If Joe gets in, say goodbye to your guns most likely.

Don't take my word for it though.
He already said it.

Three decades..almost three decades now we have been hearing statements like that every time a Democrat gets into the White House or is elected governor somewhere. Provide a link where Biden said he intends to confiscate everybody's guns

You scum always ask for proof and then when provided you simply deny it. Seen it a jillion times.

He already said it.

Three decades..almost three decades now we have been hearing statements like that every time a Democrat gets into the White House or is elected governor somewhere. Provide a link where Biden said he intends to confiscate everybody's guns

You scum always ask for proof and then when provided you simply deny it. Seen it a jillion times.

Provided??..when??..would it be to much to ask for it again??

He already said it.

The reason you don't understand the concept is twofold: One because you're an idiot, and two, because your definition of "guns" is not the same as my definition of "guns."

Joe Biden's Plan to End Gun Violence | Joe Biden for President

He already said it.

The reason you don't understand the concept is twofold: One because you're an idiot, and two, because your definition of "guns" is not the same as my definition of "guns."

LOL!!

He already said it.

LOL!!

Do you really think everyone who owns a magazine with a higher than 10-round capacity is going to pay a $200 tax stamp?

Bet you were hell with a slingshot when you were a kid, but would be highly surprised if that is all you came up with in a pinch.:smoke:
At my boyhood home we lived up 'on the hill;, or the top tier of streets and in the side yard was an old crabapple tree that had a perfect V- shaped trunk facing the road. So I used some rubber tubing and leather to make a giant slingshot that could shoot rocks and golf balls super-far. I probably killed a few people and caused some roof and car damage 5 or 6 blocks away and they never knew where it came from.

He already said it.

Haha, classic spin and deflect, seen that a jillion times too, liar.

He already said it.

Biden IS in psycho troll. And you freaks keep saying that about guns. And yet it’s never happened even when Dems had all 3 branches.

have you ever considered getting an education? A doctor? A life?

So you're admitting that the Biden Administration will fail, right out of the box?

He already said it.

Biden IS in psycho troll. And you freaks keep saying that about guns. And yet it’s never happened even when Dems had all 3 branches.

have you ever considered getting an education? A doctor? A life?

Just because you have an education doesn't mean you aren't stupid, stupid.

Biden isn't going to take many guns. Gun owners will just be more discrete about them. If they have to shoot a burglar, they'll take the corpus out to the countryside and bury it themselves. If they have to shoot an armed robber on the street, they'll just walk away.

Biden isn't going to take many guns. Gun owners will just be more discrete about them. If they have to shoot a burglar, they'll take the corpus out to the countryside and bury it themselves. If they have to shoot an armed robber on the street, they'll just walk away.
A lot riding on the Ga Senate race right now.

He already said it.

Say good bye to your prog slave neighbor who voted to have guns taken away, and when the jack booted thugs show up at the door, knock it down and then look in, blow their face clean off, then proceed to do the same to those who put the fascist dickhead in office. I figure by the time i am taken out at least 100 of them will be gone.

PH-GiveMeLibertyOrDeath.jpg

And trump will just use the military to round up the masses and inject them with the newest political chemical concoctions. You cant win either way.

I will not comply. The Biden plan is relying on legal gun-owners to willingly hand in the weapons his administration deems "illegal", as well as the magazines. They will probably offer "buyback" programs where they think some idiot will trade a $1200 - $2400 AR-15 for a couple hundred dollars.

Anyone who really thinks this would work should ask themselves this question: Just how well have gun buybacks worked on the streets, in removing guns from criminals? If they do work, why are so many people still being shot in Chicago, Baltimore, St. Louis, etc.?

Even though they'd love to, the left would never go door to door in an effort to confiscate them. No local law-enforcement agency I know of would even support that kind of idiocy. But the Democrats will try to pass laws criminalizing those weapons and thus making criminals out of millions of law-abiding citizens who would also not comply.

He already said it.

Say good bye to your prog slave neighbor who voted to have guns taken away, and when the jack booted thugs show up at the door, knock it down and then look in, blow their face clean off, then proceed to do the same to those who put the fascist dickhead in office. I figure by the time i am taken out at least 100 of them will be gone.

Wow...you sound really hard!!!

He already said it.

Wow...you sound really hard!!!

I wouldn't doubt that he is.

Now here's today's helpful hints: A box of marbles can really play hell on jack-booted thug's ability to walk across a floor. And always aim for the legs: Those are seldom ever protected by any kind of armor.

He already said it.

Can just one fucking anti gun lefttard explain what sense it makes for THE PEOPLE to register any or all of their weapons for self defense with the very fucking GOVERNMENT that THE PEOPLE have the CONSTITUTIONAL right to DEFEND themselves against?

No?

I didn't fucking think so.

Inagine Patrick Henry's reaction if some ducktard told HIM that hevwill have to register his weapons with the KING and pay extremely high TAXES on those weapons, accordingly.

Last edited:
He already said it.

Can just one fucking anti gun leftard explain what sense it makes for THE PEOPLE to register any or all of their weapons for self defense with the very fucking GOVERNMENT that THE PEOPLE have the CONSTITUTIONAL right to DEFEND themselves against?

No?

I didn't fucking think so.

Inagine Patrick Henry's reaction if some ducktard told HIM that hevwill have to register his weapons with the KING and pay extremely high TAXES on those weapons, accordingly.

King George III did even worse than that: He sent troops to confiscate powder and blocked the importation of arms and ammunition to Americans. That's why Franklin had to go to France, Spain and the Netherlands in order to work out deals to obtain the import arms and ammunition.

These Democrats are far more insidious than King George. History has shown that firearms registration invariably leads to confiscation. They did the same thing in Australia and New Zealand, if I remember correctly.

He already said it.

Holy Shit!!!
They've said it on video ya numbskull!!!

Forum List

Back