If Lincoln sends slaves home to Africa and Reagan doesn’t sign the Amnesty Bill...

This thread is kind of about a harmonious America with no Democrat Party or subhuman savages.
Close your eyes and imagine how awesome that would be.

Now open your eyes and come back to your reality.

Sucks for you I guess.

The point is; it sucks for you as well and you know it...you just don't have the nutsack to admit it as you have totally drank the Leftist piss and you're scared.

I don't have any issues with diversity.

Do you have "issues" with the extreme poverty and extreme criminality that comes along with your pretty diversity?

What do you propose we do about poverty and criminality?
FORCE blacks to change their twisted culture, just as we've forced whitey to step aside for multiculturalism.....stop making excuses for poor decision makers...hold them accountable. Shame the filth into behaving like productive human beings should. Simple shit.

This thread is kind of about a harmonious America with no Democrat Party or subhuman savages.

Sucks for you I guess.

The point is; it sucks for you as well and you know it...you just don't have the nutsack to admit it as you have totally drank the Leftist piss and you're scared.

Do you have "issues" with the extreme poverty and extreme criminality that comes along with your pretty diversity?

FORCE blacks to change their twisted culture, just as we've forced whitey to step aside for multiculturalism.....stop making excuses for poor decision makers...hold them accountable. Shame the filth into behaving like productive human beings should. Simple shit.

And how exactly does that get done?

1591383534685.png

Politically speaking it would be the western version of the Taliban.

I seriously doubt the US would erupt into tribal warfare if not for the presence of blacks and mexicans.
Apparently you forgot that white tribes were so unified that they caused 2 world wars.

You are the worst of humans...displaying hate and racism at every chance you get to write on this board. You are just living a miserable life.
Remember that Latinos are in their country and the border crossed them, and they will be the majority before you know it. Blacks you have enslaved them, built a racial system to keep them poor and weak but the plan is not working as intended. I suggest you go live in a town where there are more and only racists like you.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

I seriously doubt the US would erupt into tribal warfare if not for the presence of blacks and mexicans.
Apparently you forgot that white tribes were so unified that they caused 2 world wars.

This thread is a racist bait thread started by subhuman scum that needs to go to the rubber room.

It’s scary isn’t it?
But this thread is as POLITICAL as it gets.
You are working hard to turn it into something it isn’t.
Look, all blacks have done is complain about how unfair Americans have been to them...Lincoln had to see this coming...it stands to reason that he should have put slaves back on the boat and returned them to their homeland. Weird that you wouldn’t have preferred that?
No blacks = No Democrat Party
No blacks = Reduced crime and poverty
No blacks = No cultural barrier
Sorry bud but it just seems like you’d be happier in Africa and America wouldn’t have cities burning down.
Dumbest argument i've ever heard. the worst wars and bloodshed happened between whites......is people like you that make this world a shitty place.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Sucks for you I guess.

Our culture is not the twisted one. Whites accepted multiculturalism when they left Europe. So get rid of your racism, filth, and start behaving like a productive human being should. Simple shit.

RE: The thread title

Actually, Abraham Lincoln (before he was president) opined that he was pessimistic about the possibility of the two largest ethnicities (at that time) living together harmoniously. He felt that each group had a unique culture.

He suggested that maybe one group might consider moving to the islands in the Caribbean.
Cultures clash...always have always will.
Multiculturalism doesn’t work....never has never will.
Lincoln and Reagan should go down in history as the two presidents who destroyed AMERICAN culture.
/——/ Lincoln, Reagan and Trump- 3 great presidents.
View attachment 345970
1591435242794.png

1591435397406.png

This is how republicans protest.

This thread is a racist bait thread started by subhuman scum that needs to go to the rubber room.

It’s scary isn’t it?
But this thread is as POLITICAL as it gets.
You are working hard to turn it into something it isn’t.
Look, all blacks have done is complain about how unfair Americans have been to them...Lincoln had to see this coming...it stands to reason that he should have put slaves back on the boat and returned them to their homeland. Weird that you wouldn’t have preferred that?
No blacks = No Democrat Party
No blacks = Reduced crime and poverty
No blacks = No cultural barrier
Sorry bud but it just seems like you’d be happier in Africa and America wouldn’t have cities burning down.
No, it's not scary and if you don't like multiculturalism, move back to Europe. Because my ancestors first got here in the 1600's. We are Americans. Real Americans.

RE: The thread title

Actually, Abraham Lincoln (before he was president) opined that he was pessimistic about the possibility of the two largest ethnicities (at that time) living together harmoniously. He felt that each group had a unique culture.

He suggested that maybe one group might consider moving to the islands in the Caribbean.
Cultures clash...always have always will.
Multiculturalism doesn’t work....never has never will.
Lincoln and Reagan should go down in history as the two presidents who destroyed AMERICAN culture.
/——/ Lincoln, Reagan and Trump- 3 great presidents.
View attachment 345970
View attachment 346413

View attachment 346415

This is how republicans protest.
/——/ When you can show us 100 Republicans driving their cars into peaceful protesters, then you’ll have made a valid point. Meanwhile STFU.

Sucks for you I guess.

Didn’t your father teach you to never answer a question with a question?
“Do you have "issues" with the extreme poverty and extreme criminality that comes along with your pretty diversity?”

Where is the OP hoping to go with this thread? If Lincoln send slaves home...…..

What does today’s America look like...politically speaking of course?

Exactly like the Archie Bunker old white guy sitting on his couch (favorite chair) berating his wife,
cheering on the current day Hannity and Carlson.

What do statistics related to criminality, productivity and poverty look like? Scary isn’t it?

Sucks for you I guess.

“Do you have "issues" with the extreme poverty and extreme criminality that comes along with your pretty diversity?”

So you have no answer.

You could have just said that. (Three weeks ago)

Sucks for you I guess.

So you have no answer.

Many live in poverty without becoming criminals...you realize that right?

Sucks for you I guess.

So you have no answer.

Many live in poverty without becoming criminals...you realize that right?

Did I say otherwise?

Your deflection is noted.

What does today’s America look like...politically speaking of course?
Like the most of the fly over states. When I see the best surgeons, physicians, scientists, innovators are of immigrant background it is damn sure that without the influx of immigrant this country wouldn't be where it is now.

What does the H-1B program have in common with the premise of the OP?

Even assuming that "tribal warfare" is taking place or might, how would that be the fault of "blacks and mexicans," neither of whom seem to be pushing "tribal warfare," rather than other groups? The only people who seem to be pushing for "tribal warfare" are Caucasians from our lowest, least educated, and least civilized ranks. The rest of us get along with our neighbors.

If you want to imagine what an all-white America might look like, Europe sets a pretty obvious example. You know, the countries that the American left wants to emulate?
One thing is that we would have much better music No Rap or Hip Hop

Forum List

Back