if police did to whites what they do to blacks, there would be a revolution

i ask my fellow white brothers and sisters to imagine how they would feel if police and judges treated them the way blacks are treated

LA police chief Daryl Gates once said that there is something about the anatomy of blacks that makes them susceptible to serious injury from choke holds, because their arteries do not open as fast as arteries do on normal people

an LAPD officer described the reaction of a person being choked to "doing the chicken", in reference to the reaction of a chicken when its neck is wrung

Public Enemy once said: "it takes a nation of millions to hold us back"...Actually all it takes is the Chokehold. it is the invisible fist of the law.

after the civil rights movement of the 60s, the national capitalist economy still required black bodies to exploit. The Chokehold evolved as a "colorblind" method of keeping blacks down, and then blaming them for their own degradation.

the Chokehold doesnt stem from hate of blacks. its anti-blackness is instrumental rather than emotional

the Chokehold is how the police get away with shooting unarmed black people. cops are rarely prosecuted because they are literally just doing their jobs

lets keep it real. cops, politicians, and ordinary whites all see blacks as a threat. the Chokehold is the legal and social response.

the chokehold impacts everything from the neighborhood you choose to live in to who you marry to where you look where you get on an elevator. "i like hoodies but i dont wear one because i'm afraid of the police" - my black friend Bam told be. when the sight of a black man makes you walk quicker or check to see if your car door is locked, you are enforcing the chokehold.

"As a black woman, i've been one of the perpetrators of the chokehold. as a prosecutor, i sent a lot of black men to prison. i defended cops who had racially profiled. i regret this. i can't turn back time, but i can expose a morally corrupt system...i was on the frontlines in abusing the Chokehold. now i want to be on the frontlines in helping to crush it" - Paula Butler

"I am a black man who is afraid of some other black men. and then i get mad when people act afraid of me...i have been disgusted and angry with some of my brothers. i read about black-on-black murderes in LA and Chicago. i listen to hip-hop music that celebrates thug life. as a kid i got bullied by other black males...sometimes i think if brothers would just do right, we wouldn't have to worry about police being afraid of us. i wonder if we brought the chokehold on ourselves" - Larry Elder

maybe some folks are just ordinary people who are sometimes afraid of black men. they're not racists, they just need to know the facts, my friends

the Chokehold is perfectly legal. like all law, it promotes the interests of the rich and powerful. the criminalizing of blackness also brings psychic rewards. American criminal justice enhances the property value of whiteness.

oh the places black men dont go because of the chokehold. it frees up space for coffeehouses and beer gardens

it is also a stimulus plan for whites, who dont have to compete for jobs with all the black men who are locked up...or you know, DEAD!

libs slam whites for voting Trump, and claim that those votes are
not in their best interest. but low income white folks have better sense than pundits. a vote for a conservative is an investment in the property value of one's whiteness.
...hHhhhhhahhahahahahahahahahaha
........I've told you--long ago -
1. IDGAF about jackass criminals!!!!!!!!!!! white black brown yellow PURPLE --ETC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WANT criminals dead!!!!! any color---if a cop chokes a jackass white criminal to death--I wouldn't care!!!!!! THAT'S how I would feel
2. cops treat whites the same way --your OP is bullshit

i ask my fellow white brothers and sisters to imagine how they would feel if police and judges treated them the way blacks are treated

LA police chief Daryl Gates once said that there is something about the anatomy of blacks that makes them susceptible to serious injury from choke holds, because their arteries do not open as fast as arteries do on normal people

an LAPD officer described the reaction of a person being choked to "doing the chicken", in reference to the reaction of a chicken when its neck is wrung

Public Enemy once said: "it takes a nation of millions to hold us back"...Actually all it takes is the Chokehold. it is the invisible fist of the law.

after the civil rights movement of the 60s, the national capitalist economy still required black bodies to exploit. The Chokehold evolved as a "colorblind" method of keeping blacks down, and then blaming them for their own degradation.

the Chokehold doesnt stem from hate of blacks. its anti-blackness is instrumental rather than emotional

the Chokehold is how the police get away with shooting unarmed black people. cops are rarely prosecuted because they are literally just doing their jobs

lets keep it real. cops, politicians, and ordinary whites all see blacks as a threat. the Chokehold is the legal and social response.

the chokehold impacts everything from the neighborhood you choose to live in to who you marry to where you look where you get on an elevator. "i like hoodies but i dont wear one because i'm afraid of the police" - my black friend Bam told be. when the sight of a black man makes you walk quicker or check to see if your car door is locked, you are enforcing the chokehold.

"As a black woman, i've been one of the perpetrators of the chokehold. as a prosecutor, i sent a lot of black men to prison. i defended cops who had racially profiled. i regret this. i can't turn back time, but i can expose a morally corrupt system...i was on the frontlines in abusing the Chokehold. now i want to be on the frontlines in helping to crush it" - Paula Butler

"I am a black man who is afraid of some other black men. and then i get mad when people act afraid of me...i have been disgusted and angry with some of my brothers. i read about black-on-black murderes in LA and Chicago. i listen to hip-hop music that celebrates thug life. as a kid i got bullied by other black males...sometimes i think if brothers would just do right, we wouldn't have to worry about police being afraid of us. i wonder if we brought the chokehold on ourselves" - Larry Elder

maybe some folks are just ordinary people who are sometimes afraid of black men. they're not racists, they just need to know the facts, my friends

the Chokehold is perfectly legal. like all law, it promotes the interests of the rich and powerful. the criminalizing of blackness also brings psychic rewards. American criminal justice enhances the property value of whiteness.

oh the places black men dont go because of the chokehold. it frees up space for coffeehouses and beer gardens

it is also a stimulus plan for whites, who dont have to compete for jobs with all the black men who are locked up...or you know, DEAD!

not in their best interest. but low income white folks have better sense than pundits. a vote for a conservative is an investment in the property value of one's whiteness.
Facts!
People react differently to perceptions. And that is for all ...for any reason. And it could cause bitterness in individuals or groups.

Whites don't resist arrest on the same scale as Blacks. There's a lesson there for Blacks, but they are a little hard of learning.
That's a lie.

Whites don't resist arrest on the same scale as Blacks. There's a lesson there for Blacks, but they are a little hard of learning.
That's a lie.
Blacks all want to get their millions for resisting arrest. And they'll gladly risk death doing it.

That's a lie.
I don't think it's a lie. On several occasions I've been held at gunpoint by cops, As an inveterate speeder, I've had countless contacts with cops. I've never resisted arrest, I always cooperate and try to reduce the stress of the incident on both sides. One time I had the bad judgement to follow a speeding cop car which then pulled me over for speeding. I complained to the watch commander and raised a stink. All it accomplished was to get my car put on a watch list and a bunch more tickets for doing nothing illegal. My wife blamed me for the tickets until she was driving my car one day and got pulled over for nothing. Then she saw the truth. Most of the cops pulling me over were black or latino, but I never placed the blame on racism, I properly placed the blame on some of the cops being assholes and the rest supporting the blue line. Almost all the cops where I lived were rookies because it was geographically isolated. The cops spent their first year working as jailers, then were deployed to my neighborhood for the next several years to "season" them and to fill slots in an area where more senior officers didn't want to work. I'm absolutely sure that in my place you would view the stops as racist behavior, rather than asshole behavior. But it wasn't.

If

If whites did what Blacks did to get the cops to come after them, we would be a third world nation like so many in Africa. The problem isn't the cops---its the criminals and dipshit supporters.

If

If whites did what Blacks did to get the cops to come after them, we would be a third world nation like so many in Africa. The problem isn't the cops---its the criminals and dipshit supporters.
They ironic thing about the Gate's quote is, that as I remember it, he used it to justify forbidding the use of chokeholds on black arrestees who were resisting arrest. At the time chokeholds were a normal method of subduing criminals who resisted arrest.

WTF are you talking about?

Police do to blacks BECAUSE they are engaged in a violent revolution.

let me break it down for you my friends:

racism does not erupt from nothing, it is embedded in society. it's in the core of how the state is set up. it's not external. it's in the system

BROTHERS AND SISTERS: I personally used to have a feeling, a vague sense of security in the back of my mind, that if i returned home one day to find my belongings stolen, i could call the police and they would help me. but after Floyd's murder, i no longer trust the police to act fairly to all people.

folks think that if a racist killing has not occured, or the N word has not been used, then an action can't be racist. the problem runs deeper than that, my friends
did you vote for Biden ?? he put more bloacks in prison with his crime bill than anyone in history .

LA police chief Daryl Gates
Chief gates went on a fishing trip with two of his buddies, a black man and a Mexican man. They were there for awhile and the black guy drank down the last bottle of forty malt liquor, threw the bottle in the air and shot it while proclaiming "Long live Rodney King!" The Mexican guy drank the last of his Tequila, threw the bottle in the air and shot it while proclaiming "Viva la barrio!"

Chief Gates Drank the last of his old Milwaukee beer, crushed the can and threw it in the river, shot the Mexican and the black and said, "It doesn't get any better than this!"

Seriously.

Do the cops usually treat ethnicity X in the same way they usually treat Caucasians (or Asians or Hispanics or Native Americans)?

Probably not.

But let's be fair.

Caucasians (or Asians or Hispanics or Native Americans) usually do not treat cops in the way that ethnicity X does, e.g., being defiant, giving lip, pulling out a weapon, running away.

As a white person I was vaccinated against the Black Brain Disease at a young age by my loving 2 parent family.

They taught me not to break the law

That excuses me from 99% of the police encounters that black people find themselves in

And should the police ever arrest me - rightly or wrongly - I know better than to fight with them

Thanks mom and dad

You mean killing twice as many whites in police custody than they do blacks for the same amount of crime? Oh wait.

If whites behaved like blacks, we'd see the same behavior from cops but multiplied 3x

Cop REALLY don't want to engage criminal blacks. They KNOW how that will turn out

Forum List

Back