If "The TRUMP ARMY" Comes Out Full Force Tomorrow. Bye Bye Hillary!!!

Do you know how many people try to tell me things about politics and it is just plain wrong information. Sometimes I correct them and sometimes I just nod and act like i'm agreeing because I don't feel like engaging. You give yourself too much credit if you think just because you say something people are going to believe you. It might work for a small percent of mindless drones but most people decide for themselves.

Yes they decide for themselves but not everybody is a political junkie like we are here. Many were undecided and didn't know much about what Hillary was up to and especially the picks for the Supreme Court; it's something they never even considered.

Every party typically gets hit in off year elections. The founders set it up that the president who wins gets to nominate. The Founders may not have foreseen parties, but that's the way it's set up. And the reason is pretty clear. Presidents come and go, but Justices tend to last a long time. So it's a check against overwhelming populism. The gop's position on not confirming Garland is wrong, as a matter of principle.
I totally disagree, but I will protect with my dying breath your Constitutional right to be wrong. :)

democrats are the opposite of Voltair. They don't agree with what you have to say, so will fight to the death to SILENCE you.

No need to fight you to silence you. I figure you will pitch a tantrum for a while. Then, you will just sit in the corner and cry. Eventually, you will just cry yourself to sleep. That happens with infants all the time.

The difference between myself and the more "Progessive" folks I know is this....if it were JFK v Trump I'd vote JFK. If it were Hillary v Reagan you'd vote Hillary.
Not true... I'd vote for Reagan over Hillary

Do you know how many people try to tell me things about politics and it is just plain wrong information. Sometimes I correct them and sometimes I just nod and act like i'm agreeing because I don't feel like engaging. You give yourself too much credit if you think just because you say something people are going to believe you. It might work for a small percent of mindless drones but most people decide for themselves.

Yes they decide for themselves but not everybody is a political junkie like we are here. Many were undecided and didn't know much about what Hillary was up to and especially the picks for the Supreme Court; it's something they never even considered.
You hit on perhaps the strongest argument to undecideds that do not know much about the ins and outs of politics.

I totally disagree. I've been talking to undecided voters for a couple of months now, and when I informed them about Hillary, their choice became clear.

Granted, I work with the public and understand not everybody does. But I used that environment to help insure a Trump victory in my state. Word of mouth does work, because those fifteen or so people each tell another person, and those other fifteen tell another person, and so on.

Good old Ray. Always there to sway the weak minded with "facts" that are actually just partisan bull shit that he's dumb enough believe. Congrats my man.

Well, we sure have learned a lesson. There is simply no point in putting this much work and money into a campaign, as long as the GOP keeps nominating the kind of people that they do. When they run Ted Nugent in 2020, we really shouldn't bother campaigning at all.

Well, we sure have learned a lesson. There is simply no point in putting this much work and money into a campaign, as long as the GOP keeps nominating the kind of people that they do. When they run Ted Nugent in 2020, we really shouldn't bother campaigning at all.

giphy.gif

Forum List

Back