If Joe gets in, say goodbye to your guns most likely.

Don't take my word for it though.
He already said it.

Can just one fucking anti gun leftard explain what sense it makes for THE PEOPLE to register any or all of their weapons for self defense with the very fucking GOVERNMENT that THE PEOPLE have the CONSTITUTIONAL right to DEFEND themselves against?

No?

I didn't fucking think so.

Inagine Patrick Henry's reaction if some ducktard told HIM that hevwill have to register his weapons with the KING and pay extremely high TAXES on those weapons, accordingly.

King George III did even worse than that: He sent troops to confiscate powder and blocked the importation of arms and ammunition to Americans. That's why Franklin had to go to France, Spain and the Netherlands in order to work out deals to obtain the import arms and ammunition.

These Democrats are far more insidious than King George. History has shown that firearms registration invariably leads to confiscation. They did the same thing in Australia and New Zealand, if I remember correctly.

Exactly right.

Those who refuse to learn from that history are doomed to repeat it.

LOL at the liberal idiots trusting their government, even though they hate the police.

:auiqs.jpg:
I hear even the liberals are buying guns today. Defunding the police means they don’t respond as fast so if you want to protect your family you may be on your own.

Sometimes a baseball bat will deter an intruder and you could always throw a can of beans at him. Still when things get real serious a firearm is a great deterrent.

LOL at the liberal idiots trusting their government, even though they hate the police.

I hear even the liberals are buying guns today. Defunding the police means they don’t respond as fast so if you want to protect your family you may be on your own.

Sometimes a baseball bat will deter an intruder and you could always throw a can of beans at him. Still when things get real serious a firearm is a great deterrent.

With all due respect, beans are for eating. Firearms are for preventing things from getting real.

With all due respect, beans are for eating. Firearms are for preventing things from getting real.

Of course I agree but on a different forum there is a poster that seriously suggested throwing a can of beans at an intruder.

Of course I agree but on a different forum there is a poster that seriously suggested throwing a can of beans at an intruder.

That was one of the things they recommended to do during a school shooting awhile back, if I remember. Your satire went right over my head, sorry.

Well with all due respect to you, Mr. man, you have obviously never seen the damage a properly fed bean fueled ass can impart! It's devASStating I tell ya!

2021.jpg

That was one of the things they recommended to do during a school shooting awhile back, if I remember. Your satire went right over my head, sorry.

No problem.

A school shooting differs from a home invasion as you only have improvised weapons in a school setting.

in a school setting fifteen to twenty students throwing desks, chairs and backpacks full of books at a shooter may well work to at least cause the shooter to leave that room.

He already said it.

Three decades..almost three decades now we have been hearing statements like that every time a Democrat gets into the White House or is elected governor somewhere. Provide a link where Biden said he intends to confiscate everybody's guns

Look at CA and the dem states for the anti gun laws they propose. Sooner or later the shit will stick to the wall. We take Biden for his word when it comes to guns. And the longterm goal of the dems is to disarm the reps.

No problem.

A school shooting differs from a home invasion as you only have improvised weapons in a school setting.

in a school setting fifteen to twenty students throwing desks, chairs and backpacks full of books at a shooter may well work to at least cause the shooter to leave that room.

Nah...it would just piss him off.
Once they ran out of backpacks he'd take his revenge.

No problem.

Imagine yourself as the shooter with 10 to twenty screaming students throwing everything and anything at you and rushing you trying to get you on the ground. Most Iikely many of the male students have watched MMA fights on TV and would love the chance to beat the hell out of someone in a real fight.

School shooters are not usually extremely brave individuals. They expect to have the upper hand but when they get hit by a chair and then a school desk and a dozen books their next thought is to escape that room.

No problem.

Imagine yourself as the shooter with 10 to twenty screaming students throwing everything and anything at you and rushing you trying to get you on the ground. Most Iikely many of the male students have watched MMA fights on TV and would love the chance to beat the hell out of someone in a real fight.

School shooters are not usually extremely brave individuals. They expect to have the upper hand but when they get hit by a chair and then a school desk and a dozen books their next thought is to escape that room.

When the lead starts flying those kids will curl up in the fetal position and start crying for momma.

He already said it.

Where I wouldn't disagree that the Democrats are great for firearms sales ...
You still got to love it when the apologist and and excuse makers basically suggest the Democrats are lying when they say they want to take your guns away.

I mean in the clip posted in the OP, Beto said that's exactly what he wanted to do.

Where I wouldn't disagree that the Democrats are great for firearms sales ...
You still got to love it when the apologist and and excuse makers basically suggest the Democrats are lying when they say they want to take your guns away.

I mean in the clip posted in the OP, Beto said that's exactly what he wanted to do.

True. Gun sales during the 8 Obama years was the highest ever.

True. Gun sales during the 8 Obama years was the highest ever.

And President Clinton's Assault Weapons Ban got rid of the overstock of surplus weapons.

They had this tiny problem defining exactly what was and wasn't legal.
As soon as you define what is legal, you can adapt and innovate to create what meets both the standards and your desired requirements.

I mean when the Assault Weapons Ban was put in place there were a certain number of manufacturers.
Now ... The gun store not far from where I live will custom build you one in no time and for the same price as premade.

Forum List

Back