If Sondland Was Such A Great Witness For Schiff, Why Is The Left Threatening Him & His Family?

I understand you deflect by using the outrageous comments of a few to categorize and entire group.

So when some of the more militant morons on the left post, do I lump you in with them ? Not at all.

You are not militant. You are just a fool.
You are being too kind not lumping Candyass in with many other Leftards here! After all, he uses the exact same MO as all of them: every time he disagrees with you on anything, rather than offer up any substantive reason to support his position, he merely ridicules you as utterly crazy, ignorant or a Trumpbot.

No. Those who think Clintons are behind murders are ridiculous dumbasses who deserve the ridicule that come their way. For the record Sun Damsel thinks you’re full of shit too...she’s just too much of a coward to say so in writing....right Sun Devil 92

Hey CandyMash....better put away the hard stuff ?

You really have gone off the rails.

Oh..., so you buy into the theory that the Clintons had 100+ people killed?

please elaborate.

Just as Obama has a lot of help from people who WANTED to see him next president, I'm sure there were a lot of powerful people highly motivated to see the Clintons in power too where they were then in a position to repay them for their support, CandyDumbass, but you go right on believing that 129 close associates of the Clintons all died conveniently as a freak coincidence! That is an average of about 5 people a year over a quarter of a century or about one new dead person every 73 days!

But the Candyhead is just SURE that there was nothing suspicious to that and cannot name ONE OTHER PERSON whom it was as fatal to be associated with. :dance:

Still clinging to that conspiracy theory I see.

Do you believe Bush was behind 9/11 or that we never went to the moon as well?

:dance::dance::dance::dance:

You are being too kind not lumping Candyass in with many other Leftards here! After all, he uses the exact same MO as all of them: every time he disagrees with you on anything, rather than offer up any substantive reason to support his position, he merely ridicules you as utterly crazy, ignorant or a Trumpbot.

No. Those who think Clintons are behind murders are ridiculous dumbasses who deserve the ridicule that come their way. For the record Sun Damsel thinks you’re full of shit too...she’s just too much of a coward to say so in writing....right Sun Devil 92

please elaborate.

Just as Obama has a lot of help from people who WANTED to see him next president, I'm sure there were a lot of powerful people highly motivated to see the Clintons in power too where they were then in a position to repay them for their support, CandyDumbass, but you go right on believing that 129 close associates of the Clintons all died conveniently as a freak coincidence! That is an average of about 5 people a year over a quarter of a century or about one new dead person every 73 days!

But the Candyhead is just SURE that there was nothing suspicious to that and cannot name ONE OTHER PERSON whom it was as fatal to be associated with. :dance:

Education for you, Butthole: Conspiracy Theories are DISPROVEN. That is how they become one. Still for the 100th time asking you for the explanation for how a close associate threatening a major politician dies once every 70 days for 26 years without there being a connection?

Name for us all the people you can think of who have had:
  • 5 suspicious deaths surrounding them?
  • 15?
  • 25?
  • 35?
  • 55?
  • 75?
  • 95?
  • 105?
  • 129? Oh yeah. The CLINTONS.

TELL US GENIUS, what are the ODDS of that happening by innocent coincidence? So basically what you are tell all of us, is that you are so braindead gullible, that you'd rather conclude a 10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000:1 chance coincidence to uphold your love of the Clintons, than to admit this smacks of another corrupt coverup, to go along with 100,000 others!

The really funny thing is that every one of those 129 deaths were all CONVENIENT to the Clintons, they all aided them and did away with a "problem"--- --- --- NOT ONE OF THEM HURT THEM politically. But Candybutt is right: as with all things the Left does, they count on the SCOPE of the crime being so huge, that they count on that as an excuse to try to write it off as a "conspiracy theory." :21:

please elaborate.

Education for you, Butthole: Conspiracy Theories are DISPROVEN. That is how they become one. Still for the 100th time asking you for the explanation for how a close associate threatening a major politician dies once every 70 days for 26 years without there being a connection?

• 15?
  • 25?
  • 35?
  • 55?
  • 75?
  • 95?
  • 105?

TELL US GENIUS, what are the ODDS of that happening by innocent coincidence? So basically what you are tell all of us, is that you are so braindead gullible, that you'd rather conclude a 10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000:1 chance coincidence to uphold your love of the Clintons, than to admit this smacks of another corrupt coverup, to go along with 100,000 others!

The really funny thing is that every one of those 129 deaths were all CONVENIENT to the Clintons, they all aided them and did away with a "problem"--- --- --- NOT ONE OF THEM HURT THEM politically. But Candybutt is right: as with all things the Left does, they count on the SCOPE of the crime being so huge, that they count on that as an excuse to try to write it off as a "conspiracy theory." :21:

just like a 9/11 truther....

you’re comedy gold.

DEM MOCKS SONDLAND OVER CHANGING TESTIMONY IN HEATED EXCHANGE

"Do you enjoy treason and putting Russia's interests before the United States' interests?" a user named Chris J. wrote in a review for the Sentinel hotel, which Sondland owns. "Are you into perjury and white supremacy? Are you looking to patronize a hotel owned by a rightwing extremist lying sack of s---? Look no further! This is the hotel for you!"

Why are Liberals so pissed at Sondland when, according to Schiff and snowflakes, Sondland testified that President Trump engaged in quid pro quo extortion / bribery of the Ukraine PM?

That's because the average snowflake NOT on this board is smart enough and honest enough to admit that Sondland testified he never spoke to Trump about concerns of possible quid pro quo, that Trump told him on multiple occasions military aid delivered to Ukraine was NOT tied to any quid pro quo, and that his belief that there might have been quid pro quo was his own personal guess.

Sondland was one of Schiff's best non-witness witnesses...for the President.

'Sondland's wife, Katherine Durant, told The Washington Post that the backlash to Sondland was a "mob" and "sad and pathetic," in a profile on the hotelier-turned-diplomat.'

That sums up snowflakes....a 'mob', 'sad and pathetic'....

Democrats and Yovanovich attempted to accuse Trump of witness intimidation...but of course Conservatives would not attack Sondland as a 'right wing extremist'.

More evidence that Democrats and snowflakes accuse others of doing what THEY have done / do and of being who THEY are.....

Sondland says his family, businesses receiving threats over role in Trump impeachment inquiry
False flag crap.

it’s a fact that blob supporters crave violence. Losers like you are the ones threatening

It's a fact that candycorn and her statist allies ENGAGE in physical violence to intimidate and interfere with the voters.

When did candycorn engage in physical violence?

Specifically.

Because that is a serious accusation to make.

The same time that the Trump supporters here engaged in the criminal activity she accused us of you fucking twerp.

Still waiting for you to show us when candy physically assaulted you or others.

Instead I just get the usual Trump foul mouthed insults.

I guess like your Orange Messiah, you just can't back up your lies.

He cited an entire group. Shove your self righteous indignation up your backside......sideways.

Another Trumpette fixated on asses- what is it with you guys?

Still waiting for you to show us when candy physically assaulted you or others.

Instead I just get the usual Trump foul mouthed insults.

I guess like your Orange Messiah, you just can't back up your lies

Sondland did a great service on exposing Trump's scheme to extort Ukraine to investigate his political rival.

When?
He actually stated President Trump "wanted nothing, no quid pro quo."
His infantile reckoning led him to "believe" other than what was verbally stated.... sad really, that whole process was a waste of our money.

He actually stated that Trump told him' wanted nothing, no quid pro quo"

And then stated that Giuliani - Trump's personal lawyer and appointed by Trump to be his bagman in this- was telling him that everything was contingent on them making a public statement that they were investigating the Bidens.

Lets recap- shall we?
Trump sent his private attorney into Ukraine to work on his personal behalf.
Trump told both the Ukraine and the State Department to work with Giuliani
Trump held up both funds, and a previously offered meeting in the White House.
Trump made a secret phone call to Ukraine asking them to investigate the Bidens.
Giuliani, acting on his behalf as a backdoor off the books channel, worked with Ukrainians, Volker and Sondland- and told them that the meeting and the money were contingent on the President of Ukraine personally announcing an investigation of the Bidens.

And remember- Giuliani is working as Trump's private attorney- for Trump benefit- not the U.S.'s

please elaborate.

• 15?
  • 25?
  • 35?
  • 55?
  • 75?
  • 95?
  • 105?

you’re comedy gold.

Sorry but you took the Platinum years ago. You are in a league of your own, Cornhole. You've long since gone from funny into pure pathetic.

Takes a real freeking idiot like you to get 129 key scratches in your car and every time, find either a Clinton (your enemy neighbor who hates you parking there) or a close associate of them passing by in your home security camera and deny there is a circumstantial connection!

Men have gone to prison on far less evidence!

Whatcha gonna do Candyass when DJ Trump gets off on the same circumstantial evidence? Denounce the Democrats for a lack of proof?! HaHa

see what I mean Sun Devil 92 . Y’all crazy

I understand you deflect by using the outrageous comments of a few to categorize and entire group.

So when some of the more militant morons on the left post, do I lump you in with them ? Not at all.

Those who think Clintons are behind murders are ridiculous dumbasses

Would just LOVE to see your proof or any evidence to support how YOU KNOW that! Hell, I'd settle for just a decent theory on how two people can leave a trail of dead people behind them every where they go for 40 years that all stood in their political way yet have absolutely NOTHING to do with it!

How many other people do you know who have had 129 close friends and associates all die, commit suicide or be murdered in freak airplane crashes, car wrecks, or whatever days before they were about to testify against you?!

I'M WAITING, CORNHOLE!

Man- you really have the tinfoil wrapped tightly around your head and it is receiving the Konspiracy Network loud and clear!

What is really so hilarious is that you whine about 'evidence' when there is absolutely no evidence to support your fantasy that the Clintons are out there as an international hit squad.

But you are just parroting what the right wing propagandists tell you. You are just gullible. You demand proof that your conspiracy theory is not real- rather than demanding proof of anything to support your conspiracy theory.

What lunacy.

Would just LOVE to see your proof or any evidence to support how YOU KNOW that! Hell, I'd settle for just a decent theory on how two people can leave a trail of dead people behind them every where they go for 40 years that all stood in their political way yet have absolutely NOTHING to do with it!

How many other people do you know who have had 129 close friends and associates all die, commit suicide or be murdered in freak airplane crashes, car wrecks, or whatever days before they were about to testify against you?!

I'M WAITING, CORNHOLE!

Man- you really have the tinfoil wrapped tightly around your head and it is receiving the Konspiracy Network loud and clear!

What is really so hilarious is that you whine about 'evidence' when there is absolutely no evidence to support your fantasy that the Clintons are out there as an international hit squad.

But you are just parroting what the right wing propagandists tell you. You are just gullible. You demand proof that your conspiracy theory is not real- rather than demanding proof of anything to support your conspiracy theory.

What lunacy.

HaHa. Syriusly? Pay no attention to the man, behind the curtain, right?

The world has learned that whenever the Left tell us "there is nothing to see here," just as they now claim in their refusal to permit Nunes to call his witnesses Biden and Hunter-Boy, there is INDEED something we need to see there VERY MUCH.

DEM MOCKS SONDLAND OVER CHANGING TESTIMONY IN HEATED EXCHANGE

"Do you enjoy treason and putting Russia's interests before the United States' interests?" a user named Chris J. wrote in a review for the Sentinel hotel, which Sondland owns. "Are you into perjury and white supremacy? Are you looking to patronize a hotel owned by a rightwing extremist lying sack of s---? Look no further! This is the hotel for you!"

Why are Liberals so pissed at Sondland when, according to Schiff and snowflakes, Sondland testified that President Trump engaged in quid pro quo extortion / bribery of the Ukraine PM?

That's because the average snowflake NOT on this board is smart enough and honest enough to admit that Sondland testified he never spoke to Trump about concerns of possible quid pro quo, that Trump told him on multiple occasions military aid delivered to Ukraine was NOT tied to any quid pro quo, and that his belief that there might have been quid pro quo was his own personal guess.

Sondland was one of Schiff's best non-witness witnesses...for the President.

'Sondland's wife, Katherine Durant, told The Washington Post that the backlash to Sondland was a "mob" and "sad and pathetic," in a profile on the hotelier-turned-diplomat.'

That sums up snowflakes....a 'mob', 'sad and pathetic'....

Democrats and Yovanovich attempted to accuse Trump of witness intimidation...but of course Conservatives would not attack Sondland as a 'right wing extremist'.

More evidence that Democrats and snowflakes accuse others of doing what THEY have done / do and of being who THEY are.....

Sondland says his family, businesses receiving threats over role in Trump impeachment inquiry

it’s a fact that blob supporters crave violence. Losers like you are the ones threatening
Lol
Progressives love violence, On everybody they disagree with. Fact

please elaborate.

• 15?
  • 25?
  • 35?
  • 55?
  • 75?
  • 95?
  • 105?

you’re comedy gold.

Sorry but you took the Platinum years ago. You are in a league of your own, Cornhole. You've long since gone from funny into pure pathetic.

Not sure what that means but….whatever.

Being a 9/11 truther is just like being a Trump supporter. You have to believe the impossible.

I'M WAITING, CORNHOLE!

What lunacy.

Exactly.

I'M WAITING, CORNHOLE!

What lunacy.

The world has learned that whenever the Left tell us "there is nothing to see here," just as they now claim in their refusal to permit Nunes to call his witnesses Biden and Hunter-Boy, there is INDEED something we need to see there VERY MUCH.

That you’re basing your suspicions on a movie is pretty telling…. LOL

Oh…do you feel the same about the numerous blob administration officials who refuse to show up? Of course you don’t. Because it doesn’t support your whacky narrative.

Sondland did a great service on exposing Trump's scheme to extort Ukraine to investigate his political rival.

When?
He actually stated President Trump "wanted nothing, no quid pro quo."
His infantile reckoning led him to "believe" other than what was verbally stated.... sad really, that whole process was a waste of our money.

He actually stated that Trump told him' wanted nothing, no quid pro quo"

And then stated that Giuliani - Trump's personal lawyer and appointed by Trump to be his bagman in this- was telling him that everything was contingent on them making a public statement that they were investigating the Bidens.

Lets recap- shall we?
Trump sent his private attorney into Ukraine to work on his personal behalf.
Trump told both the Ukraine and the State Department to work with Giuliani
Trump held up both funds, and a previously offered meeting in the White House.
Trump made a secret phone call to Ukraine asking them to investigate the Bidens.
Giuliani, acting on his behalf as a backdoor off the books channel, worked with Ukrainians, Volker and Sondland- and told them that the meeting and the money were contingent on the President of Ukraine personally announcing an investigation of the Bidens.

And remember- Giuliani is working as Trump's private attorney- for Trump benefit- not the U.S.'s

Here is a snippet from the New York Times:

No one told you? Not just the president — Giuliani didn’t tell you, Mulvaney didn’t tell you, nobody?” Mr. Turner demanded. “Pompeo didn’t tell you?

“No one on this planet told you that President Trump was tying aid to investigations,” he added. “Yes or no?”

“Yes,” Mr. Sondland responded.

Sondland Says He Followed Trump’s Orders to Pressure Ukraine

You and yours are just trying to damn hard to make a crime fit a narrative you have in y'alls head. Just imagine, for a few seconds, where we would be, if the House would have legislated instead of investigated... But nah. Doesn't fit your stupid, childish, narrative of resist! resist! resist!
For no other reason than hate of president who won an election he wasn't supposed to because all the experts said it was her turn. Gtfo of here with that shit.
Go make up something new.... I'd be very surprised if the left didn't, once this fully collapses.

• 15?
  • 25?
  • 35?
  • 55?
  • 75?
  • 95?
  • 105?

you’re comedy gold.

Being a 9/11 truther is just like being a Trump supporter. You have to believe the impossible.

The only one here promoting the IMPOSSIBLE here is YOU, pinbrain. I'll put the question to you one last time as with the other 20 questions I've asked you have all ignored before I put you on final Ignore as the useless trolling pustule you are in even reading much less responding to.

• 15?
  • 25?
  • 35?
  • 55?
  • 75?
  • 95?
  • 105?

The really funny thing is that every one of those 129 deaths were all CONVENIENT to the Clintons, they all aided them and did away with a "problem"--- --- --- NOT ONE OF THEM HURT THEM politically. But Candybutt is right: as with all things the Left does, they count on the SCOPE of the crime being so huge, that they count on that as an excuse to try to write it off as a "conspiracy theory." That and trying to mock or discredit others as a way deflecting from and avoiding the force of the true evidence.

I'M WAITING, CORNHOLE!

What lunacy.

That you’re basing your suspicions on a movie is pretty telling…. LOL

Oh…do you feel the same about the numerous blob administration officials who refuse to show up? Of course you don’t. Because it doesn’t support your whacky narrative.

The problem is simple: Schiff wants to interview a number of Trump Cabinet people. Trump and Nunes want to question Biden and Hunter among others and be able to bring forth their side of the case which supports their claims, arguments and defense. Until Schiff is willing to give something in not making this all one-sided, he shall get no cooperation.

• 15?
  • 25?
  • 35?
  • 55?
  • 75?
  • 95?
  • 105?

you’re comedy gold.

The only one here promoting the IMPOSSIBLE here is YOU, pinbrain. I'll put the question to you one last time as with the other 20 questions I've asked you have all ignored before I put you on final Ignore as the useless trolling pustule you are in even reading much less responding to.

• 15?
  • 25?
  • 35?
  • 55?
  • 75?
  • 95?
  • 105?

The really funny thing is that every one of those 129 deaths were all CONVENIENT to the Clintons, they all aided them and did away with a "problem"--- --- --- NOT ONE OF THEM HURT THEM politically. But Candybutt is right: as with all things the Left does, they count on the SCOPE of the crime being so huge, that they count on that as an excuse to try to write it off as a "conspiracy theory." That and trying to mock or discredit others as a way deflecting from and avoiding the force of the true evidence.

calling you brain dead is a compliment. You clearly have no brain.

but let’s turn up your crazy level another notch.

the only persons standing between HRC and the presidency were Obama, your blob and John McCain. Obama is alive. Your blob is alive. McCain died well after he was out of Hillary’s way.

If your crazy assed theory were true, all 3 would be dead. Why aren’t they?

Why wasn’t there attempts made in their lives?

your move fuck stain

• 15?
  • 25?
  • 35?
  • 55?
  • 75?
  • 95?
  • 105?

you’re comedy gold.

• 15?
  • 25?
  • 35?
  • 55?
  • 75?
  • 95?
  • 105?

the only persons standing between HRC and the presidency were Obama, your blob and John McCain. Obama is alive. Your blob is alive. McCain died well after he was out of Hillary’s way.

your move fuck stain

Wow Are you an idiot. And STILL no answer to any of my questions! You are either a Clinton political hack or the dumbest shitstain since fungus crawled out of the ocean to walk on hand to think that this was all just a personal agenda of Hillary's alone. McCain LOST to Hillary you idiot! He was never a threat. And they never believed Trump had a chance much less try to rub out a guy worth billions. And Hillary was told to SIT DOWN and mind her place back in 2008, those in power wanted Obama not her! They gave her the Secretary job to placate her with the assurance that next time would be the Bitch's turn.

None of the people rubbed out rose to the level of a national figure you moron. They were all small fry. They may be dangerous, but they are not idiots.

Now off to Never Never land with you. I told you that if you didn't stop with your perpetually evasive trolling, you'd be Nixed.

you’re comedy gold.

• 15?
  • 25?
  • 35?
  • 55?
  • 75?
  • 95?
  • 105?

your move fuck stain

Wow Are you an idiot. And STILL no answer to any of my questions! You are either a Clinton political hack or the dumbest shitstain since fungus crawled out of the ocean to walk on hand to think that this was all just a personal agenda of Hillary's alone. McCain LOST to Hillary you idiot! He was never a threat. And they never believed Trump had a chance much less try to rub out a guy worth billions. And Hillary was told to SIT DOWN and mind her place back in 2008, those in power wanted Obama not her! They gave her the Secretary job to placate her with the assurance that next time would be the Bitch's turn.

None of the people rubbed out rose to the level of a national figure you moron. They were all small fry. They may be dangerous, but they are not idiots.

Now off to Never Never land with you. I told you that if you didn't stop with your perpetually evasive trolling, you'd be Nixed.

Ron Brown was the secretary of labor as I remember. A freaking cabinet level official you are alleging was killed by the Clintons. So you’re obviously full of shit

Forum List

Back