If monkeys evolved into men, where's the transitional half-man half-monkey?

Who has ever claimed that monkeys evolved into men?
You playing dumb just for kicks or what?

Darwin and his crazy ass theory claims man evolved from apes.

Course you knew that. You just wanna play... well maybe you're not playing... IDK... but you're stupid.
Nope...Humans ARE apes....we evolved from a common ancestor.

Wikipedia should never be used as any source for anything. I’m pretty sure you know that.
I disagree

Wikipedia is the most current source of a wide range of topics. They are often updated within minutes of an event.
It is these instant updates that are often in error. But these errors or innacurate information are usually flagged by editors within hours
Wiki also footnotes their references to provide sourcing

Extremely useful tool
Wikipedia in itself is a good clearinghouse to start from.....should never stand alone when researching in earnest.

Who has ever claimed that monkeys evolved into men?
You playing dumb just for kicks or what?

Darwin and his crazy ass theory claims man evolved from apes.

Course you knew that. You just wanna play... well maybe you're not playing... IDK... but you're stupid.

But Darwin never claimed that man evolved from monkeys- which is what the OP said.

Course you knew that.
I'm afraid....he doesn't.

Wikipedia...
Care to prove anything in the Wikipedia article is incorrect?

Wikipedia should never be used as any source for anything. I’m pretty sure you know that.
Neither should the bible, I hope you know that.

1. What does the Bible have to do with this?

2. I believe in evolution.

3. Irrelevant deflection noted.
So what is wrong with the wikipedia link?

Wikipedia isn’t a reliable source because it can be edited at any time by practically anyone. No one serious about discussion or truth uses it or accepts it.

I disagree

Wikipedia is the most current source of a wide range of topics. They are often updated within minutes of an event.
It is these instant updates that are often in error. But these errors or innacurate information are usually flagged by editors within hours
Wiki also footnotes their references to provide sourcing

Extremely useful tool

I have found that not to be true. For instance in definitions. You look up a definition like Misogyny. In the real dictionaries it’s “Hatred of Women” at Wiki it’s the current PC/SJW definition and the admins don’t change it. You can argue about that definition all you want to but it isn’t just in definitions that that happens. The Admins have a slant and are pretty loose with facts.

However it IS a useful tool when you just need a fast explanation of something, especially if it’s sonething current as you pointed out, but I would never use it as a source nor would I accept it. No one serious about facts would.

OK, then what is the creature that evolved into men?
Look here.

Human Family Tree
Why are all these other species extinct?
They forgot to eat right and exercise?

Changing environmental conditions?

Diseases?

Maybe they just couldn't compete wthe real deal?

IDK dude, ask a scientist.

I used to like a commercial for ESPN’s Hockey Night in America. They showed some stock footage from Hollywood of the slaves building the pyramids in Egypt while the voiceover guy said, “The Ancient Egyptians didn’t work in shifts; and now they’re all dead." (cut to Peter Forsberg scoring a goal) “Watch the NHL before life passes you by.”

Why are all these other species extinct?

The competitive exclusion principle says that two species can't coexist if they occupy exactly the same niche (competing for identical resources).

One species will start an exponential growth while the other an exponential decay. At this point humans are beyond that, but more primitive life is not.

Niches & competition

That species definitely doesn't exist. We either have unintelligent animals or intelligent men. Where's the creature that is half as smart as us? Doesn't exist.
Please describe, in detail, the fossil that would meet your demands.

The moral of the story here is that there are people running around who think it is claimed that we evolved from monkeys.

These people are adults. With jobs. And families. And they vote.

Yikes.

So, explain exactly how that even matters. Tell us, oh fence sitting genius, how that point of view has effected policy.

The moral of the story here is that there are people running around who think it is claimed that we evolved from monkeys. These people are adults. With jobs. And families. And they vote. Yikes.
So, explain exactly how that even matters. Tell us, oh fence sitting genius, how that point of view has effected policy.
I just pointed out facts. Didn't mention policy, you did. The fact that they bother you is telling. Facts aren't fake news, they're facts.

And the "fence sitting" lie is addressed in the second line of my sig.

Strike one! Strike two!

The moral of the story here is that there are people running around who think it is claimed that we evolved from monkeys. These people are adults. With jobs. And families. And they vote. Yikes.
I just pointed out facts. Didn't mention policy, you did. The fact that they bother you is telling. Facts aren't fake news, they're facts.

Strike one! Strike two!

You said "Yikes" moron. That tells me and everyone that you really think that their beliefs is a problem. You said "they vote" and that tells me you think that the problem is the politics influenced by their beliefs. The way that politics effects people so that they are afraid ("yikes"), is through policy.

So you are trying to say that you are here only to present facts BUT you get scared enough to say "yikes" about it?

The facts don't bother me at all, I saw them and didn't argue them at all. I'm just asking you to explain your irrational fears.

Try reading more slowly.

YOU yourself claimed to be neutral, to be non-partisan, at least you used to. Have you changed? Who really cares. What you have done is lost your mind. I used to have respect for you.

Strike one! Strike two!

You said "Yikes" moron. That tells me and everyone that you really think that their beliefs is a problem. You said "they vote" and that tells me you think that the problem is the politics influenced by their beliefs. The way that politics effects people so that they are afraid ("yikes"), is through policy.

So you are trying to say that you are here only to present facts BUT you get scared enough to say "yikes" about it?

The facts don't bother me at all, I saw them and didn't argue them at all. I'm just asking you to explain your irrational fears.

Try reading more slowly.

YOU yourself claimed to be neutral, to be non-partisan, at least you used to. Have you changed? Who really cares. What you have done is lost your mind. I used to have respect for you.
Nope, never made such a claim. You just made that up out of thin air. This is what happens in the minds of partisan ideologues: Fantasy is constructed to make arguments easier.

Just like people I described in my post.

Yikes.

Forum List

Back