If humans evolved from a lower life form what is that lower life form?

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
I've seen the pictures of the various versions of human, but even the guy at the left end is mostly human.

Where are the animals that evolved into human?

I've never seen that animal on the picture.

I've seen the pictures of the various versions of human, but even the guy at the left end is mostly human.

I believe the lower life form that humans evolved from is LAWYERS. Thank you.

This guy..

Efnz8yrCR2jwrnwpip6YcF-1200-80-2.jpg

Of course, if you want to go further back...

batterio_thu-2.jpg

Last edited:

I believe the lower life form that humans evolved from is LAWYERS. Thank you.
Beat me to it.

it starts with phage particles embedded in meteorites

We didn't evolve from lower life forms but were born of higher life forms:

Acts 17:27-29
27 That they should seek the Lord, if haply they might feel after him, and find him, though he be not far from every one of us:
28 For in him we live, and move, and have our being; as certain also of your own poets have said, For we are also his offspring.
29 Forasmuch then as we are the offspring of God, we ought not to think that the Godhead is like unto gold, or silver, or stone, graven by art and man’s device.

Hebrews 12:9
9 Furthermore we have had fathers of our flesh which corrected us, and we gave them reverence: shall we not much rather be in subjection unto the Father of spirits, and live?

Last edited:
We didn't evolve from lower life forms but were born of higher life forms:

Acts 17:27-29
27 That they should seek the Lord, if haply they might feel after him, and find him, though he be not far from every one of us:
28 For in him we live, and move, and have our being; as certain also of your own poets have said, For we are also his offspring.
29 Forasmuch then as we are the offspring of God, we ought not to think that the Godhead is like unto gold, or silver, or stone, graven by art and man’s device.

Hebrews 12:9
9 Furthermore we have had fathers of our flesh which corrected us, and we gave them reverence: shall we not much rather be in subjection unto the Father of spirits, and live?

That's one theory. Can you produce any fossil evidence to corroborate it?

it's ok-----I have four brothers----they did not like to read LONG BOOKS either (they are not stupid----one-- astro physicist---one Engineer and two physicians) -----but------when it gets to BIOLOGY----they, TOO, went the CLASSIC COMICS route. Two of my brothers WON the state prize in journalism-----and never read an actual book-----classic comics all the way

Forum List

Back