If Trump announces candidacy, how will other GOP hopefuls react?

But you swear the Kenyan Messiah was an amazing badass…didn’t he lose more than 800 seats and a shit ton of governorships?
I’ve never sworn that obama was an amazing badass. That’s just you making shit up again. Sad

Why would anybody want to run against Trump? He is is a complete pain in the ass for anybody to engage with. The massive levels of horseshit that comes out of that guys mouth is not something I'd want to deal with on a daily basis. So glad that dude is off Twitter and out of the WH
The only 2 differenced between Trump and every other politician is that they lie politely and keep 0 campaign promises.

Apologies are a good start… now work on staying on topic and being honest in your discussions. Who spent more Obama or Trump?
The sad reality is… Americans no longer care about national debt. The Kenyan showed them the debt can be ran up to oblivion and it doesn’t affect anybody’s quality of life in real time. Sad

The anarchists had their day with Trump and he totally screwed the pooch. In 4 short years he lost both houses and the presidency. Thats pathetic. Best now for the anarchists to go back to obscurity and get civilized people who are capable of actually doing something productive into power positions.
Or ---------- we could win the Midterms BIG TIME and vote in Trump again.

I know ---- let's do that!

The anarchists had their day with Trump and he totally screwed the pooch. In 4 short years he lost both houses and the presidency. Thats pathetic. Best now for the anarchists to go back to obscurity and get civilized people who are capable of actually doing something productive into power positions.
Because I always vote in slum dwellers to run my government.

Bad news for you, Trump is not going away.

The sad reality is… Americans no longer care about national debt. The Kenyan showed them the debt can be ran up to oblivion and it doesn’t affect anybody’s quality of life in real time. Sad
It doesn't matter what people care about... You made a point about the Obama economy being prompt up on his spending... Are you going to make the same point about Trumps economy considering he spent much much more than Obama?

Forum List

Back