If Mueller had something on Trump he would be shouting it on every street corner...

An awful lot of witches have been rooted out in this witch hunt. A lot of gators in Trump's swamp.

What was that thing pseudocons used to say during all those hearings?

Oh yeah. "Where there's smoke..."
g5000, if they indict the guy you used to play poker with, that doesn't mean they have something on YOU.
Except when the guy you used to play with is indicted for bribing your hooker for you....
It's not illegal to pay off people who blackmail you. If you don't believe me, look up the law yourself.
It is illegal to violate campaign finance laws and to lie on federal banking forms.

Hey, let's put Crooked Donnie under oath, make a video deposition, and ask him questions about his sex life and businesses.

You know...like we did with Slick Willy!

Turnabout's fair play.
They don't want that to happen....Oh no....they don't want that to happen at all.

An awful lot of witches have been rooted out in this witch hunt. A lot of gators in Trump's swamp.

g5000, if they indict the guy you used to play poker with, that doesn't mean they have something on YOU.
Except when the guy you used to play with is indicted for bribing your hooker for you....
It's not illegal to pay off people who blackmail you. If you don't believe me, look up the law yourself.
It is illegal to violate campaign finance laws and to lie on federal banking forms.

Hey, let's put Crooked Donnie under oath, make a video deposition, and ask him questions about his sex life and businesses.

Turnabout's fair play.
No campaign finance laws were violated, moron. I'll bet you that a large percentage of people lie when they apply for a mortgage. It's illegal, but it doesn't justify putting anyone in prison for years.

Last edited:

This is mueller time and the crime indictment fest about stuff that happened years ago or players perjuring themselves. Collusion? Whats that?

Those are failed predictions just like you accuse others of doing.

What predictions? Mueller is investigating business dealings with trumps associates from years and decades past that have nothing to do with collusion.

The crimes of trump and his associates extend back foe decades
Name one, asshole.

bripat9643

Want me to name another asshole?

How does paying off a whore violate campaign finance laws? I don't see a connection.

I find it interesting that someone who claims to be in the legal field thinks it's appropriate for a prosecutor, when they find something..they are expected to be "shouting it on every street corner." I would wonder at their competency in the legal field if they believe that to be appropriate.

Also, what does that have to do with Russian collusion?

Seems to me you have to prove two things:

1) Russia interfered with the election.

So far, no proof of that.

2) Russia consulted with Trump and he agreed that Russia should interfere with the election.

So far, no proof of that either.

Also, you would have to explain what law Trump broke even if both those statements were true, which they are not.

Turnabout's fair play.
No campaign finance laws were violated, moron. I'll bet you that a large percentage of people like when they apply for a mortgage. It's illegal, but it doesn't justify putting anyone in prison for years.

Five years for each felony

This is mueller time and the crime indictment fest about stuff that happened years ago or players perjuring themselves. Collusion? Whats that?

What predictions? Mueller is investigating business dealings with trumps associates from years and decades past that have nothing to do with collusion.

Name one, asshole.

bripat9643

Name a crime, asshole.

Turnabout's fair play.
No campaign finance laws were violated, moron. I'll bet you that a large percentage of people like when they apply for a mortgage. It's illegal, but it doesn't justify putting anyone in prison for years.

Do you believe you should go to prison because you didn't mention your child support payments?

If Trump was guilty of any crime, any crime at all, we would know it because the Democrats and the media no doubt have thousands of people looking for crimes committed by Trump, and so far they've found nothing.

...but all we hear now is "Wait and see!"

It's time to end this farce.
That would compromise the case.

That's why prosecutors at all levels keep their info close.
No, that excuse isn't going to fly anymore. It's been two years now, and millions of dollars of taxpayer money, it's time for Mueller to put up or shut up.

Name one, asshole.

bripat9643

Name a crime, asshole.

I will wait for MUELLER TIME!

Have a great day...

...but all we hear now is "Wait and see!"

It's time to end this farce.
That would compromise the case.

That's why prosecutors at all levels keep their info close.
No, that excuse isn't going to fly anymore. It's been two years now, and millions of dollars of taxpayer money, it's time for Mueller to put up or shut up.

Of course it hasn't been two years and Mueller will be sending up his report in February......The trump family days of crime are growing short....

Turnabout's fair play.

Do you believe you should go to prison because you didn't mention your child support payments?

I think you should go to prison because you conspired with multiple people to conceal information from voters in a national election....

All of this nonsense is because Trump wanted improved relations with Russia.

Forum List

Back