If I were Wealthy

Real win True

Rookie
Sep 18, 2020
I'm working class, not wealthy at all. But if I were wealthy you'd never see me using message boards because I could afford to do whatever I wanted with my time. If I were wealthy politicians couldn't ever steal my attention or waste my time. I could effectively shut them out and if I really wanted to I could go through life not even knowing who was holding any office at all. If I were wealthy my children would be home schooled and then sent to an expensive college, no fag or immigrant or opposing foe would be able to influence my children in any way, they would never get abused and they would never be seen in public. No fag could ever get close enough to touch my children. They would grow up straight, smart and healthy. If I were wealthy I would be one very happy family man. And oh yeah I would've left the USA way back in 2005.

What would I do if I were wealthy? Move to CO, find a decent house that suits me, and live out the rest of my days building the world's finest water pipes and smoking cannabis.

It sounds like you have problems that money can cure.
[
If I were wealthy my children would be home schooled and then sent to an expensive college, no fag or immigrant or opposing foe would be able to influence my children in any way, they would never get abused and they would never be seen in public. No fag could ever get close enough to touch my children.

If I were wealthy politicians couldn't ever steal my attention or waste my time. I could effectively shut them out and if I really wanted to I could go through life not even knowing who was holding any office at all.
How interesting. We are fortunate to live in a free society and have a voice in who leads our country. Shut out the government news and you will not be smart enough to select t\a good place to live. Don't you think you should investigate a country and compare to what you have? Or does it not mean anything to you. Go to North Korea. I hear they have lovely homes with beautiful countrysides.

If I were wealthy my children would be home schooled and then sent to an expensive college, no fag or immigrant or opposing foe would be able to influence my children in any way, they would never get abused and they would never be seen in public. No fag could ever get close enough to touch my children.
Oh my. Your poor children will be home schooled. They won't know about civics, history, math, and most damaging of all, they will never meet other people and decide for themselves if they are good people or not. To be one of your children would be a horror. Look for them to run away and get in trouble because they were never taught how to behave.

• Banned
You didn't answer the question and my post wasn't an argument. You're ruining my thread. I am putting you on ignore.

You didn't answer the question and my post wasn't an argument. You're ruining my thread. I am putting you on ignore.

Wha, freaking Wha. Jackson simply responded to the stupid ideas of what they thought about your plans if you were wealthy. It was actually on topic for this thread.

Hey idiot, can you put me on ignore as well? I don't think I need your toxic stupidity responding to any of my posts.

Unlike you, I was once wealthy. I didn't spend it, but sent my son to parochial schools. I invested all I had in the stocks. I was making a killing....until the NASDAQ bubble burst. I lost almost everything. I did have enough to build a beautiful new home and have a decent nestegg. But no more millions. You know what, I didn't care that much. I care about people and have a great successful family. Something I question you will have.

Forum List

Back