If Obama Could Run for a 3rd Term, Would You Vote For Him?

Would You Vote For Obama Again If You Could?

• Yes

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Maybe (please explain)

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
If Obama could run for a 3rd term, would you vote for him?

No because I believe in term limits. Though he would be a much better option than the candidates running now.

that's kinda what I was looking for... to see if people that vote strictly Dem thought he was a better candidate than what was available.

No because I believe in term limits. Though he would be a much better option than the candidates running now.

that's kinda what I was looking for... to see if people that vote strictly Dem thought he was a better candidate than what was available.
The only current candidate I like is Jim Webb. But we can go ahead and stick a fork in him.

I might vote Trump over Hillary if he wins the nomination, just to see what the hell happens.

The only current candidate I like is Jim Webb. But we can go ahead and stick a fork in him.

I might vote Trump over Hillary if he wins the nomination, just to see what the hell happens.

What the heck, the country is going to hell in a handbasket anyway.......

Buy the ticket, take the ride :laugh:

Buy the ticket, take the ride :laugh:

nudie.gif
nudie.gif
nudie.gif

I've never voted for Obama, but it would be tempting to re-elect him for a third term just for the lulz of watching the GOP get their ass kicked by him again.

"It's because gifts, I tell ya!"

Forum List

Back