If humans evolved from a lower life form what is that lower life form?

Ok smart guy list the unbroken chain of fossils that prove man evolved from an ape like creature
What does this mean? We should find every fossil of every single species, and ALSO know that we have found them all? And this seems reasonable to you?You can see the changes in skull shape (especially watch the teeth) right through the displayed skulls that we found. Nothing out of order.

be specific and list how it was connected to the next one in the chain.
That's pretty much what we have...different species, changing gradually, with nothing out of order.

Go to the Pleistocene section, look at the skulls. Watch them change, like flipping pages.

the problem with fossils is that they do not come with labels ------the fact that they often have to be pieced
together provides "anti-evolutionists"---with ammunition and opportunity to SEARCH for flaws. There are also POSSIBLE flaws now and then in DATING

All he has to do is provide the name to each link and a synopsis on how they are linked to one another. That he can not and you can not is what I have been saying science can not actually prove the claim.

Here's the thing, supposedly there is a species of small primates that lived in trees that eventually evolved into the modern homo sapiens.

And yet, where's the proof that such a species ever existed?

I'm not arguing for creationism or intelligent design.

All I'm doing is asking a simple question.

Where is the proof?

I've seen the pictures of the various versions of human, but even the guy at the left end is mostly human.

Where are the animals that evolved into human?

I've never seen that animal on the picture.
I've seen the pictures of the various versions of human, but even the guy at the left end is mostly human.

I believe the lower life form that humans evolved from is LAWYERS. Thank you.
No, Lawyers are not life forms, they are more like a virus

Try again.

They’re humans !!
We evolved from primitive fish up to amphibians to reptiles to mammals to primates to hominids

We "evolved" from dust. Look at the ancient book written by desert savages for reference.

You need the very specific conditions for intelligent life
You need a rocky planet
You need a super giant like Jupiter
Etc

Forum List

Back