If Israel is accused of genocide, how far could it proceed?

Probably not too far, I don't think anyone wants that can of worms opened up, especially the US and the Saudis. I'm not even sure why this was initiated, except to maybe vindicate Israel. Trudy Rubin: If Israel is accused of genocide, why not Russia?
It mostly has to do with the numbers of people that have been killed, and the relief efforts/exit options that are available for the civilian population that are under assault.

Russia and its leadership, is not demonizing, and making the entire Ukrainian civilization, the object of its military campaign.

OTH, the leadership of the Likud party, had so incensed and fueled a blood-lust in the Israeli population for a total massacre, Arabs in Gaza are now though of as less deserving of life than even the livestock in Israel, regardless of if they are women, children or elderly.

After the Russians take Ukrainian cities. . . they don't just go in there, and start demolishing infrastructure and razing the entire place to the ground. There is no comparison on this.

Interview 1861 - Israel to Face Trial for Genocide? - #NewWorldNextWeek

Corbett • 01/19/2024 • 23 Comments

"This week on the New World Next Week: the usual gabble of globalist-wannabes gather in Davos for their annual confab...but does anybody care; South Africa brings a genocide case against Israel to the International Court of Justice; and CNN admits their Gaza coverage is subject to IDF censors."

(mirror)

Story #1: Davos' Global Super-Rich Want To Rebuild Trust – Good Luck With That
Story #2: How Will South Africa’s ICJ Case Against Israel Work?
Story #3: CNN Admits 'Disturbing' Israel-Palestine Coverage Policy 'Has Been In Place For Years'

. . those children and families that left for Russia? In a ICC case? Hell, they can be called to testify. Doubtful they will say that what Russia did was against their will since they were, more than likely, ethnic Russians.

Estimated number of refugees from Ukraine recorded in Europe and Asia since February 2022 as of September 12, 2023, by selected country​

1705835740451.png

(1) As the saying goes: "All I know is what I read in the newspapers." (2024 update: What I see on TV.)

(2) Some people who have visited Gaza claim that is almost impossible to stomach the suffering (especially of children) of the people in Gaza.

(3) It is said that there were many hospitals in Gaza, but most of them are now out of commission or tragically short of supplies.

(4) Of course, most Americans support the existence of Israel, but they may be asking the American government to be a bit more "muscular" when speaking to Prime Minister Netanyahu about his current tactics. Some "experts" claim that the obliteration of Gaza is not going to result in the elimination of Hamas.

(As I said, all I know is ...)

Probably not too far, I don't think anyone wants that can of worms opened up, especially the US and the Saudis. I'm not even sure why this was initiated, except to maybe vindicate Israel. Trudy Rubin: If Israel is accused of genocide, why not Russia?
from cases pending before world court.

Accusations of genocide are only liberal exagerrations designed to demean Jews. But liberals are constantly making false accusations. There is no genocide. There is only Hamas hiding behind women and children, classless cowards that they are. The world will be a better place without these heartless executioners. MAGA

Amazing how ignorant Americans are about Palestine.

Proof Americans are the most propagandized people on the planet.
Am not convinced they are significanly more propagandised than others ,
My feeling is that they are more Gullible and this is because whatever education they have had , their skills in General Comprehension and Critical Thinking are awful.Very often close to non existent. Lack of teaching ?

On average , of course .
But look at this chat sight . It is mostly amazing in these areas plus an apparent inability to DYOR

Accusations of genocide are only liberal exagerrations designed to demean Jews. But liberals are constantly making false accusations. There is no genocide. There is only Hamas hiding behind women and children, classless cowards that they are. The world will be a better place without these heartless executioners. MAGA
Unbelievable. A genocide is taking place before your eyes, but you deny it.

Thousands have been murdered. Millions displaced and their homes and businesses destroyed. Starvation and disease are taking hold.

To the dumb propagandized American, these facts are to be ignored and support for Israel’s mass murder is total.

Its all so disgusting.

Am not convinced they are significanly more propagandised than others ,
My feeling is that they are more Gullible and this is because whatever education they have had , their skills in General Comprehension and Critical Thinking are awful.Very often close to non existent. Lack of teaching ?

On average , of course .
But look at this chat sight . It is mostly amazing in these areas plus an apparent inability to DYOR
As an American who loves his country but hate’s it’s government, I find regular Americans who support Israel’s genocide beyond repulsive.

It’s one thing to be uninformed or uncaring about the plight of Palestinians. It’s a whole new level of ignorance and arrogance to support genocide.

wamose gives me a fake news.

Its astounding how ignorant a person can be. Denying this obvious transparent genocide has to be the most ignorant thing an American can do.

Unbelievable. A genocide is taking place before your eyes, but you deny it.

Thousands have been murdered. Millions displaced and their homes and businesses destroyed. Starvation and disease are taking hold.

To the dumb propagandized American, these facts are to be ignored and support for Israel’s mass murder is total.

Its all so disgusting.
Wake up dude. This is a war to destroy Hamas, who committed mass murder against innocent, non combatant Israelis. The first responsibility of every country is to defend its people and that's exactly what Israel is doing. Beside that, Hamas are war criminals for their cowardly use of human shields. Genocide? That's Hamas' intention, not Israels. You're confused.

Wake up dude. This is a war to destroy Hamas, who committed mass murder against innocent, non combatant Israelis. The first responsibility of every country is to defend its people and that's exactly what Israel is doing. Beside that, Hamas are war criminals for their cowardly use of human shields. Genocide? That's Hamas' intention, not Israels. You're confused.
You’re uninformed. This is a genocide to destroy the Palestinian people. It’s so obvious yet you can’t see it.

You must get all your news from state controlled sources…and you believe them.

You’re uninformed. This is a genocide to destroy the Palestinian people. It’s so obvious yet you can’t see it.

You must get all your news from state controlled sources…and you believe them.
You don't hear Israel saying "from the river to the sea". That would be genocidal intention. From the river to the sea is Hamas' battle cry. It's their stated goal. That's genocide. Fuck those Hamas baby killers.

You don't hear Israel saying "from the river to the sea". That would be genocidal intention. From the river to the sea is Hamas' battle cry. It's their stated goal. That's genocide. Fuck those Hamas baby killers.
Lol. Bibi and others have said from the river to the sea, and much worse. This is proof you’re uninformed. How do you suppose Palestinians can beat Israel when they have no military capable of such a feat.

You know Hamas kills innocents, but somehow don’t have a clue about the 30,000 innocent Palestinians massacred by Israel since 10/7.

If you bother to read or watch this interview, you will learn more than you’ve learned about this topic your entire life.
The Chris Hedges Report with Miko Peled, the son of an Israeli general who served in the Special Forces in the Israeli army, on the racist indoctrination and militarization of Israeli society.

It mostly has to do with the numbers of people that have been killed, and the relief efforts/exit options that are available for the civilian population that are under assault.

Russia and its leadership, is not demonizing, and making the entire Ukrainian civilization, the object of its military campaign.

OTH, the leadership of the Likud party, had so incensed and fueled a blood-lust in the Israeli population for a total massacre, Arabs in Gaza are now though of as less deserving of life than even the livestock in Israel, regardless of if they are women, children or elderly.

After the Russians take Ukrainian cities. . . they don't just go in there, and start demolishing infrastructure and razing the entire place to the ground. There is no comparison on this.

Interview 1861 - Israel to Face Trial for Genocide? - #NewWorldNextWeek

Corbett • 01/19/2024 • 23 Comments

"This week on the New World Next Week: the usual gabble of globalist-wannabes gather in Davos for their annual confab...but does anybody care; South Africa brings a genocide case against Israel to the International Court of Justice; and CNN admits their Gaza coverage is subject to IDF censors."

(mirror)

Story #1: Davos' Global Super-Rich Want To Rebuild Trust – Good Luck With That
Story #2: How Will South Africa’s ICJ Case Against Israel Work?
Story #3: CNN Admits 'Disturbing' Israel-Palestine Coverage Policy 'Has Been In Place For Years'

1) There is no bloodthirst on the part of Israel, even the government. Civilians are warned to leave before IDF bombs any buildings.

2) Ukraine does not launch any rockets at Russians from civilian homes, buildings, schools, churches, etc sot that the Russians would have to bomb those places as the Russians have been doing from the beginning.

3) Israel is NOT committing any genocide in Gaza. It targets precisely the Hamas fighters who dress up in civilian clothes and use human shields all the time so that the IDF will not target them.

4) South Africa has no case against Israel at all. There is no genocide.
Ask South Africa or any other country to focus any genocide accusations on Russia.
It will never happen.

Forum List

Back