Good Morning White America: white people have more wealth and power because white people are superior

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
libertarian ideals are great but they only work in a white country. all that Ron Paul/Ayn Rand/William Buckley shit...if your country's 45 percent white, you can kiss that right the fuck goodbye!

even though you are wrong, i am open to outside opinions...also, i'm white and not sorry about it

libertarian ideals are great but they only work in a white country. all that Ron Paul/Ayn Rand/William Buckley shit...if your country's 45 percent white, you can kiss that right the fuck goodbye!

even though you are wrong, i am open to outside opinions...also, i'm white and not sorry about it
Who is asking whites to be sorry about being white?

Nobody.

Is asking whites to stop being racists asking for whites to apologize for being white? If so, are you saying that racism is inherent to being white?

Whoa!

I have never been to Facebook or Twitter, but I am pretty sure that they would never allow such an opinion to be posted.

In my opinion, many Americans of ALL ethnicities agree with the OP's opinion.

I have NO doubt whatsoever that they fear for the well-being of their grandchildren's grandchildren in the next century when this country is expected to be populated mostly by non-Caucasians.

White people have simply been more organized for longer than Blacks. Emigrating from Africa into a colder climate did that, it challenged humans more than in a hot continent with plenty of food.

White people have simply been more organized for longer than Blacks. Emigrating from Africa into a colder climate did that, it challenged humans more than in a hot continent with plenty of food.
We didn't immigrate or emigrate here. This is not about whites being more organized. We were excluded.

White people arent lazy

Does that mean Indians are the best? Buahaha

Only the sneaky Jews out earn us

If you google it they generally aren't on the list tho.

Also aren't you Basque? You're less white than the average Indian lol. You and the fins the only non indo europeans in Europe

Does that mean Indians are the best? Buahaha

Only the sneaky Jews out earn us

If you google it they generally aren't on the list tho.

Also aren't you Basque? You're less white than the average Indian lol. You and the fins the only non indo europeans in Europe
being white is just so super cool i love it tho im part native american which is also cool

being white is just so super cool i love it tho im part native american which is also cool

"white" generally denotes a different ethnic group than the Basque

Basque are a unique ethnic group.

Fins are old blood siberians, and I'm pretty sure Finnish is not an Indo European language

Basically every other ethnic group in europe major Y chromosome is "R", speaks the same language group, and is descended from the same paternal lines

Basque are very much not "white" as we would define it today

Forum List

Back