Trump made his own movie poster!

Harpy Eagle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 22, 2017
Government shutdown: Latest news and updates - CNNPolitics

and then displays it on his table...what a tool! He is a legend in his own mind!

upload_2019-1-2_15-20-52.png

:21::21::21::21::21:

and then displays it on his table...what a tool! He is a legend in his own mind!

View attachment 238107

It says November. Probably a covert message to L'il KimChee. That guy is now Trump's little buddy and is desperate to visit... He's very much like Trump.. Doesn't understand the diff between Positive and Negative attention - getting..

Why is it on the table for his cabinet meeting today?

But I do agree that Trump and Kim are very much alike in many ways

i liked HBO's response:

how do you say "trademark misuse" in dothraki?

With all those acting secretaries, trump thinks his administration is a TV show.

With all those acting secretaries, trump thinks his administration is a TV show.

He is running it the same way he did The Apprentice. But that is all that he knows, so why would we expect anything different.

I don't think you will see the Democrats try to impeach President Trump. He is doing enough damage to the Republican party himself, that it is far more worthwhile for the Democrats to ensure he carries out the remainder of his term.

View attachment 238107

A new day, same tired bullshit from the severely LefTarded. We totally get it...Wetbacks, barely legal beaners, lowlife pet humans, degenerates and dopeheads, weirdos, fudge packers, Feminazis and men in dresses hate Trump. WE FUCKING GET IT.

What does any of your racist, homophobic rant have to do with Trump's fake movie poster?

Do you ever stay on topic?

Do you ever post with being a racist?

View attachment 238107

A new day, same tired bullshit from the severely LefTarded. We totally get it...Wetbacks, barely legal beaners, lowlife pet humans, degenerates and dopeheads, weirdos, fudge packers, Feminazis and men in dresses hate Trump. WE FUCKING GET IT.

What does any of your racist, homophobic rant have to do with Trump's fake movie poster?

The point was made...you wacks lose your shit over scoops of ice cream, the color of Melania’s shoes and posters while good, legit, real Americans make deposits and celebrate the shit that matters in the Oval Office.

The point was made...you wacks lose your shit over scoops of ice cream, the color of Melania’s shoes and posters while good, legit, real Americans make deposits and celebrate the shit that matters in the Oval Office.

I did not lose my shit, I laughed at something. I am sorry that you have sold your soul to the POTUS and with it have given up the right to have a sense of humor. Anyone that is not a mindless partisan drone would think that any president making his own fake movie posters was funny.

View attachment 238107

basket dwelling deplorables never lose their stripes.

or hoods.

View attachment 238107

what matters is trump is putin's little bitch, & he will be outed for it.

Remember how pseudocons used to get all worked up over Obama's symbol on his plane?

Yeah.

Karma's a BITCH!

View attachment 238107

my brother is none of those with the exception of dress wearing and that was halloween 1975.

he hates trump.

next?

Forum List

Back