If the Virginia Gov and Lt Gov Resign As They Should

Why should they resign?
Democratic Party requirement.
we really need to stop repeating stupidity just because someone else is good at it.

if we're all to be held accountable for what happened in what was arguably another time, we're all screwed. don't validate their bullshit by compounding it with more bullshit.
Believe all women.
that was stupid also.

Why should they resign?
Democratic Party requirement.
we really need to stop repeating stupidity just because someone else is good at it.

if we're all to be held accountable for what happened in what was arguably another time, we're all screwed. don't validate their bullshit by compounding it with more bullshit.
Believe all women.
that was stupid also.
Nuke em.

A Republican becomes Governor.

Constitution of Virginia - Article V. Executive

The Speaker of the House of Delegates is Kirk Cox, a Republican.

Nope. According to the Va constitution, the Attorney General becomes governor before the Speaker.

"If a vacancy exists in the office of Lieutenant Governor when the Lieutenant Governor is to succeed to the office of Governor or to serve as Acting Governor, the Attorney General, if he is eligible to serve as Governor, shall succeed to the office of Governor for the unexpired term or serve as Acting Governor. "

Why should the lt governor resign?
far as i'm concerned, neither should.

we need to stop this cycle of hate and holding people accountable for their behavior 30+ years ago to todays fucked up standards and over sensitive nature.

now - the gov did get stupid with THAT WAS ME I'M SO SORRY then going to "not me, dunno who that could be". but whether he stays or goes is up to the state he''s governing. the rest of us just chime in for something to do and judge.

He's been accused of sexual harassment by a Stanford Fellow, and as the Democrats are fond of insisting, the woman is always to be believed.
and as the right said, that's fucking stupid.

yet here we are, doing "stupid" "cause they did it first".

when will we grow up, that is my burning question for these times.

Why should they resign?

It's their New Rules. Anything that one has done in one's life that could be construed as offensive to a Favored Identity Politics member is cause for complete and utter destruction of one's public life and livelihood.

He was grabbin em by the pussy!
Naw idk he is accused of harrassment though. I dont think accusations matter, but i am sure you do. You seem to follow the dem party line pretty well.
So when is tRump resigning then?

Sorry but I checked with Squee and PJ and Moose and the Lt. Gov was just getting a beeg from a friend

He's been accused of sexual harassment by a Stanford Fellow, and as the Democrats are fond of insisting, the woman is always to be believed.

The Democrats set the rules. Now they have to live by them.

I don't agree with the nonsense, but again, they brought it upon themselves.

We will grow up when people forcing this puerile garbage are politically removed from influence.

The Democrats set the rules. Now they have to live by them.

I don't agree with the nonsense, but again, they brought it upon themselves.

We will grow up when people forcing this puerile garbage are politically removed from influence.

i fully agree that is standard normal human behavior.
i, however, feel its ass nugget stupid to tell someone they're being an idiot then turn around and do what they did cause that just means you're INTENTIONALLY being an idiot by your very own standards.

so far that has not worked, has it?

Forum List

Back