If Israel is accused of genocide, how far could it proceed?

You have been exposed.
And you?

1200 innocent civilians were barbarically butchered on 10/7. Israel is cleansing Gaza of Hamas terrorists.

YOU are cheering for the terrorists.

You are going to miss all of those terrorists firing rockets into Israel and breaking into Israel when there are no more rockets or terrorists to endanger any person in Israel, Jew, Muslim, Bedouin, Druze, Christian.

Well, as the song goes:

"Those were the days, my friend"

And they will be no more.

And you?

1200 innocent civilians were barbarically butchered on 10/7. Israel is cleansing Gaza of Hamas terrorists.

You are going to miss all of those terrorists firing rockets into Israel and breaking into Israel when there are no more rockets or terrorists to endanger any person in Israel, Jew, Muslim, Bedouin, Druze, Christian.

Well, as the song goes:

Apparently so...

"I reject outright the terms of surrender of the monsters of Hamas," Netanyahu said.

~S~

moi?

the days where you can hide any zionist policy behind antisemitism are going to come to an end soon rylah

then you'll see what a real mob is about.....

~S~

Is that a threat?

Because you almost convinced me that,
Moohammadeans were peaceful folks, in general.

Hitler's (very strange) love for Islam​

(COMMENT)

I do realize the desperate attempt of "Free Palestine"
to shift the goalposts to anything but their

grandiose Hague farce.

8d47es.jpg

Is that a threat?

Because you almost convinced me that,
Moohammadeans were peaceful folks, in general.

". . . You used to be so amused
At Napoleon in rags and the language that he used
Go to him, he calls you, you can't refuse
When you ain't got nothing, you got nothing to lose

You're invisible now, you've got no secrets to conceal"

~ Robert Allen Zimmerman

". . . You used to be so amused
At Napoleon in rags and the language that he used
Go to him, he calls you, you can't refuse
When you ain't got nothing, you got nothing to lose

You're invisible now, you've got no secrets to conceal"

~ Robert Allen Zimmerman

"Free Palestine" drama queens screaming "genocide",
but it's the least thing you dare to talk about,
not, to say, defend the allegation.

Don't you take it seriously?

Inappropriately, as in the Hitler2 store in Gaza?
Or exclusive Arab domination in MENA?

The camel not seeing its back...

Do keep up.

IMO?

I think the mistake you are making here, is that most Americans don't have American values.

The only exception here, are the Christian Zionists, and of course, Jewish Zionists. They have values foreign to Americans.

Americans don't care what race you are, nor do we care what religion you are.

In our opinion, everyone in Levant should have the same rights, and the same opportunities.

It is clear, the Arabs there hate the Jews, and the Jews hate the Arabs. Neither views the other as human.

Most of the injustice started with the idea, that the Zionists were going to exclude the native Arabs from the creation of the Israel project, if they did not go along with it.

Oh well. :sigh2:

I don't care about your cherry picked, dehumanizing war propaganda. We could go out and look for shit to make the Israelis look just as oppressive, and look terrible too. That doesn't solve the problem, does it?

This is NOT how Americans think. We believe in the melting pot, working together. This is something I know, neither side of this conflict can tolerate.

lotta 'pot/kettle' going on there Mr B.......~S~

Indeed sparky. . .

iu

. . . and the water? She is starting to boil my friend. :sigh2:

And you?

Well, as the song goes:

How many Pali‘s have been butchered since 10/7? Any idea?

Or do they not count because you consider them subhumans, as your Nazi ancestors thought of Jews?

IMO?

I think the mistake you are making here, is that most Americans don't have American values.

The only exception here, are the Christian Zionists, and of course, Jewish Zionists. They have values foreign to Americans.

In our opinion, everyone in Levant should have the same rights, and the same opportunities.

It is clear, the Arabs there hate the Jews, and the Jews hate the Arabs. Neither views the other as human.

Most of the injustice started with the idea, that the Zionists were going to exclude the native Arabs from the creation of the Israel project, if they did not go along with it.

I don't care about your cherry picked, dehumanizing war propaganda. We could go out and look for shit to make the Israelis look just as oppressive, and look terrible too. That doesn't solve the problem, does it?

This is NOT how Americans think. We believe in the melting pot, working together. This is something I know, neither side of this conflict can tolerate.

Indeed sparky. . .

iu

Wow, you really are desperate to change the subject.

1)Then if it's not about race for you, why frame
the conflict in terms of race and skin color?

2) If "Free Palestine" is for everyone's equality,
why demand exclusive Arab domination,
over the entire M. East and Africa?

IMO?

Indeed sparky. . .

iu

From first word to last you have done nothing but repeat things which are not true, but you have decided are true because after all, they are online, their are in articles, they are in the sources you read.

You have no idea how most Americans think, you are just hoping they think as you do and are as ignorant as you have shown yourself to be about the issue.

People in Gaza are begging Israel to do away with Hamas because of the destruction they brought on them for their need to go and kill Jews.

Start listening to people who do live in peace with Jews in Israel and people who want to live in peace NEXT to Israel and you will get somewhere, rather than this half and half nonsense you seem to believe in where Israel is responsible for Hamas invading with 3000 Hamas and civilians alike, raped, tortured, beheaded, burnt, kidnapped, etc .

You are beyond Wrong that Jews dehumanize Arabs.

Arabs have been showing how much they think of Jews as humans since Islam was founded, comparing Jews to pigs, monkeys and apes, and inciting Muslims to kill Jews at every opportunity.

Run. Run from understanding the history of Islam and what Muslims are taught and WHY Some Arabs have been refusing a Jewish State, but more and more are wanting to even live in Israel.

Accusations of genocide are only liberal exagerrations designed to demean Jews. But liberals are constantly making false accusations. There is no genocide. There is only Hamas hiding behind women and children, classless cowards that they are. The world will be a better place without these heartless executioners. MAGA
I have been watching genocide every night on my tv for three months you arsehole.

IMO?

Indeed sparky. . .

iu

Stay informed

Forum List

Back