If humans evolved from a lower life form what is that lower life form?

We didn't evolve from lower life forms but were born of higher life forms:

Acts 17:27-29
27 That they should seek the Lord, if haply they might feel after him, and find him, though he be not far from every one of us:
28 For in him we live, and move, and have our being; as certain also of your own poets have said, For we are also his offspring.
29 Forasmuch then as we are the offspring of God, we ought not to think that the Godhead is like unto gold, or silver, or stone, graven by art and man’s device.

Hebrews 12:9
9 Furthermore we have had fathers of our flesh which corrected us, and we gave them reverence: shall we not much rather be in subjection unto the Father of spirits, and live?

That's one theory. Can you produce any fossil evidence to corroborate it?

Fortunately, since God is infinite and eternal, we have no dead God to dig up. Sorry.

I've heard that scientists have proven through DNA analysis that every human alive today is a descendant of one woman, who they have called "Eve".

Who is Eve's father and mother?

Are they apes or humans?

At one time, apes and humans had a common ancestor that was neither ape nor man. The line that became modern apes and modern man diverged more than 7 million years ago. The oldest known human ancestor is 'Lucy', Australopithecus afarensis, who is no more than 4 million years old.

So far, the hominid who gave birth to the first of the human line has not been verified. A possible contender is Graecopithecus, which is over 7 million years old. But, this has yet to be confirmed. If it turns out to be verified, it would place the region for the divergence between the line of apes and the line of humans as Europe, not Africa.

The oldest female fossil of the human line would be 'Eve', as her offspring forever carried the genes that differentiate them as human.

Cyanobacteria ... do you nothing of the history of life on Earth? ...

Ha ha ha ... the general speculation is we evolved from a tree dwelling ape who tasted good ... a few started to smell bad, and taste awful, and were able to live on the ground without being eaten ... chimps still taste good, humans are only palatable as carrion, and the older the better ...

I've seen the pictures of the various versions of human, but even the guy at the left end is mostly human.

Where are the animals that evolved into human?

I've never seen that animal on the picture.

"what is the lower form of life"

conservatives
evangelicals
religious extremists
trumpers

... Where are the animals that evolved into human? ...

In us.

710-yw1cASL._SL1000_.jpg

I've heard that scientists have proven through DNA analysis that every human alive today is a descendant of one woman, who they have called "Eve".

Are they apes or humans?
Yes, they were humans. There is also an "adam", though he almost certainly was not alive at the same time.

The existence of a mitochondrial "Eve" and a Y-chromosome "Adam" are mathematical certainties. All we have done is narrow down the time periods in which they lived.

Are they apes or humans?

At one time, apes and humans had a common ancestor that was neither ape nor man. The line that became modern apes and modern man diverged more than 7 million years ago. The oldest known human ancestor is 'Lucy', Australopithecus afarensis, who is no more than 4 million years old.

So far, the hominid who gave birth to the first of the human line has not been verified. A possible contender is Graecopithecus, which is over 7 million years old. But, this has yet to be confirmed. If it turns out to be verified, it would place the region for the divergence between the line of apes and the line of humans as Europe, not Africa.

The oldest female fossil of the human line would be 'Eve', as her offspring forever carried the genes that differentiate them as human.
I think I read that they found an even older Lucy.

"Eve" is the most recent common, female ancestor of all humans. There were older ones. Like, Eve's mother.

Last edited:
We didn't evolve from lower life forms but were born of higher life forms:

Acts 17:27-29
27 That they should seek the Lord, if haply they might feel after him, and find him, though he be not far from every one of us:
28 For in him we live, and move, and have our being; as certain also of your own poets have said, For we are also his offspring.
29 Forasmuch then as we are the offspring of God, we ought not to think that the Godhead is like unto gold, or silver, or stone, graven by art and man’s device.

Hebrews 12:9
9 Furthermore we have had fathers of our flesh which corrected us, and we gave them reverence: shall we not much rather be in subjection unto the Father of spirits, and live?
fairytales from long ago

Forum List

Back