If Lincoln sends slaves home to Africa and Reagan doesn’t sign the Amnesty Bill...

If Lincoln sends slaves home to Africa and Reagan doesn’t sign the Amnesty Bill...
Are what used to be peaceful AMERICAN cities being torched?

What does today’s America look like...politically speaking of course?

LongCalmHyena-size_restricted.gif
I laughed.

Politically speaking it would be the western version of the Taliban.

I seriously doubt the US would erupt into tribal warfare if not for the presence of blacks and mexicans.

Even assuming that "tribal warfare" is taking place or might, how would that be the fault of "blacks and mexicans," neither of whom seem to be pushing "tribal warfare," rather than other groups? The only people who seem to be pushing for "tribal warfare" are Caucasians from our lowest, least educated, and least civilized ranks. The rest of us get along with our neighbors.

Most American dysfunction is directly related to our "diversity" which speaks truth to the lie that it makes us stronger.

You have no right to an "all-white America." You are not special in any context but your own, personal achievements and the respect that you personally have earned from others.There is no basis for your assertion that "Most American dysfunction is directly related to our "diversity"." You, yourself, are contributing to what you call "American dysfunction."

I live in an extremely diverse community near D.C., with people from all nations, and there is no trouble other than what your own neighborhood might experience. We treat each other politely and with respect.

Just yesterday, I took the bus to do a whole bunch of errands. I first had to go to the metro station to get my pass validated (fluke in the metro pass procedure), and boarded the bus back north. The same bus driver (a black man with an African accent) who had driven me to the station was astonished to see me again and he automatically stopped where I usually get off. He called to me that this was my stop (he knew), and I had to tell him that I wanted to continue on the route to go shopping.

On the way back, the African-American driver and I began to chat about dumb drivers who give you "the finger" when they are the ones at fault and ignore yield signs. But I interrupted him when I saw, through the windshield, the yellow full moon that had just come up to encourage him to have a look. We were just two people enjoying the beauty of nature together. This is how we all get along. We don't march around with tiki torches chanting ridiculous slogans and we don't form "militia" gangs to run around in the woods playing soldier.
You live in a Fantasy Land within your own mind... many of your Diversity Divas would turn on your in a heartbeat if given the chance.

RE: The thread title

Actually, Abraham Lincoln (before he was president) opined that he was pessimistic about the possibility of the two largest ethnicities (at that time) living together harmoniously. He felt that each group had a unique culture.

He suggested that maybe one group might consider moving to the islands in the Caribbean.

Actually, Abraham Lincoln (before he was president) opined that he was pessimistic about the possibility of the two largest ethnicities (at that time) living together harmoniously. He felt that each group had a unique culture.

He suggested that maybe one group might consider moving to the islands in the Caribbean.
Cultures clash...always have always will.
Multiculturalism doesn’t work....never has never will.
Lincoln and Reagan should go down in history as the two presidents who destroyed AMERICAN culture.

I seriously doubt the US would erupt into tribal warfare if not for the presence of blacks and mexicans.
Apparently you forgot that white tribes were so unified that they caused 2 world wars.

This thread is kind of about a harmonious America with no Democrat Party or subhuman savages.
Close your eyes and imagine how awesome that would be.

Lincoln and Reagan should go down in history as the two presidents who destroyed AMERICAN culture.
America turned multi cultural when whites got here. So thank the founders for destroying the cultures that were already here. OBTW, Lincoln could not send blacks back because blacks refused to go. You brought us over hear adding to the existing multiculturalism. Multiculturalism has worked despite the finest attempts by dunce cap whites like the OP and you..

Apparently you forgot that white tribes were so unified that they caused 2 world wars.

This thread is kind of about a harmonious America with no Democrat Party or subhuman savages.
This thread is a racist bait thread started by subhuman scum that needs to go to the rubber room.

/——/ Lincoln, Reagan and Trump- 3 great presidents.
ADFED909-C9F1-4E9E-91C4-8084AF61FF8B.jpeg

This thread is a racist bait thread started by subhuman scum that needs to go to the rubber room.

It’s scary isn’t it?
But this thread is as POLITICAL as it gets.
You are working hard to turn it into something it isn’t.
Look, all blacks have done is complain about how unfair Americans have been to them...Lincoln had to see this coming...it stands to reason that he should have put slaves back on the boat and returned them to their homeland. Weird that you wouldn’t have preferred that?
No blacks = No Democrat Party
No blacks = Reduced crime and poverty
No blacks = No cultural barrier
Sorry bud but it just seems like you’d be happier in Africa and America wouldn’t have cities burning down.

Now open your eyes and come back to your reality.

Sucks for you I guess.

The point is; it sucks for you as well and you know it...you just don't have the nutsack to admit it as you have totally drank the Leftist piss and you're scared.

Sucks for you I guess.

The point is; it sucks for you as well and you know it...you just don't have the nutsack to admit it as you have totally drank the Leftist piss and you're scared.

I don't have any issues with diversity.

Sucks for you I guess.

Do you have "issues" with the extreme poverty and extreme criminality that comes along with your pretty diversity?

Sucks for you I guess.

Do you have "issues" with the extreme poverty and extreme criminality that comes along with your pretty diversity?

What do you propose we do about poverty and criminality?

Forum List

Back