The establishment broke faith with the white middle class and that's why they're in this pickle

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
The white middle class is the backbone of this nation, and has been since before the American revolution. The small businessman, the white collar worker, the blue collar worker, the teacher, the nurse, the policeman, the fireman, the postman, the housewife, anyone who makes enough money to be comfortable, but isn't wealthy.

All the white middle class ever wanted was what's called the "American Dream" -- which is rather modest in ambition, a three or four bedroom house, one or two cars, two or three children, good schools, clean parks, safe streets, access to shopping, an occasional vacation and camping trip. The American Dream is small in scale, but the vast majority of Americans want it, and those who don't have it are trying to achieve it.

And the deal the white middle class had with the elites who run this country, the billionaires, the millionaires, Wall Street, the politicians, is that if we have the American Dream, our little slice of heaven, we will support you and you can have all the rest. We will not rebel against your ownership of the vast majority of the wealth in this country, or your wielding of the vast majority of the power. We will vote for you, buy your products, fight in your wars, and generally support you whenever you need us, and in return we get our little house in the suburbs, along with peace, and prosperity and an opportunity to be happy in our own little world.

But the elite started thinking they could do without the white middle class, and started turning their back on us. No longer willing to share their prosperity with middle class workers, the elite started negotiating trade deals with China, Mexico, and other third world countries, so that they would not have to pay American workers to make their products. So American factories began shutting down, hallowing out American industrial towns, and putting American factory workers out of work.

Then they decided they didn't want to pay Americans for retail work, restaurant work, hotel work, or a host of other low paying jobs that white teenagers were occupying to get on the ladder of success. So they stopped enforcing the immigration laws so that employers could hire illegal aliens instead.

Now they've decided they don't want to pay Americans for technical work either, so they are bringing in immigrants on H1-B visas, and forcing Americans to train them, and then letting them go.

So now we have 94 millions Americans not in the labor pool, and 25 million immigrants working.

The elites decided that minorities should share in the American Dream, it shouldn't be just for white people. So they forced banks to make bad loans to minorities with low income and bad credit, and then they packaged these toxic mortgages and sold them as investments on Wall Street. The resulting real estate crash cost Americans trillions of dollars in wealth as their homes lost most of their value and they could no longer pay their mortgages. This was the death blow of the American Dream for millions of white middle class Americans, who were no longer middle class but working at Walmart and poor.

Las Vegas was hardest hit by this crisis, and I remember there were foreclosure signs on homes everywhere.

The elites ultimate betrayal of the white middle class was in supporting a candidate for President who was so incredibly hostile to the interests of the American middle class that he promised to force us to stop setting the thermostat at a comfortable temperature. When he said that, I knew that it was his plan to actually lower the standard of living in America, and he has actually accomplished that.

Now the elites' support for Obama has bitten them in the ass, because now there is Trump and they have no clue what to do about him. All their usual tricks to destroy Republicans have failed to work on Trump, starting with Megan Kelly's vicious attack at the debate, and continuing with ads saying that Trump hates women.

Trump just laughs this stuff off, and his supporters love him even more after every attack. They are tired of the political correctness bullshit that has so many Americans scared to say what they think. People are now getting fired and expelled from college for opposing same-sex marriage, or transgender men in the women's restroom. Every time we read about another victim of political correctness, another life ruined, the more angry people get.

The white middle class has finally had enough of the elite who turned their back on them. All we wanted was the American Dream, a small piece of happiness, a chance to own your own home, a chance to have two or three children, send them to good schools, have safe neighborhoods, and have an occasional vacation. And the elites said, you can no longer have that, because even though we're wealthy and powerful, we no longer want to cut even slightly into that wealth and power so you can have what you want.

And that's how revolutions begin. People are angry, and angry people are supporting Trump. Trump knows how to use that bottled up angry, and turn it, and make it work for him. He says what no one else is allowed to say, and people love him for it.

I will not be voting for Trump. He has pushed past the limits of what I'm willing to accept in a President. But I now understand why people are supporting him. He is not crazy, he is not insane, he knows exactly what he is doing. And even if everything he is saying is complete bullshit, I will still not vote for him because he said it.

I won't vote for Hillary either. She is the ultimate paragon of the establishment. They have dumped billions of dollars in her treasure chest to buy her off, and if she gets elected, she will make sure billionaires make even more billions, Wall Street banks continue to make huge profits, and Saudi Arabia won't be held accountable for 9/11.

Last edited:
I'll support Trump for you. You can thank us when the American Dream becomes a viable lifestyle goal again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

whiteys are dying off they are now the minority of kids under 10, just a few more years it's all over but the crying for you guys

Forum List

Back