If "The TRUMP ARMY" Comes Out Full Force Tomorrow. Bye Bye Hillary!!!

Blacks are starting to cross over to Trump. After TPP and Nafta and mass illegal and refugee immigration, the more intelligent ones are starting to say "hey, what the hell are democrats doing for us?" Nothing. bill clinton sent a lot of your factory jobs to mexico by way of Nafta. obama wants to get rid of more manufacturing by way of TPP. Every four years they tell you to vote for them. Then you don't see them anymore. The only time obama addresses them, it's to scold them to be responsible etc. Much like that other low life bill cosby used to do.

It's a little more than that. Remember it's the left that forced the military to accept openly gay people. It's the left that pushed for forced gay marriages across the country. It's the left that supported weirdos in dresses invading our daughters bathrooms and showers in high school.

Blacks don't agree with those positions. In fact, they are strongly opposed to those things.

Yes, they are slowly learning who has their back, but will they learn quick enough to save this country?

I guess we will never know, since the GOP is doing their best to keep them away from the polls......

NC GOP boasts of lower black early voter turnout — and a surge in ‘Caucasian voters’

With a 3% Brexit swing to Trump, giving him a net 6% gain over Hillary, this is what the electoral map will look like tomorrow.

upload_2016-11-7_23-20-15-png.97366

Again, you don't gauge voting turn out on rally turn out... Trump puts on a show, he is new to the political world and is known for doing off the wall things. This is interesting and entertaining for people. Hillary is a policy wonk and a lawyer/politician that is no where near as captivating on stage. Of course Trump is going to get bigger crowds. But that does not mean the majority of Americans trust him to run our country. You will see tomorrow
But the thing you liberals are ignoring, Slade, is that these rallies have a "word of mouth" affect where people spread their pro-Trump news after the rallies and it energizes his followers to go that extra mile.

Hillary cant even get people to attend her rallies unless she pays them or has a free concert.

People love a good circus act... Doesn't mean the ring leader should be the leader of the free world. Not gonna happen. Trump is a joke, elections are not decided by crowd sizes at Rallies. The fact that you and Trump think so, only shows how little you know.

It shows enthusiasm for the candidate. Notice how hillary has to book super stars at her so called rallies to get even a decent crowd? If she wins this election, then I'm convinced that it will be through voter fraud and vote machine manipulation.
Thats exactly what Trump wants you to think, but it's all BS... most people do not see Hillary as a criminal, that's all propaganda, they have confidence in her ability to lead, and most of all they don't trust a douche like trump with the most powerful job in the world. There is no fraud, he is just going to lose to a shitty but better candidate
Trump's trustworthy numbers are significantly higher than Hillary's....

They literally have written off independent whites though....

Why wouldn't they? Don't need them. Besides, a small portion that are clearly represented on this website deserve to be written off.
Don't alter my quotes.

Thanks
I didn't alter your quote. I quoted a part of your post. I tend to only quote the relevant part of a post. In your case, it wasn't much.
You quoted my post, moron.

Again, you don't gauge voting turn out on rally turn out... Trump puts on a show, he is new to the political world and is known for doing off the wall things. This is interesting and entertaining for people. Hillary is a policy wonk and a lawyer/politician that is no where near as captivating on stage. Of course Trump is going to get bigger crowds. But that does not mean the majority of Americans trust him to run our country. You will see tomorrow
But the thing you liberals are ignoring, Slade, is that these rallies have a "word of mouth" affect where people spread their pro-Trump news after the rallies and it energizes his followers to go that extra mile.

Hillary cant even get people to attend her rallies unless she pays them or has a free concert.
How many rallies has Trump done? Couple hundred... how many in average at each rally? 20k high ave estimate... so 20k x 300 = 6 million people... any clue how many votes you need to win??

Did you know that Hillary has over a million volunteers nation wide. On the phones and knocking doors helping people find the polls and getting out the vote?

Fact is her ground game is stronger and more effective than his rally strategy. On top of the fact that she has her rallies in conjunction with both Obamas, Biden, kaine, bill and Chelsea...

Add to all of that the fact that Hillary is a serious candidate and trump is a joke??? There should be no surprise if Trump loses. The shocker would be if he wins... heaven forbid

Blacks are starting to cross over to Trump. After TPP and Nafta and mass illegal and refugee immigration, the more intelligent ones are starting to say "hey, what the hell are democrats doing for us?" Nothing. bill clinton sent a lot of your factory jobs to mexico by way of Nafta. obama wants to get rid of more manufacturing by way of TPP. Every four years they tell you to vote for them. Then you don't see them anymore. The only time obama addresses them, it's to scold them to be responsible etc. Much like that other low life bill cosby used to do.

It's a little more than that. Remember it's the left that forced the military to accept openly gay people. It's the left that pushed for forced gay marriages across the country. It's the left that supported weirdos in dresses invading our daughters bathrooms and showers in high school.

Blacks don't agree with those positions. In fact, they are strongly opposed to those things.

Yes, they are slowly learning who has their back, but will they learn quick enough to save this country?

I guess we will never know, since the GOP is doing their best to keep them away from the polls......

NC GOP boasts of lower black early voter turnout — and a surge in ‘Caucasian voters’

Here's hoping before the next election, we get a handle on voter suppression. This bullshit belongs in the middle of the last century.

People love a good circus act... Doesn't mean the ring leader should be the leader of the free world. Not gonna happen. Trump is a joke, elections are not decided by crowd sizes at Rallies. The fact that you and Trump think so, only shows how little you know.

It shows enthusiasm for the candidate. Notice how hillary has to book super stars at her so called rallies to get even a decent crowd? If she wins this election, then I'm convinced that it will be through voter fraud and vote machine manipulation.
Thats exactly what Trump wants you to think, but it's all BS... most people do not see Hillary as a criminal, that's all propaganda, they have confidence in her ability to lead, and most of all they don't trust a douche like trump with the most powerful job in the world. There is no fraud, he is just going to lose to a shitty but better candidate
Trump's trustworthy numbers are significantly higher than Hillary's....
No they aren't. He lies more than Hillary. He would be much more corrupt than Hillary. A egomaniac that can't take responsibility for his mistakes. His entire run would be cover ups, distortion of the facts, bullied attacks against his critics, lies, lies and more lies. There is no doubt

"Hello, Acme Tax accountants? Look, this is Donald Trump. I need you guys to start working on a tax write off for me. How much? I don't know. Maybe $150 million or so. I don't recall. Put it under 'political contributions', if you can. Otherwise, just call it a 'business loss'. And know this, losers! If I ever have to pay taxes for the rest of my life, you can kiss your careers goodby!"

How many rallies has Trump done? Couple hundred... how many in average at each rally? 20k high ave estimate... so 20k x 300 = 6 million people... any clue how many votes you need to win??
That is ignoring the word of mouth affect I was speaking of.

That one person who attended the rally will be charged up and they talk to their friends and family and energize them too.

If each persona averaged influencing 5 people, a very low estimate, then that means THIRTY SIX MILLION VOTERS in targetted states, dude.

That is how Mel Gibson marketed the "Passion of the Christ", did you know that?

I know that you dont want to think about what I am telling you but these are known things, not just made up bullshit.

:2up: If all those people that went to the Trump events of the last 15 or so months, vote,,and along with the millions who had to wait outside the arenas......Trump Wins!!!
:dance:
And what are the average size crowds for Hillary and Tim? :crybaby:

The media knows that Trump has a lot of support so they will be up to their usual tricks.

Pass this along to remind everyone to ignore the liberal media.

14962669_1158214704213562_2557515393442971774_n.jpg

:2up: If all those people that went to the Trump events of the last 15 or so months, vote,,and along with the millions who had to wait outside the arenas......Trump Wins!!!
:dance:
And what are the average size crowds for Hillary and Tim? :crybaby:

The media knows that Trump has a lot of support so they will be up to their usual tricks.

Pass this along to remind everyone to ignore the liberal media.

14962669_1158214704213562_2557515393442971774_n.jpg

In reading this, I find myself visualizing Linus sitting in the pumpkin patch at midnight, waiting for the Great Pumpkin to rise up, and ........

That is ignoring the word of mouth affect I was speaking of.

That one person who attended the rally will be charged up and they talk to their friends and family and energize them too.

If each persona averaged influencing 5 people, a very low estimate, then that means THIRTY SIX MILLION VOTERS in targetted states, dude.

That is how Mel Gibson marketed the "Passion of the Christ", did you know that?

I know that you dont want to think about what I am telling you but these are known things, not just made up bullshit.
I just think you overestimate the power of word of mouth, who people vote for is based on their beliefs, not what a friend tells them. Plus I don't think everybody at trump rally's are going to vote for trump, many are just checking out the show. Also, if you add Hillary plus her serrogates attendees they are getting the same numbers if not more when compared to just Trump and pence. Plus they have a much bigger ground game that gets out the vote... add all that together and you have a very tight race and advantage Clinton when considering the polls and electoral map

Wow, is that fantasy art or what? Look what the artist did with Trumps hands, he made them four times larger than his hands really are. Same with Trumps chest but then the artist made Trump's waist about 10-12 inches smaller!
Below is a true picture of Trump, please note his tiny hands and his big gut!
You can live your fantasy, personally I prefer the real world.
trumpgolf.jpg

Wow, is that fantasy art or what? Look what the artist did with Trumps hands, he made them four times larger than his hands really are. Same with Trumps chest but then the artist made Trump's waist about 10-12 inches smaller!
Below is a true picture of Trump, please note his tiny hands and his big gut!
You can live your fantasy, personally I prefer the real world.
View attachment 97380
Funny, a friend of mine play golf with trump and said that he cheated Biggly. Notes a tendency for kicking balls out for better shots (the ol foot wedge). True golfers know what this says about a person

Forum List

Back