If the WWIII breaks out who will our allies and enemies?

suplex3000

VIP Member
Nov 25, 2014
Georgia
So, guys, what do you think about possible american allies and enemies in the WWIII?
What about China, India and Pakistan?
The Middle East countries?
The South American countries?
And, yes, sure, NATO. What do you think about NATO allies? IMO sometimes they look like chickens.

I've found this map in the internet. It shows us that the WWIII has already started. But it seems to me that this map is not right. What's your opinion?
WWIII_Alliances_by_gatemonger.jpg

Germany will be our enemy. They are going to start a war and another attempted holocaust over oil and natural gas when Russia fails again because of the low gas prices.

Germany will be our enemy. They are going to start a war and another attempted holocaust over oil and natural gas when Russia fails again because of the low gas prices.
Germany? Oh, interesting opinion. Do you think that Russia will fail without any resistance?

For starters, there is no love lost between Russia, China and the Jihadist Arabs. So don't count on any alliance there. The only commonality is that U.S. conservatives have a tooth against Russia & China. That may ultimately be the thing that unites them.

Also, India is unlikely to join in any alliance. Neither is most of South America. Only Central America is likely to turn on us - because we F'd those countries up royally.

Germany? Oh, interesting opinion. Do you think that Russia will fail without any resistance?
They already are resisting in Ukraine. That is political and nothing more. Russia fails and starts conflicts, NATO stops trade, Germany suffers...the German economy fails, breeding hate among their people who will blame the Jews and Muslims. Middle East will remind Germany of the Jew and offer discounted oil and Germany will start a conflict with Russia.

Anyone that thinks that Russia will fail due to the sanctions knows nothing of Russian history and culture. Germany will hurt more than Russia will. It's likely that Germany will move to a more neutral position - like Switzerland, but Germany and Russia will never be allies.

Russia knows that they will be neighbors with the Ukraine forever. They can just bide their time until that reality dominates the situation.

Anyone that thinks that Russia will fail due to the sanctions knows nothing of Russian history and culture. Germany will hurt more than Russia will. It's likely that Germany will move to a more neutral position - like Switzerland, but Germany and Russia will never be allies.

Russia knows that they will be neighbors with the Ukraine forever. They can just bide their time until that reality dominates the situation.
They will fail because of the falling oil prices. And I never said Germany and Russia will be allies...more than likely Russia and Germany will START WWIII by fighting each other.

And Germany will NEVER be neutral. They are too full of hate and aggression. History proves that.

They will fail because of the falling oil prices. And I never said Germany and Russia will be allies...more than likely Russia and Germany will START WWIII by fighting each other.

And Germany will NEVER be neutral. They are too full of hate and aggression. History proves that.

I think you're wrong about Germany. It was a country that came out of a medieval culture very late - weird in that their industrial revolution preceded the end of that culture. But I think that Germany has had a cultural renaissance since WWII. Besides, Austria & Switzerland are very close to Germany culturally and they're both dedicated neutral countries.

I think you're wrong about Germany. It was a country that came out of a medieval culture very late - weird in that their industrial revolution preceded the end of that culture. But I think that Germany has had a cultural renaissance since WWII. Besides, Austria & Switzerland are very close to Germany culturally and they're both dedicated neutral countries.
Austrians are essentially German. They won't be able to resist hate and war when it breaks out.

I look for Canada to mass at our borders and invade us

I look for Canada to mass at our borders and invade us
PLEASE let the canucks try that! That would be wonderful. canada is rightfully American land anyway...we should be amassing our forces at their border.

They already are resisting in Ukraine. That is political and nothing more. Russia fails and starts conflicts, NATO stops trade, Germany suffers...the German economy fails, breeding hate among their people who will blame the Jews and Muslims. Middle East will remind Germany of the Jew and offer discounted oil and Germany will start a conflict with Russia.
I don't think that after the WWII crushing defeat Germany will start a conflict with Russia. Russia is too huge for Germany. IMO only the USA and China can fight against Russia head-to-head. What do you think about China's role in the possible WWIII?

I don't think that after the WWII crushing defeat Germany will start a conflict with Russia. Russia is too huge for Germany. IMO only the USA and China can fight against Russia head-to-head. What do you think about China's role in the possible WWIII?
China knows they don't have the support of their people and if they engaged in a war with the US or Russia - they would be economically devastated before the first bullet was fired. . I think they know this...they are all talk...Russia is almost in the same boat...they really aren't that powerful...just prideful. WWIII will start with Germany. They have the history and experience of starting conflict.

At the rate we're going there won't be a need for our enemies to start WWlll. All they have to do is wait for us to self destruct, thanks to our current "president".

WW3 isn't going to be like our previous ones. This one is going to be more regional when the dollar collapses. Once that happens, and it will because we can't continue being 18 trillion in debt and using relative easing (ie: printing money) it will collapse. The problem for the world comes in when our money isn't supporting everyone else and their defense and economies. The middle East will quickly sink into starvation without oil revenue. They have no farming or food sources so their population will devolve into survival mode with millions dying from hunger. China's balls will be cut off and they will have an internal revolution that will end with millions dead and no chance of even coming here to attack. Europe will go back to what it's always been. Several mini-states fighting amongst each other.

The next war isn't going to be a war in which we have troops on borders fighting. It's going to be financial collapse on a world wide scale once the American dollar folds. We won't need to worry about europe or the middle east at all we will be quite busy right here trying to survive.

WW3 isn't going to be like our previous ones. This one is going to be more regional when the dollar collapses. Once that happens, and it will because we can't continue being 18 trillion in debt and using relative easing (ie: printing money) it will collapse. The problem for the world comes in when our money isn't supporting everyone else and their defense and economies. The middle East will quickly sink into starvation without oil revenue. They have no farming or food sources so their population will devolve into survival mode with millions dying from hunger. China's balls will be cut off and they will have an internal revolution that will end with millions dead and no chance of even coming here to attack. Europe will go back to what it's always been. Several mini-states fighting amongst each other.

The next war isn't going to be a war in which we have troops on borders fighting. It's going to be financial collapse on a world wide scale once the American dollar folds. We won't need to worry about europe or the middle east at all we will be quite busy right here trying to survive.
Good post...in the end..amongst the collapse...Germans will start the war as they are predisposed to hate and violence. . Everything you described isn't unlike previous wars.

Forum List

Back