if police did to whites what they do to blacks, there would be a revolution

The problem is NOT bad cops. The problem is awful black behavior.

QUIT THE FUCKING WHINING. If you truly hate this country that much, then grow a fucking pair of balls, AND LEAVE!!!
That's why these white supremacists race soldiers have been getting charged and convicted for their crimes against black victims as of late.

More coming too. They'll soon learn that they will not get away with that behavior any longer.

You mean killing twice as many whites in police custody than they do blacks for the same amount of crime? Oh wait.
Blacks are 3 times more likely to get shot and are killed at triple our population. If things are so bad for whites, start protesting.

As a white person I was vaccinated against the Black Brain Disease at a young age by my loving 2 parent family.

They taught me not to break the law

That excuses me from 99% of the police encounters that black people find themselves in

And should the police ever arrest me - rightly or wrongly - I know better than to fight with them

Thanks mom and dad
Whites commit more crime.

Seriously.

Do the cops usually treat ethnicity X in the same way they usually treat Caucasians (or Asians or Hispanics or Native Americans)?

Probably not.

But let's be fair.

Caucasians (or Asians or Hispanics or Native Americans) usually do not treat cops in the way that ethnicity X does, e.g., being defiant, giving lip, pulling out a weapon, running away.
Thats a lie and Native Americans get killed by cops at the same rate as blacks. White men have beat cops up, resisted arrest, pulled guns on police and live.

I don't think it's a lie. On several occasions I've been held at gunpoint by cops, As an inveterate speeder, I've had countless contacts with cops. I've never resisted arrest, I always cooperate and try to reduce the stress of the incident on both sides. One time I had the bad judgement to follow a speeding cop car which then pulled me over for speeding. I complained to the watch commander and raised a stink. All it accomplished was to get my car put on a watch list and a bunch more tickets for doing nothing illegal. My wife blamed me for the tickets until she was driving my car one day and got pulled over for nothing. Then she saw the truth. Most of the cops pulling me over were black or latino, but I never placed the blame on racism, I properly placed the blame on some of the cops being assholes and the rest supporting the blue line. Almost all the cops where I lived were rookies because it was geographically isolated. The cops spent their first year working as jailers, then were deployed to my neighborhood for the next several years to "season" them and to fill slots in an area where more senior officers didn't want to work. I'm absolutely sure that in my place you would view the stops as racist behavior, rather than asshole behavior. But it wasn't.
I know it's a lie. Turn black and come talk.

i ask my fellow white brothers and sisters to imagine how they would feel if police and judges treated them the way blacks are treated

LA police chief Daryl Gates once said that there is something about the anatomy of blacks that makes them susceptible to serious injury from choke holds, because their arteries do not open as fast as arteries do on normal people

an LAPD officer described the reaction of a person being choked to "doing the chicken", in reference to the reaction of a chicken when its neck is wrung

Public Enemy once said: "it takes a nation of millions to hold us back"...Actually all it takes is the Chokehold. it is the invisible fist of the law.

after the civil rights movement of the 60s, the national capitalist economy still required black bodies to exploit. The Chokehold evolved as a "colorblind" method of keeping blacks down, and then blaming them for their own degradation.

the Chokehold doesnt stem from hate of blacks. its anti-blackness is instrumental rather than emotional

the Chokehold is how the police get away with shooting unarmed black people. cops are rarely prosecuted because they are literally just doing their jobs

lets keep it real. cops, politicians, and ordinary whites all see blacks as a threat. the Chokehold is the legal and social response.

the chokehold impacts everything from the neighborhood you choose to live in to who you marry to where you look where you get on an elevator. "i like hoodies but i dont wear one because i'm afraid of the police" - my black friend Bam told be. when the sight of a black man makes you walk quicker or check to see if your car door is locked, you are enforcing the chokehold.

"As a black woman, i've been one of the perpetrators of the chokehold. as a prosecutor, i sent a lot of black men to prison. i defended cops who had racially profiled. i regret this. i can't turn back time, but i can expose a morally corrupt system...i was on the frontlines in abusing the Chokehold. now i want to be on the frontlines in helping to crush it" - Paula Butler

"I am a black man who is afraid of some other black men. and then i get mad when people act afraid of me...i have been disgusted and angry with some of my brothers. i read about black-on-black murderes in LA and Chicago. i listen to hip-hop music that celebrates thug life. as a kid i got bullied by other black males...sometimes i think if brothers would just do right, we wouldn't have to worry about police being afraid of us. i wonder if we brought the chokehold on ourselves" - Larry Elder

maybe some folks are just ordinary people who are sometimes afraid of black men. they're not racists, they just need to know the facts, my friends

the Chokehold is perfectly legal. like all law, it promotes the interests of the rich and powerful. the criminalizing of blackness also brings psychic rewards. American criminal justice enhances the property value of whiteness.

oh the places black men dont go because of the chokehold. it frees up space for coffeehouses and beer gardens

it is also a stimulus plan for whites, who dont have to compete for jobs with all the black men who are locked up...or you know, DEAD!

libs slam whites for voting Trump, and claim that those votes are
not in their best interest. but low income white folks have better sense than pundits. a vote for a conservative is an investment in the property value of one's whiteness.
White punks who resist arrest get what they get too. look into our cities and understand why these cops are afraid for their lives everytime they pull over these young people of color. Watch who the majority of the people are who are violently killing people left and right and then when there are witnesses poc never see anything even when 20 of them watch it happen. A cop shows up and he is under severe threat off being killed, so yeah they are on edge and stressed but they still have to try to arrest the bad person.

95% of caucasions and Asians want the bad guy to get arrested and we'll point to a killer or violent predator no matter who it is. If a cop shoots a violent white criminal no one crys. We don't burn down a city and paint angel wings on pictures of violent criminals. We want and like a nice society where people do not act like vicious animals. Why is it you look like a sock puppet for another monger of hatred against whites that posts here all of the time? I won;t deny there are some nasty white racists, because there are. But whats going right now a only makes more of them. And frankly I think thats exactly what you want. . Your arguments here are pure 100% racist trash.

Choke holds are the opposite of dangerous. The most dangerous fighters on Earth can be subdued in seconds with proper technique, and they wake up safe and sound every single time. It happens thousands of times every single day in BJJ gyms all over the world. We need to train our police to learn basic Brazilian Jiu Jitsu (i.e. "rear naked chokes", "guillotines" and "head and arm chokes"). If you choke a guy out, his fat ass wont die of a heart attack from struggling with the cops..
The choke hold is also used in judo.

Police treat white criminals worse than they treat blacks. White criminals are shot all the time by cops, and at higher rates.

If police didn’t kill any black man for an entire year no matter the circumstance, black homicides wouldn’t even drop 1%.

People may be “afraid” of blacks because blacks have earned that stereotype, not because of “racism”. The “socioeconomic” excuse is a fallacy, since every other race has proven that being poor doesn’t make one a criminal.
I was watching boys in the hood. In the beginning of the movie they said 1 out of 18 black men will be murdered by the time they are 18. And half of those murders will be at the hands of another black man.

Is that critically acclaimed movie lying?

In wrestling we could scissor the body with your legs but not the neck. And you can choke as long as you have one arm in.
My judo/jujitsu instructor said the problem was cops with adrenaline flowing applying too much pressure or choking too long.

Blacks commit 50% of the violent crime in this country, which is triple your population.
Blacks do not commit 50 percent of the violent crime.

1642130441416.png

1642130474625.png

1642130512602.png

And 129,345 blacks are not triple the black proportion of the population.

Drop the lies and double standards.

White punks who resist arrest get what they get too. look into our cities and understand why these cops are afraid for their lives everytime they pull over these young people of color. Watch who the majority of the people are who are violently killing people left and right and then when there are witnesses poc never see anything even when 20 of them watch it happen. A cop shows up and he is under severe threat off being killed, so yeah they are on edge and stressed but they still have to try to arrest the bad person.

95% of caucasions and Asians want the bad guy to get arrested and we'll point to a killer or violent predator no matter who it is. If a cop shoots a violent white criminal no one crys. We don't burn down a city and paint angel wings on pictures of violent criminals. We want and like a nice society where people do not act like vicious animals. Why is it you look like a sock puppet for another monger of hatred against whites that posts here all of the time? I won;t deny there are some nasty white racists, because there are. But whats going right now a only makes more of them. And frankly I think thats exactly what you want. . Your arguments here are pure 100% racist trash.

Stop thinking you can speak for Asians. Whites have resisted arrest beat up cops, taken police vehicles and have lived. This is a racist forum so the excuses are expected.

Forum List

Back