Is Matt Gaetz Showing Just How Much In Disarray The Democrats Are??

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"Far-right Republican Representative Matt Gaetz on Monday moved to oust fellow Republican Kevin McCarthy as speaker of the U.S. House of Representatives, injecting an additional element of chaos into an already tumultuous Congress. Moments after his much-anticipated move on the House floor, Gaetz held an impromptu press conference in which he acknowledged that his effort might fail - at least on the first try. Asked who he would support as a replacement for McCarthy, Gaetz said: "I think very highly of Steve Scalise. I would vote for Steve Scalise" as well as many other Republicans.

Gaetz and other far-right Republicans are angered that McCarthy relied on Democratic votes to pass a temporary funding extension on Saturday that headed off a partial government shutdown. Republicans control the chamber by a narrow 221-212 majority, and it would take as few as five defections to threaten McCarthy's hold on power, if all Democrats voted against him."

Matt Gaetz is totally exposing just how triggered and in disarray the Democrats are.....After the Democrats got McCarthy elected as speaker, they are now powerless to stop him from being voted out -- in fact, in a brilliant move, Gaetz will be relying on Democrats to vote against McCarthy...The Democrats plan to install McCarthy (whom nobody wanted as Speaker) is blowing up in their face -- they are afraid that a true Constitutional Conservative will take the role and when that happens, the Democratic Party is finished.

I need to repeat this....Matt Gaetz has outsmarted the Democrats and exposed their diabolical scheme to get McCarthy elected as speaker and now the Dems have nowhere to turn......even McCarthy is telling the Dems he will not work with them to help save him as speaker...if they ask him for anything in return for voting him in as speaker, they will get nothing..

This means the Dems will have to work with Matt Gaetz to get a new more Conservative speaker elected...who will in turn, destroy the rest of the Democratic Party....Matt will go down as the most brilliant Congressional legislator of all times for this brilliant move...I know to the rest of us, it looks like Republicans eating each other alive, but that is what the media wants you to think...Truth is, it is the Democrats who are desperate and are about to lose it all.

"Far-right Republican Representative Matt Gaetz on Monday moved to oust fellow Republican Kevin McCarthy as speaker of the U.S. House of Representatives, injecting an additional element of chaos into an already tumultuous Congress. Moments after his much-anticipated move on the House floor, Gaetz held an impromptu press conference in which he acknowledged that his effort might fail - at least on the first try. Asked who he would support as a replacement for McCarthy, Gaetz said: "I think very highly of Steve Scalise. I would vote for Steve Scalise" as well as many other Republicans.

Gaetz and other far-right Republicans are angered that McCarthy relied on Democratic votes to pass a temporary funding extension on Saturday that headed off a partial government shutdown. Republicans control the chamber by a narrow 221-212 majority, and it would take as few as five defections to threaten McCarthy's hold on power, if all Democrats voted against him."

Matt Gaetz is totally exposing just how triggered and in disarray the Democrats are.....After the Democrats got McCarthy elected as speaker, they are now powerless to stop him from being voted out -- in fact, in a brilliant move, Gaetz will be relying on Democrats to vote against McCarthy...The Democrats plan to install McCarthy (whom nobody wanted as Speaker) is blowing up in their face -- they are afraid that a true Constitutional Conservative will take the role and when that happens, the Democratic Party is finished.

I need to repeat this....Matt Gaetz has outsmarted the Democrats and exposed their diabolical scheme to get McCarthy elected as speaker and now the Dems have nowhere to turn......even McCarthy is telling the Dems he will not work with them to help save him as speaker...if they ask him for anything in return for voting him in as speaker, they will get nothing..

This means the Dems will have to work with Matt Gaetz to get a new more Conservative speaker elected...who will in turn, destroy the rest of the Democratic Party....Matt will go down as the most brilliant Congressional legislator of all times for this brilliant move...I know to the rest of us, it looks like Republicans eating each other alive, but that is what the media wants you to think...Truth is, it is the Democrats who are desperate and are about to lose it all.

Do you buy lipstick in bulk to cover that maga pig?

Your president under impeachment investigation and his son under federal indictment. Yeah, that's pretty disarrayed. LOL!

Now bleat about Trump like the good little sheep you are.

Yep. And he is doing a good job of it. He is a true hero of the People!
The people require at least one or two martyrs to give their lives meaning.

Gives them warm fuzzies.

1696341006414.png

1696341031477.png

1696341089002.png

Your president under impeachment investigation and his son under federal indictment. Yeah, that's pretty disarrayed. LOL!

Now bleat about Trump like the good little sheep you are.
Just imagine if he was ACTUALLY IMPEACHED twice....would that mean the party is in disarray?

Did it mean it for the GOP in the past? Nope?

Cool....so it definitely doesn't mean it now for a guy who hasn't even had an actual impeachment inquiry yet....

By the way, Hunter isn't in office, nor in the cabinet....so, him getting a gun charge isn't going to result in cuts to Medicare/Medicaid and increased voter suppression...sorry skippy

Just imagine if he was ACTUALLY IMPEACHED twice....would that mean the party is in disarray?

Did it mean it for the GOP in the past? Nope?

Cool....so it definitely doesn't mean it now for a guy who hasn't even had an actual impeachment inquiry yet....

By the way, Hunter isn't in office, nor in the cabinet....so, him getting a gun charge isn't going to result in cuts to Medicare/Medicaid and increased voter suppression...sorry skippy

Joe Biden's impeachment inquiry is in it's fifth day now.

But, I do appreciate you finally being honest about the fact that you don't really support gun control measures like background checks, etc.

Joe Biden's impeachment inquiry is in it's fifth day now.

But, I do appreciate you finally being honest about the fact that you don't really support gun control measures like background checks, etc.
Any new evidence come out?

No?

Anywho....speaking of a party in disarray....why did Matt Gaetz claimed he owned McCarthy, but now he is owned by the Democrats? How much in disarray is your party when the house leader is "owned" by the other party? But hey, you guys are cucks, so maybe this is your fetish...

Last edited:
You finally wised up. LOL! What did it take, two years?
How long did it take you to find out McCarthy is owned by the Democrats?

I mean, even Matt Gaetz admits that Biden has been taking McCarthy's lunch over and over again...and last I checked, Biden is senile and doesn't even know what day it is.....how did you folks elect that guy as speaker?

Yep them definitely screwed up. Now grandma will get her social security check on time and all those loser, suckered, soldiers will get payed on time. It just ain't right. How can we stand for this. Mccarthy is doomed.

Shrewd. :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back