If "The TRUMP ARMY" Comes Out Full Force Tomorrow. Bye Bye Hillary!!!

We can all just vision the "Hillary Army"......34,000 New York Rats.. 45 Million Flies,, 98 Million Florida Cockroaches, and one Billion Confused Turkeys

This just in. A group of men claiming to be Federales showed up at Trump headquarters in El Paso today, and tried to arrest the staff and confiscate their guns, claiming that they were fugitives from Mexico. A Trump spokesman demanded to see their badges, but were met by this response:

This just in. A group of men claiming to be Federales showed up at Trump headquarters in El Paso today, and tried to arrest the staff and confiscate their guns, claiming that they were fugitives from Mexico. A Trump spokesman demanded to see their badges, but were met by this response:

And hillary wants to dump millions of THESE people in our country!

We are awarding this to the lucky Latino voter who votes the most times!

th

Who else had huge crowds during the primaries???
Bernie something or other...
I forget his name at the moment....

heh hheh
Bernie couldn't even hope to have 2 crowds of over 20,000 supporters in 2 different states within hours of each other.

Trump supporters put Bernie supporters to shame by a pretty wide margin.

They all lie. Believing any of it is naive. So many on this site say they are "informed". Apparently "informed" is just swallowing whatever partisan B.S. that appeals to them while swearing it's based on some contrived truth that they, and only they, claim to know.

Oh, my Lord. So what you're saying is that Democrat voters are intelligent enough to obtain a voter-ID? So why do liberals tell us they're not? Why do they tell us voter-ID is racist?

You are a white voter.

Her "ground game" only includes minorities because Democrats have given up on independent white voters.

What's striking about that is those minority voters that support her don't realize she will do everything she can (if elected) to bring in more foreigners to take their jobs.

But hey................ her people arranged one hell of a concert!!!!

You are a white voter.

Her "ground game" only includes minorities because Democrats have given up on independent white voters.

What's striking about that is those minority voters that support her don't realize she will do everything she can (if elected) to bring in more foreigners to take their jobs.

But hey................ her people arranged one hell of a concert!!!!

Foreigners taking jobs from foreigners! Only the libs could pull that one off.

Hillary has invested in a ground game to get out the vote
Trump invested in silly hats
I am an independent and zero Hillary campaign workers came to my door. Her "ground game" must suck.
You are a white voter.

True .,,plus I have a job... So they couldn't bus me to the polls with the promise of booze and cigs.

Hillary has invested in a ground game to get out the vote
Trump invested in silly hats
I am an independent and zero Hillary campaign workers came to my door. Her "ground game" must suck.
You are a white voter.

True .,,plus I have a job... So they couldn't bus me to the polls with the promise of booze and cigs.
They literally have written off independent whites though....

Brown Is the New White: How the Demographic Revolution Has Created a New American Majority – Center for American Progress Action Fund

"In his book, Phillips argues that despite the abundant evidence from President Obama’s victories proving that the U.S. population has fundamentally changed, many progressives and Democrats continue to WASTE millions of dollars chasing WHITE SWING VOTERS".

Why wouldn't they? Don't need them. Besides, a small portion that are clearly represented on this website deserve to be written off.

Millions of Mexican actors?

Why wouldn't they? Don't need them. Besides, a small portion that are clearly represented on this website deserve to be written off.
Don't alter my quotes.

Thanks
I didn't alter your quote. I quoted a part of your post. I tend to only quote the relevant part of a post. In your case, it wasn't much.

:2up: If all those people that went to the Trump events of the last 15 or so months, vote,,and along with the millions who had to wait outside the arenas......Trump Wins!!!
:dance:
And what are the average size crowds for Hillary and Tim? :crybaby:

Considering that historically, the GOP does well in low voter turn outs and historically, the Democrats do well in high voter turnouts. You had better hope for bad weather so you can have your low turnouts and victory.

this is what they are saying on most news shows today, but we all know this,,,its just a matter of how many come out, and you know that every american that is pissed off is going to vote for Trump

Forum List

Back