What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If I Shake my Fist at the Sky

Status
Not open for further replies.

AVG-JOE

American Mutt
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
If I shake my fist at the sky and declare to God that I am impressed with neither his presence nor his proofs to date, and I challenge the aforementioned God to kill me now or forever be regarded and described by me as fictitious, does that prove anything?

:eusa_think:

IlarMeilyr

Liability Reincarnate!
Reaction score
Nope.

Well, on second thought. Maybe.

It proves the futility of the hacks at USMB who always try to "prove" to everyone else that "God" does not exist.

They are so hostile to religion, they imagine it is their duty to convince believers that they must "repent!"

:lmao:

OP
AVG-JOE

AVG-JOE

American Mutt
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
It proves something to me. I can ask for nothing else, eh? :wink_2:

OP
AVG-JOE

AVG-JOE

American Mutt
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I stand corrected.

I can ask for a platform from which to project my opinion.

Thank (insert your preferred Deity here) for the luck of living a life in the 21st Century, and (insert your preferred Deity here) BLESS The Constitution of The USA!!
:beer:

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Nope.

It proves the futility of the hacks at USMB who always try to "prove" to everyone else that "God" does not exist.

They are so hostile to religion, they imagine it is their duty to convince believers that they must "repent!"

It proves the futility of the hacks at USMB who always try to "prove" to everyone else that "God" does exist.

AND, it proves just as much as praying (preying) does.

IlarMeilyr

Liability Reincarnate!
Reaction score
Nope.

It proves the futility of the hacks at USMB who always try to "prove" to everyone else that "God" does exist.

If one is inclined to believe in a supernatural origin to the universe, then the name of the Almighty is not as important as the matter of whether He exists at all.

But if one is devout in the belief that there was no "creator," then it probably shouldn't matter to you if somebody else does believe in the divine.

You lolberal atheists care far too much about what others believe.

Either way, it doesn't harm anybody what the fuck you believe or don't believe. So why get so prissy about it?

Big Black Dog

Platinum Member
Reaction score
If I shake my fist at the sky and declare to God that I am impressed with neither his presence nor his proofs to date and I challenge the aforementioned God to kill me now or forever be regarded and described by me as fictitious, does that prove anything?

Possibly could prove ignorance.

OP
AVG-JOE

AVG-JOE

American Mutt
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not if I'm still here these many years after.

Smilebong

Gold Member
Reaction score
If I shake my fist at the sky and declare to God that I am impressed with neither his presence nor his proofs to date and I challenge the aforementioned God to kill me now or forever be regarded and described by me as fictitious, does that prove anything?

No.

OP
AVG-JOE

AVG-JOE

American Mutt
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nope.

If one is inclined to believe in a supernatural origin to the universe, then the name of the Almighty is not as important as the matter of whether He exists at all.

But if one is devout in the belief that there was no "creator," then it probably shouldn't matter to you if somebody else does believe in the divine.

You lolberal atheists care far too much about what others believe.

Either way, it doesn't harm anybody what the fuck you believe or don't believe. So why get so prissy about it?

I don't know about the rest of y'all, but I like the sound of my own voice.

Sunshine

Trust the pie.
Reaction score

C_Clayton_Jones

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Actually, there’s nothing to be ‘proven,’ given the fact there is no such thing as ‘god.’

OP
AVG-JOE

AVG-JOE

American Mutt
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

No.

Like I said, it proved something to me, and I'm a Monkey with enough resources to shout my opinion to the world.

Thanks for listening, by the way. :cool:

Smilebong

Gold Member
Reaction score

No.

Like I said, it proved something to me, and I'm a Monkey with enough resources to shout my opinion to the world.

Thanks for listening, by the way. :cool:

What did it prove to you?

OP
AVG-JOE

AVG-JOE

American Mutt
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
That was the final proof that I needed to let Jesus go five plus years ago.

Free at last, free at last, thank (insert your preferred Deity here) Almighty I'm free at last!!

`

OP
AVG-JOE

AVG-JOE

American Mutt
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
"Oh, life is bigger..."

OP
AVG-JOE

AVG-JOE

American Mutt
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
It proved to me in my own heart that the 'God' of Abraham is fictitious.

Especially after five years in Florida.

Status
Not open for further replies.

💲 Amazon Deals 💲

Forum List