If the Virginia Gov and Lt Gov Resign As They Should

A Republican becomes Governor.

Constitution of Virginia - Article V. Executive

The Speaker of the House of Delegates is Kirk Cox, a Republican.
Why should the lt governor resign?
He was grabbin em by the pussy!
Naw idk he is accused of harrassment though. I dont think accusations matter, but i am sure you do. You seem to follow the dem party line pretty well.
So when is tRump resigning then?
All of his accusers ran off after he won.
Weird how that works.
Weird you gotta change the subject too.
You leftists are so disingenuous it makes me sick
Rightwingers are so disingenuous and you people are sick.

Why should they resign?
They shouldn't.

The Lt. Gov has accusations against him, but he is innocent until proven otherwise. An accusation does not warrant a resignation.

The Governor, who has acknowledged the photos, has not shown since those photos were taken, to exhibit a pattern of behavior that would be considered racist. Therefore, it is a photo of a young man who made a poor choice and he should not be made to pay for that for his entire life. I don't like the guy and think he is morally reprehensible with is his stance on other issues.

iceburg is correct. We need to remain honest to our own core values not repeat the actions of the opposition.

Why the Lt. Gov.?

The filthy Nugga committed rape....How do we know this?
Because he’s been accused. Hang him in public...ain’t that right LefTarded folks?

OldLady my2¢

I've long taken my lesson from the Ox Bow Incident. I forget what year we read that in English class, it's been a mighty long time ago. It made for a good movie too. As far as movies go I sure preferred Intruder in the Dust over To Kill a Mockingbird. I'd guess Mockingbird is a better book, based on hearing that Faulkner is murder to read.
Lucas was an interesting character. His gram, a slave belonging to Lucius McCaislin, committed suicide when Lucius stopped screwing her after a couple decades and started raping their daughter. Edmonds, who helps Lucas out in Intruder, is his cousin, a McCaislin on the distaff.
Gr-gram, not gram.

A Republican becomes Governor.

Constitution of Virginia - Article V. Executive

The Speaker of the House of Delegates is Kirk Cox, a Republican.

Nope. According to the Va constitution, the Attorney General becomes governor before the Speaker.

"If a vacancy exists in the office of Lieutenant Governor when the Lieutenant Governor is to succeed to the office of Governor or to serve as Acting Governor, the Attorney General, if he is eligible to serve as Governor, shall succeed to the office of Governor for the unexpired term or serve as Acting Governor. "
"It's a mess"; AG Herring, third in line for gov., admits to wearing blackface in college

Comedy Gold.

190202113118-tease-ralph-northam-yearbook-photo-handout-super-tease.jpg

It looks like a costume. I'm guessing the other guy is in a costume, too?

Why is it racist? I want this explained, please, not just a bunch of political mumbo jumbo. Asclepias?
because we've defined almost everything as racist *if* it furthered a political goal or party.

to me, the left has gone crazy on calling the right racist, nazi, supremacist and so forth. kids do stupid stuff all the time. it's called growing up and learning. to sit and judge by todays standards what we did 30+ years ago, we're all going to be guilty of something.

what i find karma-related-haha-funny is that the gov accused his opponent of blatant racism. we've gotten to the point where we use it regardless of whether that person is or not simply because we either don't want to or are not able to dive into an intelligent discussion around it.

live by the racism, die by it. i think it's stupid but when people get hit enough with the boomerang of their idiocy, maybe they'll cut it out.
Are you saying there is no rational reason for calling him a racist? I'll wait to hear from a black poster. Paul Essien
i don't think 1 picture, 30+ years ago, defines him completely today.
If I dress as a hula dancer, does that mean I disrespect and hate Hawaiians? If I put on a cowboy outfit, hid my hair under my hat and put on a fake mustache, does that mean I hate men?
I just don't get where a costume like that is racist, but maybe that's because I don't think like that? I'm still waiting for an explanation.

Dressing in blackface as a minstrel beside a KKK costumed asshole is a problem.

Dressing as Michael Jackson or a rapper is not

Why is it racist? I want this explained, please, not just a bunch of political mumbo jumbo. Asclepias?
because we've defined almost everything as racist *if* it furthered a political goal or party.

to me, the left has gone crazy on calling the right racist, nazi, supremacist and so forth. kids do stupid stuff all the time. it's called growing up and learning. to sit and judge by todays standards what we did 30+ years ago, we're all going to be guilty of something.

what i find karma-related-haha-funny is that the gov accused his opponent of blatant racism. we've gotten to the point where we use it regardless of whether that person is or not simply because we either don't want to or are not able to dive into an intelligent discussion around it.

live by the racism, die by it. i think it's stupid but when people get hit enough with the boomerang of their idiocy, maybe they'll cut it out.
Are you saying there is no rational reason for calling him a racist? I'll wait to hear from a black poster. Paul Essien
If I dress as a hula dancer, does that mean I disrespect and hate Hawaiians? If I put on a cowboy outfit, hid my hair under my hat and put on a fake mustache, does that mean I hate men?
I just don't get where a costume like that is racist, but maybe that's because I don't think like that? I'm still waiting for an explanation.

How typical.

Why should they resign?
They shouldn't.

The Lt. Gov has accusations against him, but he is innocent until proven otherwise. An accusation does not warrant a resignation.

The Governor, who has acknowledged the photos, has not shown since those photos were taken, to exhibit a pattern of behavior that would be considered racist. Therefore, it is a photo of a young man who made a poor choice and he should not be made to pay for that for his entire life. I don't like the guy and think he is morally reprehensible with is his stance on other issues.

iceburg is correct. We need to remain honest to our own core values not repeat the actions of the opposition.
#BelieveAllWomen

A white person dressing up in blackface is wrong, period. Doesn't matter if it's a minstrel, a rapper, Michael Jackson, or MLK like that one kid did.

Doesn't matter if it's for a costume party, school project or whatever. Blackface is wrong because of the racist beginnings it had in this country.

Forum List

Back