Zone1 If There Is No Sin In Heaven Then How Could Lucifer Sin?

Just my opinion of course.........

Lucifer had been a favored angel in Gods Kingdom. Then God made man and set him equal to (if not better than) His angels. Lucifer and other angels (his minions) became jealous of man and God for giving man such 'high status'. Lucifer then wanted to be like God Himself and have everyone worship him instead.

This/these were the sins, that developed in those angels hearts. The want of power and glory above all else. We as Christians, know that we are to only worship and glorify God. No one else and not ourselves. We are to be humble, whereas Lucifer became proud, greedy, vain, etc.

Since he and his were cast out of God's presence in Heaven, it's been a spiritual war for our very souls. God and His Son is truth and the way of Life everlasting. While Lucifer and his have been bent on our destruction with his lies and deceit to trick us away from God and His mercy.

FYI.......the passage you quoted of Revelations 21:27, as with any Bible verse, means very little on it's own. You have to find the context for better understanding. Revelations 21 starts out talking about the new Heaven and new earth that is created because the old ones were gone or destroyed.

And the fact Revelations is pretty much all about the End of Days.......that many of us think are happening as we speak.
How is it you think an immortal being like Satan in inferior to us mortal humans?

Why didn't your god just smite these Angels for disobeying his will like he murdered so many of us mere mortals for doing the same thing?

It's just one more thing in your religion that makes no sense.

How is it you think an immortal being like Satan in inferior to us mortal humans?

Why didn't your god just smite these Angels for disobeying his will like he murdered so many of us mere mortals for doing the same thing?

It's just one more thing in your religion that makes no sense.
Perhaps god just wasn't powerful enough to smite them. They say he flooded the whole world because he was pissed off at humans, so we know he's not above having a tantrum.

Perhaps god just wasn't powerful enough to smite them. They say he flooded the whole world because he was pissed off at humans, so we know he's not above having a tantrum.
Then the god of the bible is not omnipotent.

Chalk it up to another contradiction

God was not having a tantrum because that would be sinful. He was simply just punishing those who disobeyed Him. However, what I've always found rather difficult to believe is that Noah and his family were the only good ones that got to go on the ark to be saved. 😕

A question that I've been wondering for a while now, I just forgot to post it here. Any ideas?

The Elohim had what are best translated as Enforcers and Lucifer was one of them .
The Cult Christians then labelled them as Archangels and got into endless difficulty trying to invent a heavenly hierarchy without giving thought as to how that was possible .
They just decided it was the case and" you "accepted it as an article of Faith .
That is , if you are Gullible and have not studied pre ice age -- mainly written Sanskrit but also Yogic oral traditions .

Lucifer became Perdition because he, knowing the goodness of God and the truth of his eternal existence, still chose to come out in open rebellion against the Father and Son. Once one is fully enlightened by knowledge and truthfulness of God and then turn against him in open rebellion, then there is no hope that individual. This also can occur to mankind on this earth. Cain, who was fully aware of the Father and Son chose to love Satan more than God. Having tasted of the goodness of God and his ways, Cain listened to Satan and followed after his plan to murder his brother and take his flocks. Cain became a son of Perdition. A person even today if they taste of the Holy Spirit of God and know beyond a shadow of a doubt that God exists and taste of his love and goodness and yet turn away from God and oppose him and come out in open rebellion against God can become a son of Perdition and will lose their chance of salvation.

Doctrine and Covenants 76:31-39
31 Thus saith the Lord concerning all those who know my power, and have been made partakers thereof, and suffered themselves through the power of the devil to be overcome, and to deny the truth and defy my power—
32 They are they who are the sons of perdition, of whom I say that it had been better for them never to have been born;
33 For they are vessels of wrath, doomed to suffer the wrath of God, with the devil and his angels in eternity;
34 Concerning whom I have said there is no forgiveness in this world nor in the world to come—
35 Having denied the Holy Spirit after having received it, and having denied the Only Begotten Son of the Father, having crucified him unto themselves and put him to an open shame.
36 These are they who shall go away into the lake of fire and brimstone, with the devil and his angels—
37 And the only ones on whom the second death shall have any power;
38 Yea, verily, the only ones who shall not be redeemed in the due time of the Lord, after the sufferings of his wrath.
39 For all the rest shall be brought forth by the resurrection of the dead, through the triumph and the glory of the Lamb, who was slain, who was in the bosom of the Father before the worlds were made.

God was not having a tantrum because that would be sinful. He was simply just punishing those who disobeyed Him. However, what I've always found rather difficult to believe is that Noah and his family were the only good ones that got to go on the ark to be saved. 😕
Lots of things about that story are hard to believe.

Or possibly that the story was about a flood and the Noah narrative made it more memorable so it was easier to remember and pass down because that's how information was passed down 6,000 years ago; orally, through stories.

And they used that allegorical account of an actual historical event to pass down the wisdom of the consequences of doing good or evil.

Yes wiping out babies and children that disobey isn't a tantrum it's actually psychopathy.

Heaven was made “heavenly” again when undesirables were cast out.

The US could follow that example.
You wouldn't want to live under a government where the leaders acted like your god. If you really do then you could move to North Korea

You wouldn't want to live under a government where the leaders acted like your god. If you really do then you could move to North Korea
If a god really does exist, his reputation proves he wouldn't be worthy of following.

If There Is No Sin In Heaven Then How Could Lucifer Sin?

A question that I've been wondering for a while now, I just forgot to post it here. Any ideas?

First of all I never read anything about "Lucifer" what not had been nonsense. All interpretations about this name are absurde constructs. The strange thing is that Lucifer (=the lightbringer) is also an attribute of Jesus and Satan (=the challenger) is also called a "son of god" what's also an attribute of Jesus but also an attribute of all Christians (=adopted children of god). So no wonder when a lot of confusion exists. Confusion is typical for everything what has to do with this theme.

From my point of view your idea "In heaven is no sin" is an empty double combination. A place where is no sin is always heaven. And hell is the place where is sin. So most people think heaven is where god lives and hell is where the devil lives. They use in this case not really a Christian form to think but more an shoroastrian form to think which separates the creation into the spiritually good world of Ahura Mazda and the evil world of Ahriman. Between "truth" and "lie" - I guess the better words had been in this case between sincerity and dishonesty.

If you take now a look again at your question then this is the same as to ask: "If there is no hell in heaven then how could hell sin?" The answer is in this case: There is no hell in heaven. And the confusion "Then how could hell sin" is exactly this: a confusion. Devilish, isn't it?

No guarantee for anything. I hope I made no mistake. I am no theologist. One thing is for sure clear: right and wrong exist. Always it's difficult but sometimes it is even impossible to find out what's right or wrong. So we need the help of god to find the best of all possible ways in this world here. And this is for sure the way how god thought us to be. So the best is "In god we trust".

Last edited:
All you people should love Satan as you love yourselves. He is one of your neighbors and one of your god's creations after all.

Yeah ... but what about your beloved neighbor Satana knives some holes in the body of your child and will ask you "Do you love me?". Will you kiss him? I would! I would kiss him to death like a vampire.

Last edited:
Yeah ... but what about your beloved neighbor Satana knives som holes in the body of your child and will ask you "Do you love me?". Will you kiss him? I would! I would kiss him to death like a vampire.

You are supposed to forgive him with love in your heart.

OBEY your god

Humans will never "go to heaven.". That is a myth borrowed from paganism.

Jesus is returning to JERUSALEM along with the true Church.

We will rule the earth for 1,000 years.

After the Thousand Years, the Father will make His home on the earth as well.

Who believes this bullshit? What is the name of your sect? Only to inform you: "We" founded the Holy Empire in 800 and it ended in 1806.

Last edited:
... an immortal being like Satan ...

More correct would be to say "timeless being". Everlasting and timeless are not necessarily the same. Angels (and devils) are timeless beings. They live without time. Don't ask me how. Not everything what god is doing are we able to understand - but perhaps one day we will understand this. For a photon for example could also not exist time because it travels with lightspeed. And "light" is since ever also always an attribute of god. By the way: In February 2nd (Candlemas) ends our Christmas tide this year - with a blessing for all candles.

Last edited:

:lol:

Good grief. When atheists say something about god then they know really very exact what they say. Do you think because "god is love" the atheist Mao Tse-tung got every day a new teenager for to fuck her? Or because this extremist mass-murderer thought when he will fuck a virgin every day then this will keep him young?

If you like to say something about the Christian religion then what about first to try to learn something about the theme you like to say something about, superidiot? I know, I know: This "superidiot" was not Christian. On the other side: I see in this only a funny word - but I find not funny real anti-Christians because they have no problem except richdom and a self-made boring life.

Last edited:
I thought Trump was my God? Now, I have some other God who is just like Kim Jung Ill-in'?

Y'all really need to get together and decide what I think, so you don't constantly contradict each other.

Or to make it easier on yourselves, you could just let my words speak for themselves instead of constantly assigning me opinions.

Forum List

Back