If Trump announces candidacy, how will other GOP hopefuls react?

List some.
All I know is that Wall Street lovers such as yourself love cheap foreign labor.
You're talking about campaign promises kept by Biden I presume? All I need to do is prove the number is greater than zero?! haha, well thats easy, lets see... How about rejoining the Paris Climate Accord. He campaigned on it... he did it. Done.

Sure…and the $5T spent on the Democrat Virus.
Right so you think comparing $10T in 8 years vs $8T in 4 years is showing what exactly? Because anybody with a brain sees that Trump spends much more than Obama when they look at those numbers.

You're talking about campaign promises kept by Biden I presume? All I need to do is prove the number is greater than zero?! haha, well thats easy, lets see... How about rejoining the Paris Climate Accord. He campaigned on it... he did it. Done.
To me that was a threat, not a promise.
Check out Jordon Peterson on YouTube to find out why the Paris Climate Accord is a good idea with a bad outcome.

Right so you think comparing $10T in 8 years vs $8T in 4 years is showing what exactly? Because anybody with a brain sees that Trump spends much more than Obama when they look at those numbers.
Trump spent big money cleaning up after the Kenyan who spent way too much on ShaQuita and Guadalupe while neglecting the military, the border and infrastructure.

To me that was a threat, not a promise.
Check out Jordon Peterson on YouTube to find out why the Paris Climate Accord is a good idea with a bad outcome.
Whether you agree with the policy or not makes zero difference it was something he campaigned on and followed through with. You said zero and I said thats an exaggeration... Don't defend obviously false things dude, just be honest in your discourse. it isn't hard

Give it your best shot.
Oh, we will. I'm hoping for at least a two-senator bump-up in (R) numbers, plus Manchin "coming home" where he belongs. And the House turning 95% Republican. (Am I over-optimistic? Naaaaaaaaah.) Pennsylvania is looking pretty good; they are getting their ducks in a row there.

And governors turning Republican all over, and mayors. Well, duh, that will surely happen with all the Leftist lawlessness!

Trump spent big money cleaning up after the Kenyan who spent way too much on ShaQuita and Guadalupe while neglecting the military, the border and infrastructure.
Hahaha, makes zero difference, Trump still spent way more and the argument that you just made, that Obama wasted money spending on other countries goes against the point you were making that his spending was responsible for the economic growth of the USA... you're on a fast track to idiotsville trying to defend your stupidity here, just admit that you are full of shit and we can move onto the next topic.

Oh, we will. I'm hoping for at least a two-senator bump-up in (R) numbers, plus Manchin "coming home" where he belongs. And the House turning 95% Republican. (Am I over-optimistic? Naaaaaaaaah.) Pennsylvania is looking pretty good; they are getting their ducks in a row there.

And governors turning Republican all over, and mayors. Well, duh, that will surely happen with all the Leftist lawlessness!
Oh goodie, more predictions... What were your predictions the last two election cycles?

Oh goodie, more predictions... What were your predictions the last two election cycles?
In 2020 I thought Trump might lose because of the Covid ----- people don't like a government that presides over an epidemic.

The 2016 one I thought Hillary would win because all the news media was making such huge, hysterical predictions, and RealClearPolitics had all these meta-polls graphed out that showed conclusively that Hillary would win bigly. Of course we all went out and voted for Trump all the same, like GOP voters do.

10:30 Election Night, I thought, wait ---- is something HAPPENING here?? I went to sleep in the chair before the TV and woke at 4 AM and got a happy surprise.

Now I don't read polls, ever, and don't read leftist fake news. What a shocking abuse of trust.

Last edited:
In 2020 I thought Trump might lose because of the Covid ----- people don't like nobody likes a government that presides over an epidemic.

The 2016 one I thought Hillary would win because all the news media was making such huge, hysterical predictions, and RealClearPolitics had all these meta-polls graphed out that showed conclusively that Hillary would win bigly. Of course we all went out and voted for Trump all the same, like GOP voters do.

10:30 Election Night, I thought, wait ---- is something HAPPENING here?? I went to sleep in the chair before the TV and woke at 4 AM and got a happy surprise.

Now I don't read polls, ever, and don't read leftist fake news. What a shocking abuse of trust.
Interesting... What news do you read and trust?

Interesting... What news do you read and trust?
Wall Street Journal, some few sources on Google News, The Economist when it isn't carrying on about Trump or Global Warming, The Hill, not the leftwing articles, AP if it's factual, such as about volcanoes. AP can't be trusted on politics.

Wall Street Journal, some few sources on Google News, The Economist when it isn't carrying on about Trump or Global Warming, The Hill, not the leftwing articles, AP if it's factual, such as about volcanoes. AP can't be trusted on politics.
Good sources

Forum List

Back