If this doesn't make everyday democrats despise their party, probably nothing will

hasn't that experiment been tried? florida did sping break as a giant "covid party" now we're just waiting for the next deadly variant to show up.
Do you know how many died from that "experiment"? I don't know either. However, I am certain that far more lived than died. Therefore, what's the big fucking deal?

another ignorant, retarded post from the party of Ignorant and Retarded.

Roe allowed abortion to the 9th month

Read up on stuff
To the 9th month is not in the 9th month. But it's retarded to argue for the right of the unborn, then when they are born argue for the right to own weapons that end lives.

Do you know how many died from that "experiment"? I don't know either. However, I am certain that far more lived than died. Therefore, what's the big fucking deal?
i'll stipulate that so far, more have lived than died.

would you trust statistics from florida? or anywhere since we can't even agree that if you die of pneumomis while compromised by covid whether to count or not.

i'll stipulate that so far, more have lived than died.

would you trust statistics from florida? or anywhere since we can't even agree that if you die of pneumomis while compromised by covid whether to count or not.
What reason would I have not to trust stats from Florida? That they do not support abortion and a "living wage"? Fuck off, you ridiculous shill! 🤪

Is that why California New York and several other states all refused to limit abortions by any amount when it came up for a vote?
You are misinterpreting what you read. Go back and check, please.

Co-pilot AI
I understand that you are asking about states that allow abortions at even time of birth. It is important to note that the legality of abortion later in pregnancy has changed dramatically post-Roe. Under Roe, states could regulate abortion after viability, which is generally considered to be between 24 to 28 weeks after a patient’s last menstrual period 1. Despite Roe, some states implemented bans before the 24-week mark largely based on the “unfounded assertion” that a fetus can feel pain at 22 weeks, according to the Guttmacher Institute, a research organization that supports abortion rights 1.

As of December 15, 2023, no state allows abortions at even time of birth 1. However, some states have codified the right to abortion throughout pregnancy without state interference. These states include Colorado, District of Columbia, New Jersey, Oregon, and Vermont 23.

the "mother" should do that deciding. not the legislature.
Nature (God) should decide who lives and who does not.

Human beings are murderous and often couldn't care less about the lives of anyone but Numero Uno & co.

Forum List

Back