If this doesn't make everyday democrats despise their party, probably nothing will

Church role is to help people. Sounds like some people need that help and will be lost by missing a few days of church.

Without a church then I guess owning a bible becomes a mystery

Still many church decided themselves to close down during the pandemic because they felt it was the right thing to do

Gee how hard is it to worship at home

get all dressed up and no where to go.

plus side is Bible sells went up

Last edited:
everyone at planned parenthood is masked and vaxxed. not so much at church.
prayer can be done at home and
NOT for Catholics

We believe in the tangible PRESENCE of Christ found ONLY in the CHURCH

And some of us don't just believe it but KNOW it

Best experience in the world to be there... 😊

Church role is to help people. Sounds like some people need that help and will be lost by missing a few days of church.

Without a church then I guess owning a bible becomes a mystery

Still many church decided themselves to close down during the pandemic because they felt it was the right thing to do

Gee how hard is it to worship at home

get all dressed up and no where to go.

plus side is Bible sells went up
You obviously haven't read my post, which I belive is #25 or 26

We should have had policies encouraging everybody, save for the very old, very young, and the sick, to get Covid-19 in order to build natural antibodies. That would have been the best way to handle it instead of those leftist "Public Health" hacks who were primarily concerned with "fLatTenIng dUh kUrvE".

everyone at planned parenthood is masked and vaxxed. not so much at church.
prayer can be done at home and sermons can be virtual. sujrgical procedures, not so much.
also with abortion there are hard time limits set by repub legislatures, salvation occurs, if i am not mistaken, at a time that "no one knows except the father"

it may be that god has sent covid as a test for christians. do you care enough to protect others or not?
Initially, during COVID any place where large numbers of people would congregate were banned

That included Theaters, Churches, public meetings, sporting events

Eventually, churches were allowed to open under social distancing

We should have had policies encouraging everybody, save for the very old, very young, and the sick, to get Covid-19 in order to build natural antibodies. That would have been the best way to handle it instead of those leftist "Public Health" hacks who were primarily concerned with "fLatTenIng dUh kUrvE".
hasn't that experiment been tried? florida did sping break as a giant "covid party" now we're just waiting for the next deadly variant to show up.

during the plandemic (as some of us call it), blue states... I mean, you can't make this up!!!!!!!

Blue states shut down all kinds of businesses, leaving only "essential" businesses open

Churches were not essential! God had to GO! Forget God... you don't need Him (they seemed to say)

Baby murdering centers, however, aka abortion clinics, where HELLO...........! the "doctor" (aka murderer) didof course have to TOUCH women to do his evil deed

NO PROBLEM! They stayed open!

These are the great values of the leftists!

As Trump would say

"It's a beauty!"
they had to keep the liquor stores going or they'd face a nationwide insurrection

Where would you rather go…..

A liquor store or a church?
That is why churches forced liquor stores to be closed on Sundays
i'm happy the blue states were closed and so much god damned harm came to them......and i hope it gets hopeless....they voted for it

i love seeing nyc crumble

all good with what happened in blue states

Forum List

Back