that was about spending and the economy. You lose. Go take a nap

It doesn't have to be Trump. Anybody can beat Brandon at this point so it's just a matter of time until the GOP nominates a candidate.
Thank you. Somebody got this thread back on track.

I don't know about that! It has to be a Trump-like pol if it's not Trump. We're spoiled now, we don't want to go back, God help us, to some milquetoast creep like Mitt Romney!! Or my bald, fat, RINO governor of Maryland who is simply panting to be nominated to SOMETHING, but he can count on me never voting for him, the damned masked mask-mandater!

For the third time you are COMPLETELY changing the subject and running from the debate that was about spending and the economy. You lose. Go take a nap
I’m not sure what part has you so confused… I’m showing you how your party of filth is running up costs for good real Americans.

Clipper
He did have a great economy. The Chinese virus put a stop to it along with every economy in the world. You sure are a moron.

I’m not sure what part has you so confused… I’m showing you how your party of filth is running up costs for good real Americans.
I've stated what I'm confused about and that is the relation of what you are now talking about which has nothing to do with what we were discussing. You ran from the debate because the point you made to diss Obama can be used against Trump and you have no defense of that. Admit you got schooled with that point and then we can close the door on that debate and discuss the costs of illegal immigration if you'd like...

Thank you. Somebody got this thread back on track.

I don't know about that! It has to be a Trump-like pol if it's not Trump. We're spoiled now, we don't want to go back, God help us, to some milquetoast creep like Mitt Romney!! Or my bald, fat, RINO governor of Maryland who is simply panting to be nominated to SOMETHING, but he can count on me never voting for him, the damned masked mask-mandater!
The anarchists had their day with Trump and he totally screwed the pooch. In 4 short years he lost both houses and the presidency. Thats pathetic. Best now for the anarchists to go back to obscurity and get civilized people who are capable of actually doing something productive into power positions.

The anarchists had their day with Trump and he totally screwed the pooch. In 4 short years he lost both houses and the presidency. Thats pathetic. Best now for the anarchists to go back to obscurity and get civilized people who are capable of actually doing something productive into power positions.
But you swear the Kenyan Messiah was an amazing badass…didn’t he lose more than 800 seats and a shit ton of governorships?

Forum List

Back