If Joe gets in, say goodbye to your guns most likely.

True. Gun sales during the 8 Obama years was the highest ever.

And President Clinton's Assault Weapons Ban got rid of the overstock of surplus weapons.

They had this tiny problem defining exactly what was and wasn't legal.
As soon as you define what is legal, you can adapt and innovate to create what meets both the standards and your desired requirements.

I mean when the Assault Weapons Ban was put in place there were a certain number of manufacturers.
Now ... The gun store not far from where I live will custom build you one in no time and for the same price as premade.

The firearms industry always adapts to give people what they want, no matter how stringent the laws are. It was during the Clinton ban that someone discovered China, Russia, and other Eastern-Bloc countries were sitting on millions and millions of Cold War and WW2 era surplus weapons. Rifles like the SKS were already ban-compliant, as they had 10-round magazines, and all the importers had to do were cut off the bayonet lugs.

I remember a time back during the ban, that you could buy crates of SKS and Russian Mosin-Nagant rifles for $50 apiece. THose same rifles are bringing up to $500 today. It just proves that no matter what happens, whenever there's a need, industry rushes in to provide a solution.

Don't take my word for it though.
He already said it.

Hate and fear mongering ^^^. Too little, too late. Rational people understand that the 2nd A. states "Arms" shall not be infringed. Arms include Surface to Air Missiles, Fragmentation Grenades', Claymore's, F-35's and M16's.

All of these are restricted to the average, unvetted citizens. Thus, Arms are infringed, and common sense suggests no one unvetted should ever own, possess or have in their custody and control arms made to kill a large number of human beings in less than a minute.

Hate and fear mongering ^^^. Too little, too late. Rational people understand that the 2nd A. states "Arms" shall not be infringed. Arms include Surface to Air Missiles, Fragmentation Grenades', Claymore's, F-35's and M16's.

All of these are restricted to the average, unvetted citizens. Thus, Arms are infringed, and common sense suggests no one unvetted should ever own, possess or have in their custody and control arms made to kill a large number of human beings in less than a minute.
I may have agreed with you until this year.

I don't think the Supreme Court is gonna let that happen. A federal judge somewhere will slap an injunction against whatever Executive Action decides to try and it will wind up being unconstitutional.
There is zero functional USSC thanks to that quisling , Roberts

Seditious comment ^^^, I do hope the FBI is monitoring this message board.

Seditious: Inciting or causing people to rebel against the authority of a state or monarch.

I may have agreed with you until this year.

Explain why this year?

Your guns will have to be turned over

You are really dumb, making this statement is absurd and out of touch with reality. Anyone who is smart, or at least of average intelligence understands that taking all the guns from all 330 million people in our country is an impossible task.

LOL at the liberal idiots trusting their government, even though they hate the police.

:auiqs.jpg:
I hear even the liberals are buying guns today. Defunding the police means they don’t respond as fast so if you want to protect your family you may be on your own.

Sometimes a baseball bat will deter an intruder and you could always throw a can of beans at him. Still when things get real serious a firearm is a great deterrent.

With all due respect, beans are for eating. Firearms are for preventing things from getting real.

Of course I agree but on a different forum there is a poster that seriously suggested throwing a can of beans at an intruder.

That was one of the things they recommended to do during a school shooting awhile back, if I remember. Your satire went right over my head, sorry.

No problem.

A school shooting differs from a home invasion as you only have improvised weapons in a school setting.

in a school setting fifteen to twenty students throwing desks, chairs and backpacks full of books at a shooter may well work to at least cause the shooter to leave that room.

Nah...it would just piss him off.
Once they ran out of backpacks he'd take his revenge.

After backpacks there are desks. Desks hurt.

Of course the fifteen to thirty students could also run up and begin hitting and kicking the shooter. If the class is a high school or college class the students are big enough for this tactic to work effectivel.

In the movies the hero takes on a whole gang at the same time, One at a time. It is difficult to beat a dozen people at the same time.

LOL at the liberal idiots trusting their government, even though they hate the police.

I hear even the liberals are buying guns today. Defunding the police means they don’t respond as fast so if you want to protect your family you may be on your own.

Sometimes a baseball bat will deter an intruder and you could always throw a can of beans at him. Still when things get real serious a firearm is a great deterrent.

With all due respect, beans are for eating. Firearms are for preventing things from getting real.

Of course I agree but on a different forum there is a poster that seriously suggested throwing a can of beans at an intruder.

That was one of the things they recommended to do during a school shooting awhile back, if I remember. Your satire went right over my head, sorry.

No problem.

A school shooting differs from a home invasion as you only have improvised weapons in a school setting.

in a school setting fifteen to twenty students throwing desks, chairs and backpacks full of books at a shooter may well work to at least cause the shooter to leave that room.

Nah...it would just piss him off.
Once they ran out of backpacks he'd take his revenge.

After backpacks there are desks. Desks hurt.

Of course the fifteen to thirty students could also run up and begin hitting and kicking the shooter. If the class is a high school or college class the students are big enough for this tactic to work effectivel.

In the movies the hero takes on a whole gang at the same time, One at a time. It is difficult to beat a dozen people at the same time.

Oh you silly noob. :laughing0301:

Don't take my word for it though.
He already said it.

I hate to say it Angelo but the USA has slowly but surely been slipping into the statist left religion. The statist left's love for never ending violence(BLM/antifa), bloodshed & endless war has no end to it's drive. This is the way all statist left empires have operated since clear back to the Akkadian empire(2334 BC-2154 BC) & up to the more recent fifteenth statist left empire of nazi Germany. The statist left's biggest prize will be turning America into the sixteenth statist left empire of death & destruction, but this time globally. What better way to open up the spigots of blood than by disarming peaceful folks then slaughtering them through statist left government decree???

There are only two types of people that have ever inhabited the planet earth, the violent statist left anti-human type(nature of darkness) & the peaceful non violent people(nature of light). You play music & entertain folks(bring happiness!)with your artistic talent(nature of light). I build horsepower & torque & use it in competition(fun/brings on excitement ESPECIALLY for the winner!) But, for the statist left they like to play with gulags/concentration camps, homicidal gas chambers & starvation(nature of darkness). Don't take my word for it though. Just spend a few hours checking out the empires starting with the Akkadian empire & follow the empires(15 of them) right up to & including nazi Germany. Not a single day of peace for the totalitarian statist left was/is way too busy with aggression, murder, conquering, pillaging etc. You will find out about names & titles like Khan, Pol Pot, Pharaoh, Caligula, fuhrer, dictator, Stalin, Cyrus the Great etc, all classified with the statist left identity.

Rational people understand that the 2nd A. states "Arms" shall not be infringed. Arms include Surface to Air Missiles, Fragmentation Grenades', Claymore's, F-35's and M16's.

No, it doesn't.

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

It's clear: Your right to bear arms will not be infringed. It says nothing about "arms being infringed". That'd be stupid...

I don't think the Supreme Court is gonna let that happen. A federal judge somewhere will slap an injunction against whatever Executive Action decides to try and it will wind up being unconstitutional.
The Supreme Court has nothing to do with it.

No one advocates for ‘confiscation.’

And Congress isn’t going to enact a new AWB, regardless what Biden thinks or wants.

Forum List

Back