If Israel is accused of genocide, how far could it proceed?

Do you ever have an actual argument? I asked if you were arguing that ALL buildings in Gaza were destroyed by Israel. Your clear answer from infographic above is, "no". So, just another emotive, demonization of Israel and Jews.
I don’t answer dumb questions. Use your fucking noggin. Don’t support mass murder. Nazis do that shit.

I'm not arguing that there is not significant damage to civilian infrastructure in Gaza. I'm arguing that the INTENT of that damage is not genocide, it is to destroy Hamas' military control.
GENOCIDE! Say it bitch!

I don’t answer dumb questions. Use your fucking noggin. Don’t support mass murder. Nazis do that shit.
I am neither supporting genocide, nor mass murder. I do support the objectives of war in extreme cases, of which the massacre of Jews is one.

Unbelievable. A genocide is taking place before your eyes, but you deny it.

Thousands have been murdered. Millions displaced and their homes and businesses destroyed. Starvation and disease are taking hold.

To the dumb propagandized American, these facts are to be ignored and support for Israel’s mass murder is total.

Its all so disgusting.

Disgusting and unending. It just goes on decade after decade.

And the goalposts change again...

Like throwing dirt in a hissyfit because you can't make sense.

F_nB7O_W0AAJ_tp

Rylah, Jews were still leaving in the 1970s. They would still be living all over the Arab world if not for the European Zionists. Their rabid nationalism has hurt a lot of people in the past 80 years.

Technicality Could Sink Genocide Case v Israel​

Just ignore it then it isn’t genocide. That appears to be the strategy.

Your claim is that the purpose of flooding the tunnels was to render the land uninhabitable, as opposed to rooting out Hamas?
The Israeli government has already stated, that after that war, they are going to stay and administer the place.

There is no reason to poison the place.

Last edited:
Oh, and so you devolve further into emotive language and insults. Truly a dizzying intellect.
ZIONISTs and NAZIs are two sides of the same coin.

Standing with Palestine means standing with humanity.

THINK!

Gaza is just the start. They really want from the river to the sea.

🤔

. . . what in the hell does, "purify those places," mean?

I hate to assume, but that sounds like the same sort of bullshit eugenicist rhetoric that the Nazis used to use.

Rylah, Jews were still leaving in the 1970s. They would still be living all over the Arab world if not for the European Zionists. Their rabid nationalism has hurt a lot of people in the past 80 years.

That, and Moohammad's flying donkey...

Because Arab violence, is always someone else's fault?

Technicality Could Sink Genocide Case v Israel​

lotta 'pot/kettle' going on there Mr B.......~S~

🤔

. . . what in the hell does, "purify those places," mean?

I hate to assume, but that sounds like the same sort of bullshit eugenicist rhetoric that the Nazis used to use.
Does it need cleansing of all the hate education all in Gaza get through UNWRA? You betcha !

What it means is that there will be no more education of Israel is stolen land and Jews are evil and we must kill them.

Not a good idea for you? They must continue to educate generation after generation that Jews are pigs and apes and must be killed to make Allah happy?

So, if you do not know at all what has been going on in Gaza for the past 17 years, that clears you of all the ignorance you are now spouting on this thread? NO !!!!!

Does it need cleansing of all the hate education all in Gaza get through UNWRA? You betcha !

What it means is that there will be no more education of Israel is stolen land and Jews are evil and we must kill them.

Not a good idea for you? They must continue to educate generation after generation that Jews are pigs and apes and must be killed to make Allah happy?

So, if you do not know at all what has been going on in Gaza for the past 17 years, that clears you of all the ignorance you are now spouting on this thread? NO !!!!!

You have been exposed.

Justifying a holocaust again 60's?

~S~

Forum List

Back