"If This Is What Christians Do, Let Me Try Islam"

Status
Not open for further replies.

skews13

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2017
Former President Donald Trump's longtime strategist Steve Bannon raged against House Speaker Mike Johnson (R-LA) after the House voted to temporarily avert a government shutdown on Thursday.

"I mean, it's disgusting," said Bannon on his "War Room" show. "Johnson ... suspended, you know, the two thirds, he had to suspend the rules. He's done everything [former Speaker Kevin] McCarthy's done. To me, he's got to go, he's finished. He's proven his weakness. Not one iota of change on the southern border. You fund it. You agreed to fund the play."

Do go on Steve.

Former President Donald Trump's longtime strategist Steve Bannon raged against House Speaker Mike Johnson (R-LA) after the House voted to temporarily avert a government shutdown on Thursday.

"I mean, it's disgusting," said Bannon on his "War Room" show. "Johnson ... suspended, you know, the two thirds, he had to suspend the rules. He's done everything [former Speaker Kevin] McCarthy's done. To me, he's got to go, he's finished. He's proven his weakness. Not one iota of change on the southern border. You fund it. You agreed to fund the play."

Do go on Steve.
Please do try Islam, no need to lose your head over this........

Do go on Steve.
Sure, try some Islam.... you're never too old to lose your clit.

Do go on Steve.
Great you can really treat women like shit and kill gay people. Oh and I'm not a Christian either.

Do go on Steve.
dont they throw guys like you off rooftops?....

I don't even know WTF this is supposed to mean.

Do go on Steve.
Conflating the Speaker’s religious beliefs with this political issue makes Bannon seem pretty retarded.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back